Page 108 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 858981041051061071081091101111121181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 40795
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You didn’t answer the question. Who told Americans to keep living life like this was no big deal?
    This one too

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump President not Biden. His response has been pathetic and self serving and you're too much of a shill to admit it.
    Biden is a serious contender to be the next President. Sorry it's relevant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting that some of you act like anything that's happened over the past two weeks changes your mind about who you're voting for in November. It doesn't change anything. That being the case why does it matter?

The answer is that it doesn't matter. Sure it's a discussion that can be had but all I see is sales pitches over and over to like or not like certain individuals. These aren't really discussions. And like Dale said, as long as them and you are playing politics it can't be that serious. When it gets serious you'll drop all the political bull .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is a serious contender to be the next President. Sorry it's relevant.
    It's not as relevant as the current President.

But you've chosen to be a good little unpaid soldier.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting that some of you act like anything that's happened over the past two weeks changes your mind about who you're voting for in November. It doesn't change anything. That being the case why does it matter?

The answer is that it doesn't matter. Sure it's a discussion that can be had but all I see is sales pitches over and over to like or not like certain individuals. These aren't really discussions. And like Dale said, as long as them and you are playing politics it can't be that serious. When it gets serious you'll drop all the political bull .
    Do you think Trump has handled this situation well?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why weren't we using WHO tests deployed free of charge a month and a half ago? Instead it's a Democratic hoax and only 25 cases and all other kinds of horse from the Dear Leader.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not as relevant as the current President.

But you've chosen to be a good little unpaid soldier.
    Didn't realize there was a page count limit tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Both-sides"ing a discussion over whether the current elected officials are handling a crisis well.

So now we can't discuss current protocols because there's an election in November?

We all know you're voting Trump. There's no point in sales pitches. I'll settle for ridicule towards people who can see what is going on and still think, "Here's a leader I'm proud of."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Here is your ticket to the stupid mother er room. Please run along. Cosmored is starting to get on Nathan89's and Darrin's nerves. Maybe you can break the monotony.
    Bend over, I'll break your in' monotony.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't ask you.

You'd rather have full blown AIDS than the flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its interesting that trump's incompetency hasn't done anything to change yours... well changed it back to biden who you were totally supporting to be president not too long ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Both-sides"ing a discussion over whether the current elected officials are handling a crisis well.

So now we can't discuss current protocols because there's an election in November?

We all know you're voting Trump. There's no point in sales pitches. I'll settle for ridicule towards people who can see what is going on and still think, "Here's a leader I'm proud of."
    You didn't answer the question you just preached a little. Your outlook and opinion hasn't changed since 2016 so you're current take is not even a blip on the radar. Why should anyone raise an eyebrow?

How far did that pompous get you in 2016? Exactly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't ask you.

You'd rather have full blown AIDS than the flu.
    & that's fine, I answered the query nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its interesting that trump's incompetency hasn't done anything to change yours... well changed it back to biden who you were totally supporting to be president not too long ago
    Well then I could say that nothing has changed since 2016 which wait a minute I already said that. Way to come in with your non-value-added side note.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then I could say that nothing has changed since 2016 which wait a minute I already said that. Way to come in with your non-value-added side note.
    you wanted biden to be president not too long ago

then you switched to trump for reasons undisclosed. and now his incompetency hasn't swung your decision back.

i find that interesting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh what a shock, Nathan89 runs and hides
    Of course. He's a clown, like his leader:

"Russian Witch Hunt" was a hoax
    The HEAVILY redacted Mueller Report was a hoax
    COVID-19 was a hoax

If COVID-19, for example, is a hoax, how come the NCAA cancelled an $8 billion dollar tourney? How come NBA suspended their season? The Master's is postponed. Etcetera etcetera.

^ They would not volunteer to lose billions of dollars collectively if it were a hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question you just preached a little. Your outlook and opinion hasn't changed since 2016 so you're current take is not even a blip on the radar. Why should anyone raise an eyebrow?

How far did that pompous get you in 2016? Exactly.
    What is the question? Does posting here matter? I don't know, you tell us, Mr. 73,000.

Another brave anti-discussion stance, with more "Spurminator is responsible for the Democrats losing in 2016" logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you wanted biden to be president not too long ago

then you switched to trump for reasons undisclosed. and now his incompetency hasn't swung your decision back.

i find that interesting
    I've an open mind. That means events matter in my decision-making process whereas with some of the rest of you, you have your minds made up already so it doesn't matter what the individual does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why did this big brain wait till now and not just snap a pic at a grocery store during a hurricane rush?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've an open mind. That means events matter in my decision-making process whereas with some of the rest of you, you have your minds made up already did doesn't matter what the individual does.
    What made the difference for you? Why did you change to Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information