Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Bad timing in Europe for these Palestinian protest. Across the board European governments are pushing Deportation.

The votes are in. If you don't solve the issue we will elect hard core solutions. Do your job.
    Unfortunately the European leaders who promise deportation always welch. Meloni is the best example of this. She was elected with an anti-immigration mandate and now she talks about how Italy needs more global south filth for its labor pool.

Muslim proles in the western world should all be sent back to the primitive hole they came from.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Rumor has it that this zoo actually opened up around 2017 and it's just been adding more and more exhibits since then.
    Sons there are also zoos that have been opening steadily in Addison since early 2021 tbh

Instead of talking about how quickly the area declined, I'll just show you these five pictures taken just four years apart:

These two photos were taken at a Fox and Hound in north Addison in 2019

It closed soon after due to "higher operating costs" and then the same building got replaced by some bar (???) called Ekko Lounge.

Same building in 2023

you'll never guess which one has the constant police presence tbh imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Mark Celibate that looks like the most stereotypical black night club ever

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mark Celibate that looks like the most stereotypical black night club ever
    a lot of these Addison, Deep Ellum, Uptown bars/restaurants are moving up to The Star in Frisco. I imagine that will be the next area targeted by Black Excellence tbh imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    a lot of these Addison, Deep Ellum, Uptown bars/restaurants are moving up to The Star in Frisco. I imagine that will be the next area targeted by Black Excellence tbh imho
    So Frisco is the area where young white professionals are living now?

pretty crazy given how much has changed in the last 6 years. At this point the white people are gonna be moving to Grayson County soon after black excellence takes over everything in Collin Co.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So Frisco is the area where young white professionals are living now?

pretty crazy given how much has changed in the last 6 years. At this point the white people are gonna be moving to Grayson County soon after black excellence takes over everything in Collin Co.
    I actually have no idea anymore last time I was in the Big D, I saw like three white people total who were in their 20s. It's like they all vanished and the ones who had the means fled DFW post COVID when everyone had the means to work remote.

I think Frisco/Prosper is still upper middle class, but only a matter of time when Tyroneville and Watermelonisha apartments start popping up near that 121/DNT area. As far as white homeowners go, yeah Grayson county literally is where people are buying now to flee the Dindu. Sanger seems to be the cutoff as far as how far north DFW goes.

Probably why so many DFW offices required people to come back in once COVID was over. They started to realize that the Brain Drain was going to be inevitable as whitey pursued greener pastures elsewhere. If I was a young white guy in his early 20s, I'd have no idea where I'd live now if my only job offer was to move to Dindu/Ft Worth....assuming I didn't pursue the Viability of Suicide first tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    I can't even read the thread le without laughing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Deep Ellum has long been the ghetto. I've met some very old timers that told me that back in their 'day' (like the 70s or 80s or whatever) that it was upscale and ritzy. I laugh every time because that's always been the complete opposite experience. Every time I'm around that area there's homeless black guys everywhere begging for cash for hamburgers or hot drugs *cough* meant hot dogs, and (mostly black) trannies in wigs trying to get straight dudes to pay to take them to bed.

It's literally like the south side of Chicago out there. And the nearby DART East Transfer Center... the glass in the building had so many bullet holes that the maintenance didn't have enough tape to keep up.
    the entirety of Dallas and Tarrant county is the ghetto now (outside of Highland Park). The brain drain of everyone being sent to work remote and then leaving DFW has turned Dallas into a zombie apocalypse. Literally. I was at that Sprouts in Richardson near UTD not that long ago. Used to be mostly middle/upper class that shopped there, but this time the first aisle I turned down some Ethiopian (???) thing with a couple of missing teeth started staggering toward me. Didn't even talk in sentences, just started grunting. Don't even get me started on the roads. Cars flying through red lights, driving on the sidewalk, beat up dented cars with paper plates everywhere you look, etc. Going anywhere in Dallas is like being in a real life Resident Evil movie tbh. Even areas like Frisco and McKinney are getting noticeably worse. IMO, the best places for now to be are anywhere in the Rocky Mountains (except for Denver), Flyover country, or New England area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvgJFqpYRS8

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Unfortunately the European leaders who promise deportation always welch. Meloni is the best example of this. She was elected with an anti-immigration mandate and now she talks about how Italy needs more global south filth for its labor pool.

Muslim proles in the western world should all be sent back to the primitive hole they came from.
    Tell it, Will.

