My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least it was a game where we didn't have to worry about the Spurs pulling a W out of their asses. I like them competing, but this season I'm a big fan of late third/early fourth quarter runs for the opponent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if this was a coaching decision or simply teammates deferring to him, but Big Mamu was getting the ball to bring it up the court like a guard. He actually looked comfortable in this role. Diving for loose balls, saving balls out of bounds, and knocking the ball loose from opponents are things that aren't in the stat sheets but should not go unnoticed. And his stat sheet got pretty full with some good stuff as well. Working this hard in a game that is out of reach shows a ton of character and heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m starting to appreciate Champagnie. Besides the smooth shooting from the arc, he exhibits athleticism rebounding and getting to the hoops. Yes his defense is much to be desired. But if he could improve on that, I think he gets a ticket to the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop gets a "D" for aesthetics but an "A" for tank command

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m starting to appreciate Champagnie. Besides the smooth shooting from the arc, he exhibits athleticism rebounding and getting to the hoops. Yes his defense is much to be desired. But if he could improve on that, I think he gets a ticket to the NBA.
    He's better than the usual 15th man guys that have been trooping around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's better than the usual 15th man guys that have been trooping around.
    Graham to me is hero ball, and more often outside of plays. If Graham can be more discipline, I don’t mind him as a backup PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both sides tried hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if this was a coaching decision or simply teammates deferring to him, but Big Mamu was getting the ball to bring it up the court like a guard. He actually looked comfortable in this role. Diving for loose balls, saving balls out of bounds, and knocking the ball loose from opponents are things that aren't in the stat sheets but should not go unnoticed. And his stat sheet got pretty full with some good stuff as well. Working this hard in a game that is out of reach shows a ton of character and heart.
    Probably but he's fighting for his life in the NBA and for a decent contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, someone like Mamu shows just how far the American game of basketball has slipped.

Here we value guys who can jump out of the gym whether they have any basketball IQ or not. We're not teaching kids how to play at a high level anymore, and rewarding guys with multi-million dollar NBA contracts who really don't know how to play the game very well or even have a head for the game (guys like Lonnie Walker).

Talk about boring. Thanks Adam Silver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, someone like Mamu shows just how far the American game of basketball has slipped.

Here we value guys who can jump out of the gym whether they have any basketball IQ or not. We're not teaching kids how to play at a high level anymore, and rewarding guys with multi-million dollar NBA contracts who really don't know how to play the game very well or even have a head for the game (guys like Lonnie Walker).

Can't disagree with that. Silver is really all about business and the quality of the product has really slipped. I've watched pretty much every team this year and maybe except for Boston and the bucks, that's really poor. Fans got so used to that they marvel at every play with more than 2 passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AAU basketball

Thread Information