Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should publish their findings in a peer reviewed academic journal instead of signing a letter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we’ve seen this before. Zero of the scientists will be climatologists; they will be geologists and chemists working for oil companies, Christian psychologists, other scientists from random fields who all happen to be fundamentalist Christians and/or Republican activists, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the single-page do ent"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & just for that more than 800 of 'em will end up dead (or, worst cancelled) before Election Day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    credentialled experts say

so gullible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how can they be wrong?

CO2 is not a pollutant. It is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we’ve seen this before. Zero of the scientists will be climatologists; they will be geologists and chemists working for oil companies, Christian psychologists, other scientists from random fields who all happen to be fundamentalist Christians and/or Republican activists, etc.
    Its funny,,,you democrats always talk about christians in a negative light but yet your minority base arguablly believes in god more than white people. You ever seen hispanics and blacks and their strong beliefs in god?,,,, , hispanics even name their kids mary and jesus,,,,

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We definitely should take a strong stance in fighting against global warming. While I do believe that there exist free-market solutions to these issues such as pollution, deforestation, exceptional greenhouse gas emissions and the like, I do believe in a common-sense protectionist act that tackles extreme corporate greed, limits emissions while simultaneously protecting the average consumer against inflation.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We definitely should take a strong stance in fighting against global warming. While I do believe that there exist free-market solutions to these issues such as pollution, deforestation, exceptional greenhouse gas emissions and the like, I do believe in a common-sense protectionist act that tackles extreme corporate greed, limits emissions while simultaneously protecting the average consumer against inflation.
    Heres the problem, MM,,,unless all the world agrees to combat climate change, its a lost cause,,,,,for some reason democrats arrogance think they can bully everyone to adhere to whatever the democrats want. China has already said that America can get bent regarding climate change,,,,and democrats cant do a thing about it. So while the democrats want to hand tie all Americans with suffocating regulations,,,,the rest of the world laughs and goes on business as usual,,,

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You’ll be dead soon

Start an early chill

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Heres the problem, MM,,,unless all the world agrees to combat climate change, its a lost cause,,,,,for some reason democrats arrogance think they can bully everyone to adhere to whatever the democrats want. China has already said that America can get bent regarding climate change,,,,and democrats cant do a thing about it. So while the democrats want to hand tie all Americans with suffocating regulations,,,,the rest of the world laughs and goes on business as usual,,,
    That's it & that's all.

Hemi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its funny,,,you democrats always talk about christians in a negative light but yet your minority base arguablly believes in god more than white people. You ever seen hispanics and blacks and their strong beliefs in god?,,,, , hispanics even name their kids mary and jesus,,,,
    The evangelical right wing base is politically very strong. You're apparently too stupid to understand this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old incels like you laugh because you'll be dead soon any way

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The evangelical right wing base is politically very strong. You're apparently too stupid to understand this.
    So youre saying blacks and hispanic evangelicals arent very strong,,,,dumbass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So youre saying blacks and hispanic evangelicals arent very strong,,,,dumbass?
    Why do you need to work the question that way? Are you an illiterate re or are you disingenuous?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, China and India are the biggest world polluters and emitters. It would make sense to impose major tariffs, sanctions, H1b visa denials etc on those countries and tank their economies if they're unwilling to conform to the same level of environmental conservation as the USA and rest of the first world

Sure, that's why they lost by double digits across the board while pushing a very hardline Christian fundamentalist campaigning in Michigan in the 2022 elections, against Proposition 3 (legal abortion), against Whitmer, against Nessel, against Benson, against the state house and state Senate Michigan Dems. All of which were beatable. With correct messaging, the GOP not the Dems should have the trifecta of government in Michigan today.

The GOP governor candidate was for no abortion at any time in the pregnancy unless the mother's life is confirmed to be endangered by the pregnancy -- with no other exceptions. That is an evangelical right wing position, and in general the MI GOP ran hard-line evangelical right wing campaigning in 2022 and got SLAUGHTERED ACROSS THE BOARD, while Trump -- who is not evangelical and even somewhat pro choice -- is routinely compe ive there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tells evangelicals that he is evangelical. They believe him.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bang on!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black and Hispanic Christians haven’t twisted the teachings to say that they have a mandate and are en led to dominate the rest of society. If you ing people can’t dominate, you’d rather burn it all down.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    uneducated right wingers thinks this is a gotcha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We learned that tact from you JK. You can dish it, but, you will not take it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black and Hispanic Christians haven’t twisted the teachings to say that they have a mandate and are en led to dominate the rest of society. If you ing people can’t dominate, you’d rather burn it all down.
    Please, because you didn't beat Trump your side burn't the western seaboard down. You've nary room, Stout. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That explains ducks and the MAGAs, 100%, as they don't know from Shinola.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That explains ducks and the MAGAs, 100%, as they don't know from Shinola.
    I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

Thread Information