My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An outcome that can and should happen way more often in the US Injustice system.

Charges dropped against Missouri cop who shot Black woman after victim opts for ‘restorative justice mediation’ (msn.com)

Cliffs
    White cop warned a female Negro who was shoplifting that she was going to deploy her stun gun.
    In attempting to deploy her stun gun the cop accidently fired her bullet gun.
    Black got hit, spleen damage and much trauma.
    Black got 2 million bucks.
    White cop sincerely apologized for what all indications are truly was a mistake.
    Black chick accepted sincere apology and they hugged it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Ashley said as soon as it happened, she remembered Julia coming up to her apologizing in tears and staying with her and that meant something to her,” he told the station.
    “Not only Julia seeing her remorse and Ashley forgiving her, they literally told each other they loved each other four or five times. Having done this job for a few years, I’ve never seen that. They both were there to speak their truths, to apologize and accept the apologizing.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol female cops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An outcome that can and should happen way more often in the US Injustice system.

Charges dropped against Missouri cop who shot Black woman after victim opts for ‘restorative justice mediation’ (msn.com)

Cliffs
    White cop warned a female Negro who was shoplifting that she was going to deploy her stun gun.
    White cop sincerely apologized for what all indications are truly was a mistake.
    Sounds fair. Where was this cop during the mob raids?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cliffs
    Totally agree.

Direct composition with the victim can be more rewarding for all parties than punishment by the state.

I'd like to see this happen with non-cops who make mistakes too, but if everybody's cool with it, everybody's cool with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people are the most forgiving race of people on this planet.

Thread Information