Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the people who had their family businesses burnt down - they tried to make an insurance claim and were told to go take a running leap...do you think they care that 93% of the protests were 'peaceful'?

That's called the media downplaying the significance to fit their own biased narrative.

That's called insurance being wads and like i said the last time this was posted, that should be the real story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NYT was content obtained without authorization, it was against Twitter’s policy.

But props for at least being honest about not caring about them being politically motivated.
    so you know who gave it to them?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can recall when CNN was actually fairly moderate. Holding Pelosi's flithy feet to the fire like Wolf Blitzer just did the other day on a regular basis. My how they have let Trump derangment syndrome consume them.
    Whatever that means. They were constantly lying by omission. And some big stories were even faked outright.
    Sure there's been a rhetorical shift though.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so you know who gave it to them?
    You think the NYT obtained Trump’s taxes with authorization?
    some of you lately are really outing yourselves as ing re s.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shop owner gave the laptop to Rudy. Lol

It didn’t belong to him.
    The shop owner was the legal owner of the laptop after it was not picked up in the required number of days.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Rudy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the people who had their family businesses burnt down - they tried to make an insurance claim and were told to go take a running leap...do you think they care that 93% of the protests were 'peaceful'?

That's called the media downplaying the significance to fit their own biased narrative.
    On the contrary, the MSM covered the violence extensively. Peaceful protests get very few clicks.

Hence your availability bias and everyone else's, totally out of joint with a much broader, notably peaceful political movement.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity reply.

How long is it going to take you to realize that no one from either side even responds to you anymore?
    Dabom never received an admittance letter from the Chumpettes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "They need to be regulated now. They need to be made into a public utility, now. Facebook and google account for 70% of all the news people read in the United states. That's dangerous, that's unhealthy for a democracy."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Props to Will Hunting for at least being honest and instead of semen shielding the blatant political censorship meant to help Biden he instead cheers it on. The rest of you are ing dishonest pussies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Whatever that means. They were constantly lying by omission. And some big stories were even faked outright.
    Sure there's been a rhetorical shift though.
    If you recall the Clinton impeachment, most of them turned on their darling Bill in the midst of all that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think the NYT obtained Trump’s taxes with authorization?
    some of you lately are really outing yourselves as ing re s.
    You think Hillary was running an indoor sex cabal at a chuck e cheese. Just giving you what you been putting out there.
    So you can't say it was without authorization, but okay has Trump ever acknowledged they were actually his? I don't think he has? So are they violating the ill gotten information clause if they aren't his taxes, which he hasn't acknowledged so therefore not against that particular TOS because he hasn't said they are his. He's alluded to them not being his. "I pay lot's of taxes" (paraphrasing)

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Facts don't care about your feelings. 93% fits the requirements to say "most." By a long shot.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to Will Hunting for at least being honest and instead of semen shielding the blatant political censorship meant to help Biden he instead cheers it on. The rest of you are ing dishonest pussies.
    You reap what you sow, got.

By the way, of a productive day for you. Did you leave your computer at all?

Trump PR

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "They need to be regulated now. They need to be made into a public utility, now. Facebook and google account for 70% of all the news people read in the United states. That's dangerous, that's unhealthy for a democracy."

I’d be in favor of that but seriously, conservatives now want to nationalize private self sufficient companies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey you guys aren't being cool even though the last five year I've been an absolute tool seth rich, pizza, obamagate, don't act the same way I did because that's mean

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you going on about? This story is a rehash. It doesn’t help or hurt Biden, the guy actually running for president.

Stop flailing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you recall the Clinton impeachment, most of them turned on their darling Bill in the midst of all that.
    Recall The Persian Gulf War. Those guided missile videos were faked. CNN knowingly played them anyways.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

VALIANTLY defending his cult leaders honor!

hahahahahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, no one is required to run unsubstantiated partisan propaganda.

1st Amendment still applies to private companies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Facts don't care about your feelings. 93% fits the requirements to say "most." By a long shot.
    Until it's your shop, or your friends or family's shop...that you have worked your whole life for and pumped all your savings into it. Then it because less than peaceful.

Even 7% is too high.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you going on about? This story is a rehash. It doesn’t help or hurt Biden, the guy actually running for president.

Stop flailing.
    Of course it hurts Sleepy Joe. He was supposedly maintaining a thin veneer of deniability. That's been shredded.

People weren't voting for death and destruction anyways; but whatever holdouts won't be voting for corruption either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, something the wannabe justice doesn’t even know.

ing failed so hard on this layup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think cheering on censorship is exactly an honest position, tbh.

Thread Information