San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New video shows NJ inmate beaten with microwave in ‘disturbing’ attack

By Joshua Rhett Miller

November 22, 2021 2:33pm Updated

Video shows inmates beating prisoner with microwave

Close

MORE ON:LAWSUITS

Disturbing new video has surfaced showing a group of inmates viciously beating another incarcerated man with a broomstick at a New Jersey lockup — with one of the attackers hurling a microwave at the unconscious victim, according to the clip and his attorneys.
    The caught-on-camera beatdown at the Essex County Correctional Facility in Newark left Jayshawn Boyd, 22, in a coma and fighting for his life, his lawyers said Monday.
    Video of the Sept. 23 attack shows six other inmates on top of Boyd at one point, repeatedly punching and stomping him until he’s knocked unconscious.
    Some of the inmates then double back, including one who hits the incapacitated man with an industrial mop bucket, drenching him with cleaning solution. Another inmate heaves a microwave directly at Boyd’s head, the video shows.
    It’s unclear what set off the assault.
    Boyd — who suffers from schizophrenia — was initially taken into custody at the jail on Sept. 9 and attacked just after being housed in a “designated gang unit,” Michael Thomas Licciardi, an associate attorney for Brooke Barnett, who represents Boyd, told The Post on Monday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, don't just copy/paste the entire website. You have to select text and if you want the video you have to embed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you never put mentally ill people in a common jail. State going to have to pay a pretty penny to settle that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Old dumbass doing old dumbass posts.

Here's a tip: Post from "Go Advanced" and preview your post before publishing it next time. You're welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile the kind of things white Republicans do....

https://time.com/5926883/trump-suppo...storm-capitol/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Meanwhile the kind of things white Republicans do....

https://time.com/5926883/trump-suppo...storm-capitol/
    Liberal media calling white people with Trump flags and MAGA hats "Trump supporters" but never has the guts to infer that a black felon with black skin and no MAGA hat is a loyal Democrat.

Thread Information