Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually voted 3 times yesterday... the Soros ballots came in for Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania! Will Hunting hooked me up with the joos master race, I'm making bank!
    I sent three ballots in one envelope to NC today, was a trick Soros showed me to save on shipping. Should be OK since we have one of our own as gov there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know AOC's opponent has raised $10 million ? The GOP donor base hates AOC so much it threw away $10 million in a race it has no shot at winning because of blind hatred towards her.
    Simping for AOC

ignoring my reply in the Hunter Biden thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sent three ballots in one envelope to NC today, was a trick Soros showed me to save on shipping. Should be OK since we have one of our own as gov there.
    Niglet I'm sending them in Fedex, Soros taking no risks with the USPS...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Fauci: “The coordinated response has been – there are a number of adjectives to describe it – impressive, I think, is one of them. I mean, we’re talking about all hands on deck… I’m down at the White House virtually every day with the Task Force… So I can’t imagine that, under any cir stances, that anybody could be doing more.” (03/22/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “Clearly, early on, we made a travel ban with regard to China. That was a very smart move, right there, because what that did was prevent a major influx from China. Today, the new China is Europe, because Europe now is the major element, the major geographic component, that is now seeding other countries throughout the world. And that’s the reason why we made the very difficult but appropriate decision to have a travel ban on the European countries. So we are definitely ahead of the curve on that.” (3/13/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “I don’t recall anything different than in our discussions that we had with the president that he said things quite similar publicly… In my discussions, and in the discussions of other Task Force members with the president, we’re talking about the reality of what was going on and then when we would get up in front of the press conferences, which were very, very common after our discussions with the president, he really didn’t say anything different than we discussed when we were with him… I didn’t really see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said.” (09/09/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “We at NIH, as you know, have right from the very beginning put our foot on that accelerator in every aspect, including the development of vaccines and therapeutics. And as I described in my opening statement, we actually started that in January, literally days after the virus was known and its sequence was published.” (5/12/2020)

When he was asked in March whether the Trump Administration was “doing everything possible,” Dr. Fauci replied, “I believe so… I think in the context of what we’re being challenged with, I think everybody’s doing really well.” (03/10/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “We acted very, very early.” (03/31/2020)
    None of that is from December/January when WHO, Fauci, etc were praising China for transparency and saying covid was not a significant risk to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that is from December/January when WHO, Fauci, etc were praising China for transparency and saying covid was not a significant risk to the public.
    Exactly

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niglet I'm sending them in Fedex, Soros taking no risks with the USPS...
    I'll do that in Iowa where they're trigger happy throwing ballots out but for NC I'd rather pocket the extra shekels.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Simping for AOC

ignoring my reply in the Hunter Biden thread
    AOC is the s (and she also has nice s)

I'm not sure what you're talking about in the Hunter Biden thread, I don't have a recent reply from you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was praising China and Xi personally.

He's a terrible president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll do that in Iowa where they're trigger happy throwing ballots out but for NC I'd rather pocket the extra shekels.
    Damn, I haven't gotten an Iowa ballot yet. Do you want to swap that one? I have an extra Pennsylvania one. I want to complete the collection...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Damn, I haven't gotten an Iowa ballot yet. Do you want to swap that one? I have an extra Pennsylvania one. I want to complete the collection...
    I got 1,000 ballots for each swing state (Soros VIP Jew status), I got you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got 1,000 ballots for each swing state (Soros VIP Jew status), I got you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was praising China and Xi personally.
    Like I've been saying, he ed up by listening to the experts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile your governor gets acclaim despite the nursing home issue in same state...
    This is true.

He's on a book tour to boot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC is the s (and she also has nice s)

I'm not sure what you're talking about in the Hunter Biden thread, I don't have a recent reply from you.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10305132

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know AOC's opponent has raised $10 million ? The GOP donor base hates AOC so much it threw away $10 million in a race it has no shot at winning because of blind hatred towards her.
    That guy's ads are so cringe worthy.

speaking of AOC like she's establishment and has been there for decades and has "left her district behind."
    comparing her with Jlo

Idiot. She's been in congress barely 2 years. Those attacks are re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've been saying, he ed up by listening to the experts
    you called Xi an expert again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh that. Yeah you have no proof that Biden ever pedaled influence. There's no point in responding to every single conclusory allegation made by a right wing edgelord that lacks evidence.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Disagree. The GOP is the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of politics (i.e., NC-9 house race).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opinion is like assholes, everyone has one. Give me an actual case number.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    America doesn't even have an accurate census. How are pollsters guessing political allegiance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America doesn't even have an accurate census. How are pollsters guessing political allegiance.
    Wonder why

Thread Information