Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That, and he sucks at football.
    He's better than your QB and many others in the NFL tbh. No way your QB even sniffs a SB. Kaep been to one and another NFC Championship game. I'm just saying...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    man, people are stupidly obsessed with this

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's better than your QB and many others in the NFL tbh. No way your QB even sniffs a SB. Kaep been to one and another NFC Championship game. I'm just saying...
    Go to Kaepernick's twitter page. Guy is a self proclaimed social justice warrior. You think coaches and the owner want him around everyday at work?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Go to Kaepernick's twitter page. Guy is a self proclaimed social justice warrior. You think coaches and the owner want him around everyday at work?
    If he means more butts in seats, wins, and TV ratings, then yes?!?

Gregg Poopovich is an SJW, always known he's been a liberal, yet I've always been a diehard Spurs fan up until about last year, really the end of the TD era.

I lean right & I'd sign Kaepernick in a heartbeat if he would make my team win... only problem is his long-ish layoff from football doesn't really bode well for winning. I'd still take a flyer on him. SF seems like a great choice, don't know if they want him back but SF is a very open minded city like that. Also, who do the Panthers have behind Cam Newton? Kaepernick is a poor man's Newton and plays similar to him. Would be a cool story to pair him up with Eric Reid again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's always been that. Now that he's not playing, that's all he's reduced to.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    he's better than a majority of backups, imo
    maybe 4 years ago, when he still gave a about playing... it's been a very long time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    maybe 4 years ago, when he still gave a about playing... it's been a very long time.
    He had 16 TDs and 4 interceptions in his last season. I’m not saying he’s great or that that’s an indication of what he’d produce now, but you can’t seriouslt say he wouldn’t be an improvement over the Bills’ current QB situation.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He had 16 TDs and 4 interceptions in his last season. I’m not saying he’s great or that that’s an indication of what he’d produce now, but you can’t seriouslt say he wouldn’t be an improvement over the Bills’ current QB situation.
    does he take backup qb money?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    does he take backup qb money?
    He has to be offered backup QB money first in order to know the answer to that question.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it's literally been 1 season

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Panthers currently don't have a backup QB for when Cammy inevitably misses a week or two due to trucking too hard thru big linebackers.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So I finally saw the ad during MLB Playoffs

Nike with the black supremacist propaganda .
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-06-2018 at 02:46 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So I finally saw the ad during MLB Playoffs

Nike with the black supremacist propaganda .
    hopefully the ad distracted you from Kershaw pushing the Braves’ in.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    hopefully the ad distracted you from Kershaw pushing the Braves’ in.
    It was Ryu's dominance in Game 1

Worked Game 2 and work today.

If only I could "sacrifice everything" and be another bum...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less about Kap and his kneeling ploy. He was immature and stupid when he first started out and then became thoughtful and actually compromised a bit later on... only for him to become stupid again with turning down the Broncos deal and his gf ruining his shot at being with the ravens.
    Buuut I'm a 49er fan, just win me some damn football games and I dot care about your personal life. I dont here worship football players so whatever they do has no bearing on me. He didnt win. Period. And all those stats he had in his last season, 16td and 4 interceptions is meaningless and brought up by idiots who never watched a 49er game. We were constantly behind 20 points and then Kap would throw a meaningless touchdown or 2 and we lose 35 to14 or 28 to 10. His touchdowns (except the dolphins game where I also fairly omit his beard game) were all useless and stat padding in blow out losses. It's like celebrating a pitcher having 7 strikeouts in a game but giving up 10 runs. The offense was ABYSMAL that year. So no, he isn't better than any of the starting QBs this year.
    And damn my response is TLDR worthy.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Say what you want about Kap, but that picture his girlfriend posted of Ray Lewis being a House n!gger is an all time classic

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Say what you want about Kap, but that picture his girlfriend posted of Ray Lewis being a House n!gger is an all time classic
    Better a house n than an unemployed bum. Think he still collects unemployment like a true BLMer?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Better a house n than an unemployed bum. Think he still collects unemployment like a true BLMer?
    I don’t. I actually think he probably made more on the Nike ad than you’ll make in the next 3 years put together, but at least you can continue to live vicariously through Europeans conquerors from hundreds of years ago

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don’t. I actually think he probably made more on the Nike ad than you’ll make in the next 3 years put together, but at least you can continue to live vicariously through Europeans conquerors from hundreds of years ago
    Oh so the whole sacrifice schtick was bull ?

As opposed to living vicariously thru black athletes that look down on you and your family. "But he helped my fantasizing team"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Oh so the whole sacrifice schtick was bull ?

As opposed to living vicariously thru black athletes that look down on you and your family. "But he helped my fantasizing team"
    me making fun of you for caring so much about this stupid anthem crap doesn’t mean I’m living vicariously through Kap. You on the other hand cling to the fact white Europeans conquered the world hundreds of years ago as a way to compensate for how little you’ve accomplished in life.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Lol Obrien. I hope you lose so jags still have a 2 game lead

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    me making fun of you for caring so much about this stupid anthem crap doesn’t mean I’m living vicariously through Kap. You on the other hand cling to the fact white Europeans conquered the world hundreds of years ago as a way to compensate for how little you’ve accomplished in life.
    My previous post is not about Kaepernick. It is in reference to NFL and NBA. You love your precious black athletes like you have been instructed to.

muh white race it accomplished so much
    and by proxy so did i
    i am not a loser!

Thread Information