Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Remember in 2013? Warriors gave the Spurs a challenge, but the Spurs fans still had this arrogant at ude. What were you thinking? Did you think that the Warriors would become a juggernaut 2 years later? Did you underestimate them? All it took was a Steve Kerr coach signing. The Warriors are now the best. And now got Cousins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember in 2013? Warriors gave the Spurs a challenge, but the Spurs fans still had this arrogant at ude. What were you thinking? Did you think that the Warriors would become a juggernaut 2 years later? Did you underestimate them? All it took was a Steve Kerr coach signing. The Warriors are now the best. And now got Cousins.
    You were still a Lakers fan back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans on here or in general?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a Lakers fan now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow another re ed Laker fan pretending to be a Warriors fan. I doubt real warrior fans give a about the Spurs at this moment of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually yes. Multiple posts about Jackson making the warriors underachieve and a real coach will unleash them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coaches don't affect a team's success nearly as much as people think.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ok? Did you just get wet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is definitely a Warriors fan, and this is a legit account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean did everyone here see a truckload of ty GS alts once the gate was opened? You bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coaches don't affect a team's success nearly as much as people think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone ever really see the future coming the way it eventually does?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i honestly did not see GSW fans becoming so instantly insufferable, no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i honestly did not see Lakers fans becoming Warrior fans which made them instantly insufferable, no.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, yes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That 2013 series Spurs vs Warriors I saw a potential future NBA champion if coached right and they played smart. That 2014 playoffs Clippers did Spurs a huge favor knocking them off in 1st round. Same can be said for 2015, Clippers did Warriors a favor knocking off a defending NBA champion Spurs team. So yes I saw the potential the lineup with Curry, Thompson and Green as having NBA champion potential.

No way do they win 2017 and 2018 NBA les without the Durant signing though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just sad we never got to see a fully healthy Kawhi lead Spurs team face the Warriors on the playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That 2013 series Spurs vs Warriors I saw a potential future NBA champion if coached right and they played smart. That 2014 playoffs Clippers did Spurs a huge favor knocking them off in 1st round. Same can be said for 2015, Clippers did Warriors a favor knocking off a defending NBA champion Spurs team. So yes I saw the potential the lineup with Curry, Thompson and Green as having NBA champion potential.

No way do they win 2017 and 2018 NBA les without the Durant signing though.
    Don't forget, they signed Iggy before the 14-15 year. That's when I knew that they were legit. Can you imagine if Durbeta and Westbrick didn't throw/choke that series in 2016? The GSW narrative would be entirely different.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see the entire league getting hurt for two seasons and the world's biggest beta joining the GSF, tbh.

Oh, but I did see the cheating in last year's WCF coming from a mile away.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I didn't see the entire league getting hurt for two seasons and the world's biggest beta joining the GSF, tbh.

Oh, but I did see the cheating in last year's WCF coming from a mile away.

You just had to add that didn't you?

The world's biggest beta? Whether he's a beta or not, he is a WARRIOR. He IS The WARRIORS. And give credit to Bob Myers and the organization for attracting him. The Warriors must have done something right to attract him, plus DeMarcus Cousins.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The world's biggest beta? Whether he's a beta or not, he is a WARRIOR. He IS The WARRIORS. And give credit to Bob Myers and the organization for attracting him. The Warriors must have done something right to attract him, plus DeMarcus Cousins.
    Whatever you say, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He won't be remembered as a WARRIOR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We saw a glimpse of it when Mark Jackson was coaching the warriors, if the warriors were able to land themselves a good coach, they would be le favourites.

Thread Information