My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's smart to #walkaway tbh
    You're a disingenuous idiot tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, never would have guessed that.

Instead of playing the victim and making excuses, you worked hard and overcame it. Which is what conservatism is all about.
    That isn't what conservatism is about.

Its about owning the libs and snarky memes.

It's about forwarding on that thing you saw that made fun of libs, and cheering on bullies. It's about party loyalty, and never questioning the party line.

Its about making a buck on the suckers like Qhris who donate to Wall GoFundMe's.

The operati of the Grifter Old Party have installed themselves like maggots feeding on a festering wound. Bannon pretty much admitted that people like Qhris were the idiots he would use to make money, and Trump almost certainly echos that behind closed doors.

The only real unifying principle seems to be hypocrisy and lack of principles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's smart to #walkaway tbh
    Over 70 Republican National Security officials endorse Biden, slamming Trump for having 'failed our country'
    https://news.yahoo.com/over-70-repub...225100279.html

eyup.

Your favorite fascist political party... is all about the grift and pushing right-wing extremism as "mainstream". The moderates voting Democrat this year will not soon forget the incompetence and corruption.

The stink of that failure is going to cling to the next nominee, no matter which rich old white guy it is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I questioned the party line plenty. Trump and several gov's were on the wrong side of the mask issue for months, which cost many lives. Thankfully Abbot and others used common sense and employed this simple, yet effective measure. And that does not happen unless conservatives are pressuring him, imo.

I think you can look at both parties and find your fair share of crooks and clowns like Bannon.

That isn't what conservatism is about.

Its about owning the libs and snarky memes.

It's about forwarding on that thing you saw that made fun of libs, and cheering on bullies. It's about party loyalty, and never questioning the party line.

Its about making a buck on the suckers like Qhris who donate to Wall GoFundMe's.

The operati of the Grifter Old Party have installed themselves like maggots feeding on a festering wound. Bannon pretty much admitted that people like Qhris were the idiots he would use to make money, and Trump almost certainly echos that behind closed doors.

The only real unifying principle seems to be hypocrisy and lack of principles.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Using numbers provided by Derp, I can confirm what conservatism is actually about - destroying the income levels of working class Americans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using numbers provided by Derp, I can confirm what conservatism is actually about - destroying the income levels of working class Americans

Self-goal derp!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did BLM become popular in the first place?
    and so you think most of the people that follow this movement don’t understand the basics?
    what is the basic message?

Movements become popular for a reason and some things have a message that does appeal to reasonable people. what is also interesting is that social movements like this often Bring out the bad actors that every society has. Then we see the rather simplistic equality that

BLM = violence and burning small businesses.

this makes it much easier to hate something you didn’t like in the first place.
    and then simplistic movements arise in opposition “all lives matter “

we know everybody on this board would wish to be born a black female in poverty because of all the perks that come along with it.
    BLM's What We Believe:

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

The ONE single thing (fathers in the home - together imo with school choice) that would improve the lives of black kids in this country is what BLM believes in DISRUPTING.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being such a pea-brained moron that you think this is a good point. You are such a disgrace to the Asian race.
    And what your posts show is a total lack of understanding of a child who is "different" (Asperger's) - who sees things as pardon the pun "black or white" - with no shades of grey in between - in having to teach this child how to make eye contact, how to make small talk, how to distinguish between what are acceptable/unacceptable topics of conversation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM's What We Believe:

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

The ONE single thing (fathers in the home - together imo with school choice) that would improve the lives of black kids in this country is what BLM believes in DISRUPTING.
    Democrats like to keep black communities in shambles and pencil in their votes b/c white Republicans are then an easy scapegoat to sell as racist s .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump matters talk by Chumpettes is ahead of schedule.

TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM's What We Believe:

Where'd you get this info from

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Where'd you get this info from
    Their website. They publicly defend this stance.

They are anti White, ofcourse they are against the West.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BLM's What We Believe:

Most of you disingenuous assholes are smart enough to delete the part after what you emphasized, you know, the part that completely neuters your “BLM wants to destroy families ” lie.

“supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children”

Says nothing about destroying families, it just says communities should look after each other, instead of the “I’ll take care of my own and to with everybody else” mentality of dip s like yourself.

You are a genuinely stupid human being

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of you disingenuous assholes are smart enough to delete the part after what you emphasized, you know, the part that completely neuters your “BLM wants to destroy families ” lie.

“supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children”

Says nothing about destroying families, it just says communities should look after each other, instead of the “I’ll take care of my own and to with everybody else” mentality of dip s like yourself.

You are a genuinely stupid human being
    Hilarious that she bolded and underlined only the modifying phrase for the word "requirement" which is what they're really talking about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this really going to turn into a grammar argument?

We (<=subject) DISRUPT (<=predicate) the (<=article) Western-prescribed nuclear family structure (<=adjective) requirement (object) [prepositional phrase follows=> by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

In case you all need it plainer: We (who) DISRUPT (action) requirement (what) is what is really important in their statement - what follows is a prepositional phrase mentioning how.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We (<=subject) DISRUPT (<=predicate) the (<=article) Western-prescribed nuclear family (<=adjective) structure (object) [prepositional phrase follows=> by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

In case you all need it plainer: We (who) DISRUPT (action) structure (what) is what is really important in their statement - what follows is a prepositional phrase mentioning how.
    "Structure" is not the object.

You left the object out entirely.

Try again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Structure" is not the object.

You left the object out entirely.

Try again.
    Boy, you're really fast - I was editing - there you go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really denying that they want to disrupt what has been the cornerstone (nuclear family) of civilization for centuries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really denying that they want to disrupt what has been the cornerstone (nuclear family) of civilization for centuries?
    You just proved that isn't what they said.

Why do you keep leaving out the object?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just proved that isn't what they said.

Why do you keep leaving out the object?
    I edited my original quote to include "requirement" as object - which does not have an edited comment on it - meaning I was editing while you put your post out. You have no argument if you parse their statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I edited my original quote to include "requirement" as object - which does not have an edited comment on it - meaning I was editing while you put your post out. You have no argument if you parse their statement.
    No. You left the object out of this post.
    You pointed out what the object is in your previous post after you edited.

We (<=subject) DISRUPT (<=predicate) the (<=article) Western-prescribed nuclear family structure (<=adjective) requirement (object) [prepositional phrase follows=> by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

In case you all need it plainer: We (who) DISRUPT (action) requirement (what) is what is really important in their statement - what follows is a prepositional phrase mentioning how.
    Dumbed down: We disrupt requirement.

I'll grant you it's a poorly worded sentence but you whiffed once, fixed it and immediately whiffed again on the exact same word.

Thread Information