Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    with the blazers advancing to the wcf look for #12 to mope & start the season in a slump he may never recover.................seeing his old team advance further than the team he left them for is going to mess with his fragile psyche

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But he's not supposed to care about those things.

Pick a lane.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with the blazers advancing to the wcf look for #12 to mope & start the season in a slump he may never recover.................seeing his old team advance further than the team he left them for is going to mess with his fragile psyche
    If he knew how to commit a foul in the last 20
    secs of a game - his team may have made it there too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers still aren't le contenders. Lol. He's going back to Portland anyway but doubt he loses much sleep over this. Dude gave up in Game 7 anyway.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    He always slumps when he starts every season. He gorges himself in the summer with his terrible diet and he plays himself into shape during the season. His work ethic sucks. He has all the physical tools to be a Duncan/Dirk caliber player but his motor and bball iq are pretty low compared to those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop thinkin he can turn 2 career losers into winners.....

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You sound like you want that to happen. Why are you even here? Don't they have a UruTalk board where you can go talk about Blair?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. He will be in a slump cause he got fat in the offseason and plays himself into shape, just like last season. Nothing new. If there's anybodys psyche you have to watch out for, it's DeRozan's. Those Kawhi performances will have him overdose on pills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pick a lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He always slumps when he starts every season. He gorges himself in the summer with his terrible diet and he plays himself into shape during the season. His work ethic sucks. He has all the physical tools to be a Duncan/Dirk caliber player but his motor and bball iq are pretty low compared to those guys.
    Almost every single one of these negative claims I've heard directly contradicted by most of his teammates, and most importantly, by Pop. Try harder. Be better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If LMA mopes and slumps, what will our other superstar cuck do watching his former team advance to the ECF lead by the guy he was traded for?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If LMA mopes and slumps, what will our other superstar cuck do watching his former team advance to the ECF lead by the guy he was traded for?
    start of the season could be brutal & lead to missed playoffs............demar will hit rock bottom if toronto reaches nba finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs have 2 losers on the team that use to play for guests.... why they still on the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA's game isn't as physical as other big men in the post but the thing that is the most concern is that he's getting up there in age. I can see a big decline coming.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got tea leaves expert as well ad a dr phil expert .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pick a lane.
    +1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt he cares, as long as he gets his touches..

This man asked for a trade while he was on a WCFs team that should have been up 1-0 against the best team of all-time
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 05-13-2019 at 05:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt he cares, as long as he gets his touches..

This man asked for a trade while he was on a WCFs team that was up 1-0 against the best team of all-time
    There you go again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA's game isn't as physical as other big men in the post but the thing that is the most concern is that he's getting up there in age. I can see a big decline coming.
    LA was the more physical of every opponent we faced this year aside from Nurkic. It was mostly a push with Adams and Jokic. Everyone else, Aldridge was the more physical player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No big man in the NBA is physical. Look at Embiid. Or AD. They all shoot jumpers. Even Jokic shoots a lot of them, although people act like he's a physical player. Ibaka shoots jumpers. Capela can only dunk alley oops and doesn't have a post game. Y'all acting like Shaq is still out there. LA is one of the most physical bigs in the league, it's just the new NBA where everybody shoots jump shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes got $50 million reasons to be happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Unless the Blazers win the championship, the rest of the teams who competed in the playoffs will be footnotes to the team that won. Also, no one will remember who fought in the 2019 western conference finals years from now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA's 2 former teammates doing just fine without him. PATFO should have traded LMA years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lma mental midget who loves to shoot jumpers against midgets, instead of playing bully ball

clown is afraid of contact or some ...

trade him man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like you want that to happen. Why are you even here? Don't they have a UruTalk board where you can go talk about Blair?

Thread Information