Testify!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I can't even read the thread le without laughing.
    Reading the facts therein has me crying, Lue. My parents warned of this 60 years back. You was spot on, pa.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I actually have no idea anymore last time I was in the Big D, I saw like three white people total who were in their 20s. It's like they all vanished and the ones who had the means fled DFW post COVID when everyone had the means to work remote.

I think Frisco/Prosper is still upper middle class, but only a matter of time when Tyroneville and Watermelonisha apartments start popping up near that 121/DNT area. As far as white homeowners go, yeah Grayson county literally is where people are buying now to flee the Dindu. Sanger seems to be the cutoff as far as how far north DFW goes.

Probably why so many DFW offices required people to come back in once COVID was over. They started to realize that the Brain Drain was going to be inevitable as whitey pursued greener pastures elsewhere. If I was a young white guy in his early 20s, I'd have no idea where I'd live now if my only job offer was to move to Dindu/Ft Worth....assuming I didn't pursue the Viability of Suicide first tbh
    ...grim business, but a consideration.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Isn't that basically Reaganomics in a nuts ?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the entirety of Dallas and Tarrant county is the ghetto now (outside of Highland Park). The brain drain of everyone being sent to work remote and then leaving DFW has turned Dallas into a zombie apocalypse. Literally. I was at that Sprouts in Richardson near UTD not that long ago. Used to be mostly middle/upper class that shopped there, but this time the first aisle I turned down some Ethiopian (???) thing with a couple of missing teeth started staggering toward me. Didn't even talk in sentences, just started grunting. Don't even get me started on the roads. Cars flying through red lights, driving on the sidewalk, beat up dented cars with paper plates everywhere you look, etc. Going anywhere in Dallas is like being in a real life Resident Evil movie tbh. Even areas like Frisco and McKinney are getting noticeably worse. IMO, the best places for now to be are anywhere in the Rocky Mountains (except for Denver), Flyover country, or New England area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvgJFqpYRS8
    Much of Tarrant is still nice, though, especially the far western part and the northern part near Denton County. A lot of HOA neighborhoods and upper white middle class suburbia with nice corporate offices that haven't been ghettofied yet.

I'm not ultra familiar with Dallas county other than the fact I mostly avoided it like the plague in the early-mid 2010s especially after they literally found ebola from Africa there in October 2014. (Not fake news.)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Much of Tarrant is still nice, though, especially the far western part and the northern part near Denton County. A lot of HOA neighborhoods and upper white middle class suburbia with nice corporate offices that haven't been ghettofied yet.

I'm not ultra familiar with Dallas county other than the fact I mostly avoided it like the plague in the early-mid 2010s especially after they literally found ebola from Africa there in October 2014. (Not fake news.)
    The problem with Dallas county is that all the nice areas for young professionals have completely disappeared and been taken over by ghetto dindus, smelly Indians, and re ed sh!tskins. There was an article published by Bloomberg in 2021 that showed that post George Floyd (May 2020ish) 94 percent or something of new jobs at Fortune 100 companies went to People of Color. So as long as FriedChickenTaveous and Watermelonisha have some piece of paper (GED, HS diploma, Associates Degree, etc), they are getting that six figure WFH job over you at a large corporation. I've seen it first hand over and over at places I've worked and just being out and about in Dallas county.

But when the competency crisis gets out of hand (see Boeing), these companies that demand people in the office in DFW are going to be f*cked when no whites or asians want to move to the Big D anymore and be guaranteed to live next to a sloppy dindu and his angry pitbull. That stuff always used to be contained south of I30. Also, blacks LOVE Dallas for some reason. If they are remote and have the option to live anywhere, they are movin to Big D baby! If you talk to Blacks in other cities, they talk about their dream of moving to Dallas fondly like the Muslims talk about the pilgrimage to Mecca.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The problem with Dallas county is that all the nice areas for young professionals have completely disappeared and been taken over by ghetto dindus, smelly Indians, and re ed sh!tskins. There was an article published by Bloomberg in 2021 that showed that post George Floyd (May 2020ish) 94 percent or something of new jobs at Fortune 100 companies went to People of Color. So as long as FriedChickenTaveous and Watermelonisha have some piece of paper (GED, HS diploma, Associates Degree, etc), they are getting that six figure WFH job over you at a large corporation. I've seen it first hand over and over at places I've worked and just being out and about in Dallas county.

