Page 228 of 257 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More lucrative? You think she's making vast sums of money off of this? It's well known that victims don't always come forward because they often believe the cons outweigh the pros. This was yet another example of that.
    The payout doesn't have to be financial. It can be getting what she wants politically. When you allow your attacker to sit on 2nd highest court in the nation for that long and only care to speak up when you see a way to make a political move, you're not really fighting sexual assault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didn't even understand what gofundme was when she first made those accusations. But good for her if she does get that money because she's had to move, been threatened, etc. She probably deserves it.
    oh poor her and her make believe world she lives in. keep pretending she's credible just like feinstein and all on the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for bailing out the democrats? Enjoy the month you have left in power.
    Do you have your "back upstairs" speech ready?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins says she found Ford's testimony sincere, but her allegations could not be corroborated
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-18/index.html

TRUTH BOMB!
    What a chicken she is. She should have called her a liar instead of saying something happened to Ford but that she was too stupid to know who it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it was Senator Feinstein, Representative Eshoo, their staffs, or Fords own activist lawyer that threw her under the bus.
    That's nothing but speculation. It this era of computer hacking, internet detectives, etc. anything is possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's nothing but speculation. It this era of computer hacking, internet detectives, etc. anything is possible.
    Occam's razor

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins said the confirmation had resembled a "caricature of a gutter-level political campaign" and criticized Democrats for announcing their opposition to Kavanaugh before his name was even announced. She also criticized outside groups for distorting Kavanaugh's record and "over-the-top rhetoric."
    What a load of crap when she was complicit in Garland not getting a vote.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didn't even understand what gofundme was when she first made those accusations. But good for her if she does get that money because she's had to move, been threatened, etc. She probably deserves it.
    Yeah, and she remembers having 1 beer, has a fear of flying, put a 2nd door in for escape purposes, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $15 million dollar ad campaign was money well spent, apparently the Ed Whelan mistaken iden y hypothesis was just a preview of the conventional wisdom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh poor her and her make believe world she lives in. keep pretending she's credible just like feinstein and all on the left.
    Well a lot of people on the right said she was credible as well. Whether that influenced their vote or not is something totally different. Going into this confirmation process, I actually didn't have much of a problem with this nomination but the last few weeks haven't been a good look for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha what a load of crap^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Going to be a real fest when Sonia dies from diabetus and morbid obesity

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and she remembers having 1 beer, has a fear of flying, put a 2nd door in for escape purposes, etc
    Oh and she didn't know that they were willing to travel to her. Also possibly coached someone on a lie detector.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's his spineless take... let him have this one chris. lol

ps: his av says all you need to know about dmx7 because the real dmx wouldn't advocate for a sissy like hogg ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth bombs:

The real Kamala... the Ugandan Giant

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load of crap when she was complicit in Garland not getting a vote.
    At the risk of sounding nostalgic for politicians who believed some truly deplorable things... a nominee like this would have been rejected by members of both parties in the 80's. They would have seen the ensuing divisiveness as bad for the country.

Now hopes hinge on one or two senators who, at best, will express reservations about voting with the rest of their party... a party who, by their very nature, thrives when the country is most divided.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be a real fest when Sonia dies from diabetus and morbid obesity
    Super classy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emily Ratajkowski told to 'put on a bra' while protesting Brett Kavanaugh
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...133010622.html
    Meh

The fact that Emily is smoking hot is the only thing we all agree on in here.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently the Ed Whelan mistaken iden y hypothesis was just a preview of the conventional wisdom.
    lol that feels like last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no NO!

Everything she says is instantly credible. Everything HE says is suspect, even how he says it is suspect. He's a rapist after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well now lets move into the movie...
    Who you think should play Ford and Kavanaugh?
    Meryl Streep could do a decent job playing Ford, Jeff Bridges could be a nice ¨Brett Michaels¨ K.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh

The fact that Emily is smoking hot is the only thing we all agree on in here.
    why was miss piggy amy schumer there too? ain't no one ever going to sexually anything with that heffer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those fundme kickstarters sites have been over the last 10 years, where the she lives? bubble girl?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, is still asking Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team to turn over information relating to her allegation of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Fox News’ Shannon Bream tweeted out a copy of a letter sent by Grassley to Blasey Ford’s attorneys. In the letter, dated Thursday, Grassley specifically asks for “records and descriptions” of any communications between Blasey Ford and any senators, particularly Democrats Dianne Feinstein of California and Mazie Hirono of Hawaii.

He also is seeking any records relating to communications with Debbie Ramirez and Julie Swetnick – two other women, who have made claims against Kavanaugh.

Grassley cites “recently uncovered information” in renewing his request for information. He did provide specific details about the new information.

And he said: “I urge you once again, now for the third time in writing, to turn over the therapy notes, polygraph materials and communications with The Washington Post that Dr. Ford has relied upon as evidence.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh defended his career and his character in a column in The Wall Street Journal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well now lets move into the movie...
    Who you think should play Ford and Kavanaugh?
    Meryl Streep could do a decent job playing Ford, Jeff Bridges could be a nice ¨Brett Michaels¨ K.
    Ford should be played by Geddy Lee

Brett K should be played by Tom Hanks

Thread Information