My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-grizzlies-grades-70/

That Dieng, Barlow and Mamu trio was one of the best tank lineups I've ever seen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gorgui is either an F or an A+. He was like a coach on the floor when Pop couldn't do anything about the hot 3 point shooting. Set the tone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they all deserve an A or A+. I always just read the 1st half, or individual plays. The end score doesn’t matter, or it matters for the Wemby sweepstakes. So based on the 1st half, Spurs smoked the Grizzlies with 69 points in the half. They moved well, played defense and competed.

Mamu with 8 OREB got C+? I think he deserves better. As Sean said, “he’s a keeper.” I think Pop can help him with becoming a better defender, boxing out, etc. Because his knowledge of the game is there, high bball IQ, even Manu-esque how plays develop. But the younger Manu also needed to be refined. I like the kid.

I hope Sochan gets better. I thought he was playing well, minus that one defensive stance on JJJ that resulted to a JJJ easy layup and Pop calling the time-out.

Collins again impresses. Again as Sean was commenting, “he can roll or pop on a PNR”. The offense just flows smoothly without a scorer liability. Once everybody gets in the same page, this team will play a Beautiful Game 2.0. No wonder we see a high quality basketball in the 1st half or when Pop clicks it on. I can’t wait for the finished product, and as one of the youngest teams, we will get to watch it for a long time.

A+++ for Pop showing us what Spurs could do in the 1st half, and realizing Houston winning, pulled the incredible feat of getting the needed L despite leading 29 points, and tying HOU at 2nd Worst record in the process. Completely enjoyed the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gorgui is either an F or an A+. He was like a coach on the floor when Pop couldn't do anything about the hot 3 point shooting. Set the tone
    I honestly see him as Spurs asst coach when he finally decides to hang it up. I think he enjoys teaching the young kids, and doesn’t mind the clean-up minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In numbers that Dieng-Mamu-Barlow trio had an ORTG of 87.5 and DRTG of 200 for a neat -112.5 net rating. Impactful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weve found the keys to success! Triple turd lineup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-grizzlies-grades-70/

That Dieng, Barlow and Mamu trio was one of the best tank lineups I've ever seen
    The Big Tanking Three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Big Tanking Three.
    TripleTurdTowerTankers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan with another injury ... he gets a lot of mini injuries for being so young

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan with another injury ... he gets a lot of mini injuries for being so young
    tankjury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he’s been injured exactly once, twice if this is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he’s been injured exactly once, twice if this is real.
    plus the back issues ... doubt those are made up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plus the back issues ... doubt those are made up
    I doubt they really amounted to anything. As I've said before, if someone's shoelace comes untied during the course of play this year, they get held out the next game.

Thread Information