Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Sun, Nov 11, 2018 Venue TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we finally get the chance to see Ball vs Young square off. Could be the next best train wreck of the season..

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    laker roster is just painfully untalented outside of lbj. it's very difficult to pick in the lottery this much the last 5 years and come away with nothing but career role players. they will get lapped by clippers when kiwi or durant go there next year, and even the suns have managed to draft 2 players with all star ceilings...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose the awful Hawks coach

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carter still closing games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker roster is just painfully untalented outside of lbj. it's very difficult to pick in the lottery this much the last 5 years and come away with nothing but career role players. they will get lapped by clippers when kiwi or durant go there next year, and even the suns have managed to draft 2 players with all star ceilings...
    They used D'Angelo Russell to dump Mozgov's horrible contract but failed to ever use that cap space. They got Ingram and Ball, neither of which looks like a star. I mean, talk to a Lakers fan and they're the best players ever, but Josh Hart looks more promising than their top draft picks. At least they did well pulling Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They used D'Angelo Russell to dump Mozgov's horrible contract but failed to ever use that cap space. They got Ingram and Ball, neither of which looks like a star. I mean, talk to a Lakers fan and they're the best players ever, but Josh Hart looks more promising than their top draft picks. At least they did well pulling Kuzma.
    I'd waive Lonzo Ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, too bad, Lakers almost dropped one at home to the worst team in the League.

Except Phoenix. Forgot them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward is ruining the Celtics

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our wins have been ugly but we have the same record as Boston so it lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics need to start Baynes-Horford again and just allow Hayward to get back in the game with 15mpg.

Kyrie is also awful. Will have great games against the suns but hes ruined any semblance of ball movement the celtics were known for last year.

A player of his offensive caliber shouldnt have this much clout with such a talented team.

Bench Hayward, starting moving the ball like last year and they should start winning games again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Celtics need to start Baynes-Horford again and just allow Hayward to get back in the game with 15mpg.

Kyrie is also awful. Will have great games against the suns but hes ruined any semblance of ball movement the celtics were known for last year.

A player of his offensive caliber shouldnt have this much clout with such a talented team.

Bench Hayward, starting moving the ball like last year and they should start winning games again.
    That’s the issue if they bench Gordon his ego will come into play. I’m not saying Bi is better but we have the same issue I feel that if we were to bench BI and start Hart we would be better off. Some lineups just gel more but coaches are afraid to bench main guys on the squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward's not the problem for the Celtics. They have too many players that do the same thing. Stevens doesn't have a good offense to begin with, but then there's just a ton of players who don't know how they fit, so are underperforming. Ainge stuck with everyone in the offseason but eventually he's going to have to flip pieces. Horford's not going to be around forever, so they need a big. Kyrie's good, but isn't a leader. It's a weird position to be in. They have good young players, especially Tatum, who need to develop, and then Kyrie is both a ball-hog but the only good offensive player they have right now. I'm not convinced they shouldn't just let him walk, but that's taking a couple steps backwards, but probably necessary ones.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hayward's not the problem for the Celtics. They have too many players that do the same thing. Stevens doesn't have a good offense to begin with, but then there's just a ton of players who don't know how they fit, so are underperforming. Ainge stuck with everyone in the offseason but eventually he's going to have to flip pieces. Horford's not going to be around forever, so they need a big. Kyrie's good, but isn't a leader. It's a weird position to be in. They have good young players, especially Tatum, who need to develop, and then Kyrie is both a ball-hog but the only good offensive player they have right now. I'm not convinced they shouldn't just let him walk, but that's taking a couple steps backwards, but probably necessary ones.
    maybe trade the farm for AD? Keep Tatum
    I would offer kyrie Hayward picks doubt that’s enough lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts are re s for not offering Kyrie for Kwa.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our wins have been ugly but we have the same record as Boston so it lol
    Boston gonna turn it on at some point. Lakers? It'll be interesting to watch them competing for the playoffs. Should be a grind though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young looks pretty good. Lebron got bailed out tonight by the refs...again. Would have been sad to lose to the Hawks with Silver in the building.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boston gonna turn it on at some point. Lakers? It'll be interesting to watch them competing for the playoffs. Should be a grind though.
    Wont deny that bro. The west is insane and I expect Houston and Minnesota to start winning some games as well. We could easily miss the playoffs if we don’t get our straight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4-7 type team in the West we will make playoffs steal a round then gear up for off season...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4-7 type team in the West we will make playoffs steal a round then gear up for off season...
    exactly...

Thread Information