My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...in-personality

Kobe: It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that.

Magic: I’m not going to play anywhere that doesn’t have Kareem for me to coattail
    Kobe: get me out of Charlotte so that I can coattail shaq

special. Like short bus special in this case
    It takes a special player to kill the lakers and make them make four straight playoffs.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe was a Laker before Shaq signed.

But continue your post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe refusing to help recruit and help fix the ed and un able wasteland he turned this once great franchise into.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kobe spinning the narrative per par. Everybody knows that he destroyed the Lakers' franchise, but somehow it's free agents' fault for avoiding that dumpster fire like the plague. They're just not "special" enough to hop in the bag with Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was a Laker before Shaq signed.

But continue your post
    Yeah it's not like Jerry West could talk to him and tell him about his plan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe spinning the narrative per par. Everybody knows that he destroyed the Lakers' franchise, but somehow it's free agents' fault for avoiding that dumpster fire like the plague. They're just not "special" enough to hop in the bag with Kobe.
    "Shut up and dribble!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah it's not like Jerry West could talk to him and tell him about his plan
    Why would Logo need to talk to a 17-year old?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The franchise of The Begging? That one? Pretending to have a history? Your franchise died when The Contract was signed, stop pretending like it still exists, you guys have been tanking for years now, great players want to play to win. Maybe a change of name and colors would do the current franchise some good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...in-personality

Kobe: It takes a special person to want to play for this franchise, and take the pressure that comes along with playing for this franchise. The pressure of following Magic [Johnson]'s footsteps, myself and the dynasty that we've had, it takes a special person to do that.

Magic: I’m not going to play anywhere that doesn’t have Kareem for me to coattail
    Kobe: get me out of Charlotte so that I can coattail shaq

special. Like short bus special in this case
    It takes a special player to kill the lakers and make them make four straight playoffs.
    Your schtick is old and played out. Many many players look up to K24e. Even current star players like Kyrie. The latest? Greek Freak:

Yet every day even after he has retired, you do your best to disparage K24e. Why is that son? It's not healthy. Givit up.

Question: what current star players are working with Jim to get better?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is exactly San Antonio the destination of? Oh yeah, Kawhi wants out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your schtick is old and played out. Many many players look up to K24e. Even current star players like Kyrie. The latest? Greek Freak:

Yet every day even after he has retired, you do your best to disparage K24e. Why is that son? It's not healthy. Givit up.

Giannis should just shut up and dribble.

I mean, it’s an age where players only care about getting paid and those who want to win choose the easiest path possible. Guess who started that by gettin fake leaked videos and demanding the contract to submarine a once proud franchise. No wonder he’s the idol of these losers.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

K6-24e destroyed the Lakers franchise and you're still defending him... pathetic from a so-called "Laker fan," tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's such a weak comment to quote

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    K6-24e destroyed the Lakers franchise and you're still defending him... pathetic from a so-called "Laker fan," tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that's such a weak comment to quote
    It's not the comment you head. It's the fact that you farmers on him, yet star players reach out to him...and not Jim.

I don't recall one big man working out with boring ass Jim. Well, maybe one:

#FACTS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not the comment you head. It's the fact that you farmers on him, yet star players reach out to him...and not Jim.

#FACTS
    And they are 0-for-forevers. Fact.

Star player: Kobe, my man, how do I get 5 rings like you?
    Kobe: First ,you whine your way to the best franchise in NBA history, make sure to coattail the best frontline in the world at all times, and just shoot shoot shoot. Then whine and say you are all about winning, go out and sign a gigantic contract, and burn the franchise to the ground. Remember to steal the nickname of a female character from a Tarentino film, and sell millions of dollars of merchandise on top of that. Mamba Out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#FACTS
    the point is exactly that, that they ask anyone.. has little to do with kirby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the Lakers can become relevant again tbh. They have fallen so far down that their fans started to think that other teams star players pandering for the casual fans is some sort of accomplishment.

Thread Information