Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I suppose... 30 years? is long enough for that
    Amen.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I completely forgot Giannis got hurt Suns literally had all their playoff wins giftwrapped
    Lol, it’s crazy how everyone acts as if the Suns were healthy themselves last year. CP3 could barely dribble a basketball in the first round with the shoulder injury and missed the first two games (wins) of the WCF with Covid. Then Pat Bev broke CP3’s wrist for the Finals (had to have surgery in the summer). And Booker played with a hamstring injury starting in Game 3 of the Finals.

P.S. How’s that not going out with a whimper working out for you so far?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol, it’s crazy how everyone acts as if the Suns were healthy themselves last year. CP3 could barely dribble a basketball in the first round with the shoulder injury and missed the first two games (wins) of the WCF with Covid. Then Pat Bev broke CP3’s wrist for the Finals (had to have surgery in the summer). And Booker played with a hamstring injury starting in Game 3 of the Finals.

Did you not learn your lesson after last round? overreacting after one game, typical Sons fan.

“Everybody acting tough when they up!”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Only pussies & assholes play in the injury card, Jeremy.

Instead of loading up at the deadline(s) the Suns, per usual brazened it out as they always do; going the rest of the way on the cheap using the guise of dancing with who brung us. You didn't have enough during the last Finals, and that lack of talent persisted into these playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you not learn your lesson after last round? overreacting after one game, typical Sons fan.

“Everybody acting tough when they up!”
    Donch looked rattled last evening. He twinkle-toed a couple times on ya. Game 2? They're gonna come for him like the last pork chop on the plate.

And that Game 2 is the whole shebang. & everybody knows it. You lose that and it's Katie bar the door. You win, and it's a prison break to the finish line.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch they were selling these at the arena

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ouch they were selling these at the arena

Symbolism over substance has always been the Phoenix team's & media's calling card. It's warm comfort for the fear that they're inundated with that they can't finish the deal, but they can loiter it. That's just the way it is here and has never deviated.

The teams protect the Media. Media protects the teams.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Condolences to Xylus and Will Hunting tbh

Different story for our favorite inbred Jeremy. Sup brah, how you feel about taking Ayton over Luka now? especially since your cheap racist owner is about to let him go for nothing
    It still hurts

Tbh, I still have no problems with taking Ayton over Luka. I'm not sure if Luka would have developed into being a top 5 player if he was sharing the ball with Booker this whole time, and at the time Ayton just made too much sense. Local kid who fills the big man need the Suns have basically had since their inception.

That's not intended to be a knock against Luka though, his play speaks for itself. The real up with Sacramento taking Marvin Bgley over Doncic.

FTR, the Suns were re ed to give CP3 the extension he got last summer. They mortgaged their future for a guy who falls apart in the playoffs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

Tbh, I still have no problems with taking Ayton over Luka. I'm not sure if Luka would have developed into being a top 5 player if he was sharing the ball with Booker this whole time, and at the time Ayton just made too much sense. Local kid who fills the big man need the Suns have basically had since their inception.

That's not intended to be a knock against Luka though, his play speaks for itself. The real up with Sacramento taking Marvin Bgley over Doncic.

FTR, the Suns were re ed to give CP3 the extension he got last summer. They mortgaged their future for a guy who falls apart in the playoffs.
    Amare tbh.

I won't count geriatric Shaq since he was bad by then and Marion was arguably the better player and would go on to win the championship 3+ years later in Dallas in roughly the same role he had in PHX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Symbolism over substance has always been the Phoenix team's & media's calling card. It's warm comfort for the fear that they're inundated with that they can't finish the deal, but they can loiter it. That's just the way it is here and has never deviated.

The teams protect the Media. Media protects the teams.
    Kari Lake tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Amare tbh.

I won't count generic Shaq since he was bad by then and Marion was arguably the better player and would go on to win the championship 3+ years later in Dallas in roughly the same role he had in PHX.
    Amare was 6'8" tops and it was always a stretch to play him at center; he was never a consistent low post player. Ayton is a natural center who plays primarily in the low post.

Marion wasn't in the same role btw. On Phoenix he was expected to be an all star, on Dallas he was a role player who needed to provide consistent offense. He was a glue guy. Quite frankly one of the reasons those Suns teams always came up short was because they had a max contract wing player on the roster who couldn't even create his own shot off the dribble.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amare was 6'8" tops and it was always a stretch to play him at center; he was never a consistent low post player. Ayton is a natural center who plays primarily in the low post.

Marion wasn't in the same role btw. On Phoenix he was expected to be an all star, on Dallas he was a role player who needed to provide consistent offense. He was a glue guy. Quite frankly one of the reasons those Suns teams always came up short was because they had a max contract wing player on the roster who couldn't even create his own shot off the dribble.
    They want Ayton's 20/10, they just don't want to buy it and own it...rubs them raw to contemplate it. So, they disparage him on the edges thinking that he won't notice, or, won't hold it against them. They've done this before with players and it's never worked out well, but that doesn't stop them from trying it with Ayton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marion did everything and then some for PHX. He wasn't a complete player, a bit of a jack of all trades but damn good at everything, though no great. He was the ultimate team player and the best defender on the team. He was definitely much better than 380 pound washed up 'Shaqtus wtf was Kerr and D'Antoni thinking? Same thing with letting Joe Johnson and (arguably) Q-Rich go. Kurt ----ing Thomas on a SSOL team? WTF?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Marion did everything and then some for PHX. He wasn't a complete player, a bit of a jack of all trades but damn good at everything, though no great. He was the ultimate team player and the best defender on the team. He was definitely much better than 380 pound washed up 'Shaqtus wtf was Kerr and D'Antoni thinking? Same thing with letting Joe Johnson and (arguably) Q-Rich go. Kurt ----ing Thomas on a SSOL team? WTF?
    do you ever read posts in their entirety and try to understand the point? ever? i swear you must glance through, see a single trigger word or sentence that you go on some kind of random rant about, while fully missing the point of literally every single post or thread you reply to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you ever read posts in their entirety and try to understand the point? ever? i swear you must glance through, see a single trigger word or sentence that you go on some kind of random rant about, while fully missing the point of literally every single post or thread you reply to.
    What do you expect from Mason Joiner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep sucking on that copium. The Suns quit because Luka ripped their heart out through their rectum.

One last question for you….
    Mavs suck, 5 rings got

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Luka is going to matchup hunt Draymond, so that he has to focus on guarding Luka vs being able to anchor the defense. That’s going to lead to either Luka cooking every night for a 40 piece, or getting 10+ assists, or both.

Is it enough to beat the Warriors? Maybe not if Steph/Klay turn back the clock and hit impossible shots. But the Mavericks will not go out with a whimper, despite whatever Sadboy Suns Fans hope.
    Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you didn't get swept

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    NBA Finals appearances:

Deandre Ayton: 1

Luka Doncic: 0

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NBA Finals appearances:

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    NBA Finals appearances:

lol 5th option

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    lol 5th option
    2nd leading scorer is pretty good for a 5th option.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    2nd leading scorer is pretty good for a 5th option.
    can't be a legit option if you consistently get rendered unplayable in a playoff series outplayed by biyombo and javele

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix Nones

Thread Information