Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good pick

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're going to lose the house regardless. Midterms are always bad for in bents. Probably won't be as bad as the 2006 blood bath after Obamacare but still
    I could see it being better if we’re almost fully recovered from COVID and Biden is getting credit for it (ie the same way the GOP did well in the 2002 midterms because of 9/11), but the issue is that 2022 is going to be a freshly gerrymandered congressional map. No way it’ll be as bad as 2010 though, the Democrats handled that midterm horribly in every way.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still no Bernie

still no Warren

I doubt either would get past a Repug Senate,and I expect McConnell to DENY many of Biden's nominees, so Biden will finish with Repug/oligarchy Exec branch.

The Dem establishment will continue neoliberal, anti-Labor, war-mongering, drone-assassinating obedience to BigDonor class, the MIC, BigFianance.

"Who You Gonna Call"?

America ed and un able.

Watch the Dems it up and lose the House in 2022 (they won't care)
    If Ossoff and Warnock sweep GA either would get past a Republican senate since they'd give McConnell a 51st GOP senator for 6 months.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Ossoff and Warnock sweep GA either would get past a Republican senate since they'd give McConnell a 51st GOP senator for 6 months.
    What is this? 6 months of what?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this? 6 months of what?
    VT and MA have Republican governors who would nominate Republican senators to replace Sanders / Warren for six months until a special election can be held should either get into Biden's cabinet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VT and MA have Republican governors who would nominate Republican senators to replace Sanders / Warren for six months until a special election can be held should either get into Biden's cabinet.
    Oh. In the case of Sanders Will Hunting has pointed out that the governor from there would appoint a Sanders like senator.

Warren was always a long shot. Don’t even know where that rumor comes from. Her best chance at a spot was in 2016 with Hillary imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 Counties Sued For Trying To Rig Georgia Senate Runoffs By Not Providing Early Voting

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/12...ly-voting.html

About $300M so far, mostly oligarchy black money, thanks to oligarchy's SCOTUS extremely activist s, poured into GA before and since 3 Nov.

Can the oligarchy buy themselves continued Senate control?

America is just another tiny toy for sale, cheap.

$Ts in play for the oligarchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whew

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Obama have such a hard on for Rahm Emanuel? It's weird.

Also props to Biden and his team for actually saying no to almighty Obama.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They have a history of working together in Chicago.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Makes me respect Biden a lot more and respect Obama less.

Obama loves to talk out of both ends of his mouth about “hope and change” and “inspiring the youth” but at heart he’s a backroom Chicago politician who’s most concerned with pulling strings for his political allies (ie Tom Perez).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me respect Biden a lot more and respect Obama less.

Obama loves to talk out of both ends of his mouth about “hope and change” and “inspiring the youth” but at heart he’s a backroom Chicago politician who’s most concerned with pulling strings for his political allies (ie Tom Perez).
    Talking about that bag Perez. What is taking leadership so long to put Stacey Abrams in there?

She should already be chairwoman of the DNC. She can do amazing work with voter outreach across the country, not just Georgia. That seems to be her bread and butter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about that bag Perez. What is taking leadership so long to put Stacey Abrams in there?

She should already be chairwoman of the DNC. She can do amazing work with voter outreach across the country, not just Georgia. That seems to be her bread and butter.
    maybe that's what they're afraid of.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

She wants to run for governor of Georgia in 2022, but either way Perez isn’t done with his term and they need to vote on a new chair, it’s not as simple as replacing Perez.

Soemone should explain to Abrams that 2022 midterms are going to likely be extremely tough for Democrats, so her running for governor would be a long shot and she’d be able to have more of an impact as the DNC chair who’s helping someone like Lance Bottoms run for Governor.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Quite frankly it’s annoying that voters have basically no impact on who becomes DNC chair. The Democratic Party is operated in an extremely undemocratic way.

When Howard Dean was DNC chair he implemented a 50 state plan that resulted in picking up 52 house seats + 14 senate seats combined in 2006 and 2008. Those would have been waive years for Dems regardless but they picked up senate seats they had no business winning and would have had a super majority for a full year if not for that MA special election. Why the has every DNC Chair since Howard Dean moved away from a 50 state plan that worked so well?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Having her focus on Georgia right now is the best thing for everyone. No sense elevating her out of a position that Dems desperately need right now. Wait until after January.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is going to appoint Jaime Harrison to head the DNC. Will Hunting

Stacey Abrams must have passed this up. Big mistake, imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I remember Hannity warning about that back in '08

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I remember Hannity warning about that back in '08
    snake boy being a loyal soldier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possible implications for the gig economy and the NCAA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possible implications for the gig economy and the NCAA

Ohr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manchin won't support Biden's nominee for budget director, Neera Tanden. Too many toxic tweets.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neera-t...nchin-opposes/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manchin won't support Biden's nominee for budget director, Neera Tanden. Too many toxic tweets.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neera-t...nchin-opposes/
    Tendon hates Bernie, was very vicious with him

But manchinis okay with sessions and kavanaugh and other crap because they're white men

Tandon is a brown woman, and manchin doesn't give a about tandon trashing Bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tendon hates Bernie, was very vicious with him

But manchinis okay with sessions and kavanaugh and other crap because they're white men

Tandon is a brown woman, and manchin doesn't give a about tandon trashing Bernie
    Maybe he wants someone more left wing.

Thread Information