Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just did not want to admit it. Stop hating on Kawhi. Am glad that he did write that thank you letter, and so happy that he acknowledges Pop, his teammates, and the fans. Notice how he ommits the Spurs org? As others have already said in this forum, it was someone from the Spurs org that said or did things to alienate Kawhi. For all I know it could be one of the Holts. We all kinda knew we were in trouble when we had a new owner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's great except he did thank the organization.

Like first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll probably never learn the full story. But it doesn't really matter anyway, imo. I'm willing to take his thank you at face value and wish him well, but I'm really not concerned with him anymore. Looking forward to the Spurs' future now, not his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don’t have a new owner.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    We just did not want to admit it. Stop hating on Kawhi. Am glad that he did write that thank you letter, and so happy that he acknowledges Pop, his teammates, and the fans. Notice how he ommits the Spurs org? As others have already said in this forum, it was someone from the Spurs org that said or did things to alienate Kawhi. For all I know it could be one of the Holts. We all kinda knew we were in trouble when we had a new owner.
    You poor gullible .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone already explained it very well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The holts? As in the conservative, trump supporting white folks in Texas? Lol. Is this who I am supposed to side with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll probably never learn the full story. But it doesn't really matter anyway, imo. I'm willing to take his thank you at face value and wish him well, but I'm really not concerned with him anymore. Looking forward to the Spurs' future now, not his.
    I want him to do well. Too bad Brony is in the West now. I love a solid Bron kicking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So having a woman being the majority holder now instead of a man is why things got screwed .... what's going to happen on the day Becky Hammon takes over for Pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peter Holt is out for health reasons. His wife wouldn't talk with Kawhi or any other black athlete but I have no doubt it was one of her new guys.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you guys know about the behavior of one or another owner?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The holts? As in the conservative, trump supporting white folks in Texas? Lol. Is this who I am supposed to side with?
    Your a dumb dude.........smh........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you guys know about the behavior of one or another owner?
    Millionaries could live in a bubble but when they have an "ordinary" weakness, "ordinary" people hear the stories they tell...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. The letter was disingenuous. The media and his actions were almost detrimental and we might've had to rebuild and who knows Pop might've quite.

Last but not least read the 2nd paragraph of the letter. Clearly he thanks the Spurs org. Lol. Kawhi is just officially putting something on record to mask the terrible actions of his group for now. History will always remember.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. The letter was disingenuous. The media and his actions were almost detrimental and we might've had to rebuild and who knows Pop might've quite.

Last but not least read the 2nd paragraph of the letter. Clearly he thanks the Spurs org. Lol. Kawhi is just officially putting something on record to mask the terrible actions of his group for now. History will always remember.

Pop might have quite what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you read the letter? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is OP implying women belong in the kitchen or some such mongoloid thought?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is OP implying women belong in the kitchen or some such mongoloid thought?
    I doubt he was about that. I gues it was more about what DPG21920 posted, there is a chance of Spurs owners to sell the team.

If that's the case, I'd love the Spurs having some russian millonaire who wouldn't care about going over tax, building a superteam with 3-4 stars to compete with GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop might have quite what?
    Meant to say *quit or better *retire. If Spurs FO decided to rebuild, I'm not sure he would still be here coaching. Making the wounds from this trade hurt more if that happened.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meant to say *quit or better *retire. If Spurs FO decided to rebuild, I'm not sure he would still be here coaching. Making the wounds from this trade hurt more if that happened.

Rebuilding is the re ed way to go and the biggest FU to the fans. Rebuilding is also overrated in today's NBA where "stars" are Beta-minded and trying to push this mindset as the new normal and dependent upon too many variables and almost never works. Boston worked but really was pushed with the signing of major FAs and they also seem better than they are playing in the lousiest conference in sport history and Philadelphia took a decade and waffled half their picks anyways, so it wasn't really a successful as a rebuild when you consider it took twice the time it should have with as many lottery picks as they've had.

Either compete in a league where there are only 2-3 legit contenders every season with those being the Warriors, their closest compe ion in the West and the token rep of the ty East or try and take a long ass rebuild approach that is 50-50 at best and probably worry about the talent you hope pans out leaving to join a bunch of other like minded pansies in major markets.

I hate the NFL because it's boring as and tedious to watch, but their fans mindset of rooting and supporting their teams and the league parity is correct. The NBA is becoming the NCAA to be honest and it's killing the product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt he was about that. I gues it was more about what DPG21920 posted, there is a chance of Spurs owners to sell the team.

If that's the case, I'd love the Spurs having some russian millonaire who wouldn't care about going over tax, building a superteam with 3-4 stars to compete with GSW.
    Worked for the Nyets, amitire?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you mean just like the plan that worked so well in Brooklyn ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worked for the Nyets, amitire?
    Do you mean just like the plan that worked so well in Brooklyn ?
    No. I'm talking about good projects with russian owners like Arsenal and Chelsea in Premier League.

I want to beat GSW, I want to win more les now, I want a superteam before Lakers have one.

SAS need more max slots, if current owners can't give us that, then I want other billonaire that solves my basketball concerns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's started when pop grow his beard and still not remove it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I'm talking about good projects with russian owners like Arsenal and Chelsea in Premier League.

I want to beat GSW, I want to win more les now, I want a superteam before Lakers have one.

SAS need more max slots, if current owners can't give us that, then I want other billonaire that solves my basketball concerns
    Not sure big time owners could see a return in SA. The education, income, and fortune 500 corporations are still relatively low in SA unless we can build a stadium in North SA suburb to tap the Austin market.

Thread Information