My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I think KBD is being showcased as there are probably current and incoming players in the pipeline that they have decided to try next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan, The Destroyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. A lot off promise on the floor. I know losses are good and we are almost in the top three for the draft, but I was sure hoping one of those shots would fall at the end of regulation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed this game due to daddy duty, so thanks for the insight. I would’ve loved to watch Sochan’s breakout party. The kid is growing confidence every game and is getting rewarded by Pop. I expect more to come. There will be mistakes, but I like that he keeps trying and fixing them. And under Pop’s watchful eyes, he’s just gonna get better.

You mentioned tenacity in Collins’ game. I’m not surprised. But I wish he continues aggressively hunting for his shots. I like to see him take more than 4 shots.

I like that Brahnam continues to shoot it with 8 attempts. Shooters keep on shooting. Just trust that they will eventually fall. But defense is the key for Pop to give minutes. So keep the defense intensity going.

I’m happy for KBD having a good night with 14 pts. He’s lost in the rotation lately with Stanley showcasing better defense off the bench.

Spurs seemed to have great individual efforts. And that’s what matters most, for now. Good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but, but why did we waste the 9th pick on sochan??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a game late in Ginobili's rookie year, I think against Sacramento (when they were good), where they couldn't handle him. It was his break-out game. Of course, Manu was older, much more established as a player, and Sochan has a long way to go to come close to his career, but this had the same feel: "Jesus, this guy is doing everything."

Thread Information