Page 672 of 745 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722 ... LastLast
Results 16,776 to 16,800 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% agree with Robinson.

This is about Leonard taking control of his own destiny or him letting others do it. Kawhi needs to choose between the Spurs or his "group". The franchise must exhaust all the possibilities in order to have that conversation and convince him to stay. He's too valuable.
    I too appreciate David Robinson's statements. I don't think he has to choose between his family an the Spurs, but I think he needs to weigh his options carefully. If he stays he's guaranteed a fortune with a team that is known for taking care of their people, even the little guys. If he goes he will certainly lose money, but if that's what he wants no one can stop him...next season. This year he's under contract and needs to play his ass off whether he's planning on staying or not. I'm sorry Pop has had to endure this bull after a horribly tragic year, but he is the consummate professional and will handle this fine I'm sure.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Do you think other teams will protect him like the Spurs have done? He was shielded from criticism all last season, and he doesn't really have to talk all that much to the media... media in NY or LA won't allow them to get away with things like that.
    if he's where he wants to be and healthy then there wouldn't be a reason for him to not play.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his group wants to piggyback on his fame to build their brand, the same reason why lebron chose the lakers, its not because of championships anymore, its business. they just ed up big time on how they went about it. kawhis best move now is to stay, but hes still a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still here waiting for KL to come out of the closet and say boo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a dumb question. What can you do with $100 mil you can’t with $0. Glad some people are so privileged that 100 million dollars is point less.
    Actually I have been wondering about that from another angle. Most superstar athletes, including Kawhi, have some special charities they fund. So, even if $100MM isn't particularly meaningful to the individual athlete, I am sure that their foundations and such could benefit if their benefactor had an additional $100MM at his disposal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think other teams will protect him like the Spurs have done? He was shielded from criticism all last season, and he doesn't really have to talk all that much to the media... media in NY or LA won't allow them to get away with things like that.
    Exactly. I started a thread last January or February about how the media conspired with the Spurs - unlike the media in any other market I have ever heard of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    melo will work better with paul then with thunder

melo is not bad for a 3 option
    All things considered, I would rather have Rudy - or Kyle, for that matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been sayingh that I think Philly is still easily the favorite. I think that’s where he will end up.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons is their pg, why the do they need fultz?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you got Kawhi, They have to send their best defender on him, that leaves Simmons to dance all game. No ing joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get Fultz being a hold up for either side. Dude is terrible and we have 2 young PG already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons is their pg, why the do they need fultz?
    uh, i know you already know the answer and are making a rhetorical point, but think of 2004 spurs saying, they already have parker why do they need ginobili? It's about gross talent and depth

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Kawhi is the ing closer. OM ing G.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh, i know you already know the answer and are making a rhetorical point, but think of 2004 spurs saying, they already have parker why do they need ginobili? It's about gross talent and depth
    Manu was better than porker bro.

More like They got Tim and Manu and get Prime Kobe for tony dude.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a top 3 player in the game dude. He was number 1 in the playoffs last time he played.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers don't even have an emotional attachment to fultz. He is a sop re now. You best know Spurs throw fultz for prime Kobe if they could.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Spurs even want Fultz?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Spurs even want Fultz?
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don’t understand that if it’s at all true that Kawhi would give PHI a chance at re-signing him how they would not bring the house. I mean, I know Kawhi and his agent/family are viewed as toxic and untrustworthy at the moment, but come on PHI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he's where he wants to be and healthy then there wouldn't be a reason for him to not play.
    You didn't address my points at all. You just stated that he could play.

He can't even speak to the media now. How is he going to do it in a bigger media market? They're not going to allow him to go without speaking for as long as he has now. It's an aspect he doesn't like and has frankly never been any good at. Now he's gonna do it where they can eat players alive? Doesn't make any sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would imagine there to be some news starting tomorrow since SA can formally make an offer to Kawhi. I think that is a leverage point and we will see how things proceed tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would imagine there to be some news starting tomorrow since SA can formally make an offer to Kawhi. I think that is a leverage point and we will see how things proceed tomorrow.
    Anyone know, like FA period, can Kawhi technically sign supermax at 12:01 in the morning of 7/16/18?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know, like FA period, can Kawhi technically sign supermax at 12:01 in the morning of 7/16/18?
    Correct

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh . Incoming Woj bomb?

Thread Information