But when the competency crisis gets out of hand (see Boeing), these companies that demand people in the office in DFW are going to be f*cked when no whites or asians want to move to the Big D anymore and be guaranteed to live next to a sloppy dindu and his angry pitbull. That stuff always used to be contained south of I30. Also, blacks LOVE Dallas for some reason. If they are remote and have the option to live anywhere, they are movin to Big D baby! If you talk to Blacks in other cities, they talk about their dream of moving to Dallas fondly like the Muslims talk about the pilgrimage to Mecca.
    Eh, I would argue that Atlanta and Houston are still bigger draws for them, but Dallas has probably replaced Miami in the top 5 as based Desantis has kind of stopped the flow of their type from immigrating to Florida and instead attracted Gen X and boomer evangelicals who are small but vocal conservative minorities in blue mid atlantic and Northeast states, to move to Florida instead, since 2020. The 2020 census doesn't do Florida justice, it probably reasonably has 4-5 more electoral votes worth of people than the current electoral college says.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dallas has definitely gone downhill big time in the past 15 years, it's no question. Even before covid Dallas was ghetto and the inner ring suburbs like Irving and Richardson that I had to go to for work sometimes back in the day were full of dirty curry dot head Indians, Africans, and other foreign nationals with questionable visa statuses.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I would say Collin County is getting out of hand and might be worse than Tarrant at this point. Anywhere right off I-75 in Collin is ghetto and Plano outside of the Shops of Legacy area (NW side) has dilapidated big time and is no longer nice. And even the offices around that nice part of Plano are full of curry dot heads and have been since at least 2015.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The east (original) part of Plano, near Richardson, has been ghetto for a long time honestly, it's where Minnie's Food Pantry is, where all the hoboes and illegals go to mooch off the system.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dallas has definitely gone downhill big time in the past 15 years, it's no question. Even before covid Dallas was ghetto and the inner ring suburbs like Irving and Richardson that I had to go to for work sometimes back in the day were full of dirty curry dot head Indians, Africans, and other foreign nationals with questionable visa statuses.
    Just the last six years has been staggering I generally visit Dallas two to three times a year, and it's progressively sh1ttier each time I go which is amazing. If you mention that to anybody that lives there, you're met with a weird mix of pure rage and blind denial. Meanwhile, they're usually browsing Zillow to check out homes in South Oklahoma as they have to keep moving literally almost to a neighboring state over just to "keep living" in the metroplex I know a couple who are looking to buy in Gainesville (minutes away from the broder) because Celina is now apparently "going downhill" now

pretty soon you're gonna have to fly a small plane from the suburbs to go anywhere in Dallas imho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I've always liked Arizona tbh. A lot of racist Mormons that won't rezone for apartments, Scottsdale for example, unless someone comes in and forces them to. Dindus and lowlife trash are not accepted, same with Gilbert, AZ. The dry heat also serves as a natural barrier imho. Homeless boons will turn into dindu jerky if out on the street for too long. That's why I think no matter how far out you go in these Southern States, there's always going to be dindus wandering around, Humid Subtropical is their natural climate

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've always liked Arizona tbh. A lot of racist Mormons that won't rezone for apartments, Scottsdale for example, unless someone comes in and forces them to. Dindus and lowlife trash are not accepted, same with Gilbert, AZ. The dry heat also serves as a natural barrier imho. Homeless boons will turn into dindu jerky if out on the street for too long. That's why I think no matter how far out you go in these Southern States, there's always going to be dindus wandering around, Humid Subtropical is their natural climate
    Yup, same goes for cold weather states too. The big cities with a ton of inner black crime in the rust belt states always have a major summer violent crime e and mostly crickets in the winter time.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    AZ has gone downhill the past decade with a lot of illegal aliens though. While the subtropical humid nignogs generally stay away, illegal alien be@ners are in fact accustomed to the dry heat and will sleep under a car or a street taco in Phoenix no matter how hot it gets. You can definitely see the demographic trend in the voting pattern between say 2000 and 2020.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Will Hunting is a democrat but he can attest to how AZ has gone downhill, even if it's helped his side in the state electorally

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yup, same goes for cold weather states too. The big cities with a ton of inner black crime in the rust belt states always have a major summer violent crime e and mostly crickets in the winter time.
    I remember when I lived in a nice, Dallas apartment it was like clockwork everytime we had an unseasonably warm day in the winter. When it would get above 60 or 70, it's like dindus immediately started spawning and wandering all over the place. I'd see a handful of sketchy dindus staggering toward our apartment front gate when I was leaving and then see a police car roaming the complex whenever I got back home almost everytime

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MC is the type of racist who finds comfort strictly behind his keyboard and all you degenerate leftists love him for it.

Thread Information