6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It includes another $1200 for the peasants. But a quick guestimate; it's about $6.5:1 corporation to individual giveaway.
    How you enjoying the cronyism, Chumpettes?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpette "Heroes" Act.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOA. Democrats always prioritizing illegal immigrants over the working class SMH. If they would stop giving a about undo ented immigrants people wouldn't hate them so much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Lie

"the package would provide nearly $1 trillion in relief for state, local, and tribal governments.

Of that amount, $500 billion would go towards states.

It will include a second round of direct payments of $1,200 per family member, and up to $6,000 per household.

The package also extends unemployment benefits,

ensuring weekly $600 federal unemployment payments will continue through January 2021. The current extension is set to expire in July.

It also provides for $175 billion in new funding to assist renters and homeowners with their monthly rent and mortgage payments.

The bill will also establish a $200 billion “Heroes Fund” for essential frontline workers, ensuring those workers who risked their lives throughout the pandemic receive hazard pay.

$75 billion would go towards testing, contact tracing, and isolation measures.

It also provides $3.6 billion for “contingency planning, preparation, and resilience of elections for Federal office.”

The measure also bolsters the small business loan program with another $10 billion for emergency grants through the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hous...ry?id=70642730

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its DOA because Dems try to hamfist their illegal policies underneath thr guise of relief
    To say nothing of all the corporate pork which far surpasses the relief.

Chumpettes couldn't even defend this. They had to await a watered down contrivance thread.

Thread Information