Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope I am wrong, but this badly flawed and hurt team will not win between 46-48 wins games with the upcoming schedule, will be passed by several teams in the WC, it will get a low seed, and will be swept (or win at most one game) in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 02-11-2018 at 09:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not bad for a team missing a top 5 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean we cannot win forever??? Give me a team that has??? Be happy this team has done what it has and your not a Wizards/Raptors/Jazz/Knicks/Pistons the list goes on fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are finishing 3rd and beating Portland/OKC/Denver/ New Orleans tbh.

Minnesota has a fairly hard remaining schedule; the rockets 3 times, @ Spurs, @Washington @ GSW, Boston, @ Phily @ Portland and @ Utah on a B2B ( games not in order). They already have 24 losses, I can see at least ten more.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I don’t mind the Spurs falling to the 6-8 position (for draft purposes). They won’t get HCA vs Golden Showers/Roxs anyway so... With Kawhi finally back (if that ever happens) I think this team will take any of the other Playoffs teams w/ HCA or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I don’t mind the Spurs falling to the 6-8 position (for draft purposes). They won’t get HCA vs Golden Showers/Roxs anyway so... With Kawhi finally back (if that ever happens) I think this team will take any of the other Playoffs teams w/ HCA or not.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why you guys are so sure that this team isn't gonna reach 50 wins. There's 25 games left. The Spurs have to go 15-10 which seems very doable. I know the remaining schedule is tough but 50 wins is still very possible imo.

You make a good point, as it stands right now the Spurs would be playing the Thunder in the first round. Yikes. If we're gonna lose early, I'd rather it be after getting a shot at the Warriors/Rockets. Unfortunately, even if the Spurs start losing a bunch of games I don't see anyone who can overtake them in the standings. Maybe I'm wrong but the lowest I can see this team falling is to 4th.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give us 7th seed and a healthy KL. It will be great taking out GSW/ROX in first round and having them implode because of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give us 7th seed and a healthy KL. It will be great taking out GSW/ROX in first round and having them implode because of it.
    Kawhi can't even wipe his own ass yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds about right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are on pace to have their worst season in 20 years...and still have the fifth best record in the league.

Que sera, sera.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever...

I'd rather have seen them have tank like they did the year before we drafted Duncan. LMA ruined that by carrying us to too many wins against ty teams. The league is just too weak to allow us to lose like we should have been allowed to...sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If SA can continue being a playoff team forever I would sign up for that right now

We have teams that drop confetti for just getting to 50 wins. You know how rare that is?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    3rd in the west es!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd in the west es!
    What’s really funny about posters griping about schedule and being third is it feels like we’ve been saying “it will stop” for a while now. Yet? Here we are, still third seed. What about the mighty Thunder? How about those surging Wolves???

Some of you should watch nba outside of SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point Manu, Tony and Pau are not going to be able to keep going. If the gamble with the young kids doesn't pan out either, you're just going to have to rebuild (not on the flight).

It's risky territory. LMA and/or Kawhi might not want to be on a rebuilding team, and you can't really blame them...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If SA can continue being a playoff team forever I would sign up for that right now

We have teams that drop confetti for just getting to 50 wins. You know how rare that is?
    2017 - 8/16 playoff teams won 50 games
    2016 - 6/16 won 50 games
    2015 - 10/16 won 50 games

Not very rare at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017 - 8/16 playoff teams won 50 games
    2016 - 6/16 won 50 games
    2015 - 10/16 won 50 games

Not very rare at all.
    Wrong. So not only did HALF THE PLAYOFF teams most year not win 50, but look at it from an overall perspective in the league. Also how many teams have won 50 games let’s say 3 consecutive years in a given season.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing estrogen posters in here okay with "letting someone else have a turn". Cuckold mentality but I'm not surprised coming from them betas

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope Kawhi comes back soon to quiet all this Spurs are mediocre talk. This team can and will be elite if/when Kawhi comes back healthy. We will be a defensive juggarnaught that can take down the mighty Warriors and a lot people will have egg on their face.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What’s really funny about posters griping about schedule and being third is it feels like we’ve been saying “it will stop” for a while now. Yet? Here we are, still third seed. What about the mighty Thunder? How about those surging Wolves???

Some of you should watch nba outside of SA.
    It's more or less how the PATFO wrecked the team's future with paying huge money to overpriced scrubs rather than a short and sweet rebuild. When the Spurs hit rock bottom, there is a good chance they stay there for s long time unless they make some monumental changes to how they draft and hand out cookie contracts to undeserving players. This is suppose to be a business, not a family reunion.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to clean house completely this summer. Hit a hard reset on this entire roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope Kawhi comes back soon to quiet all this Spurs are mediocre talk. This team can and will be elite if/when Kawhi comes back healthy. We will be a defensive juggarnaught that can take down the mighty Warriors and a lot people will have egg on their face.
    I think most people know the Spurs are damn good if Kawhi is back. That won’t change the fact that Pau/Mills probably were not worth the money for the amount they will actually contribute to the winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to clean house completely this summer. Hit a hard reset on this entire roster.
    You are foolish (IMVHO)

Thread Information