Biffle wins!
starting about 16 hrs early
anyone else cant wait?
not quite so fast there
i predict a hendrick win, most likely johnson
actually ill change that to elliot sadler and my darkhorse whos not so much a darkhorse is casey mears
Last edited by chode_regulator; 04-09-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Look for the 8 to be the 1.
actually i hope that terry labonte wins
anyone else think biffle will fizzle outbefore the end of the race
though he is due for a good run, i just dont think he'll win
you gotta watch out those cars will be running fast, but hot too
is biffle running a fast car?
he might be running a little hot out there though
HA
i knew it
biffle coldnt go the distance
done for the race and probably the season
HA!!!
look who just took the lead!!!!
GO 99!!!
damn i wish he had taken out gay ass stewart
I like stewart
he's like the george lopez of nascar
even if you dont like him
you gotta support him
Tony Stewart = God :sombrero
Tony STewart
Kasey Kahne
Sounds like the Night before the 500 at IRP with the midgets.
Congrats to Pache and her boy Kahne. I didn't see the race but I just heard who won.
Last edited by samikeyp; 04-09-2006 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Because no one "ones" a race! :)
Who two-ed?![]()
Thanks! It was MOST EXCELLENT!!!!!
![]()
Last edited by pache100; 04-10-2006 at 08:33 AM.
I felt bad for Biff (Kurt Busch needed his ass kicked yesterday). Biff was having a great run. Edwards was having a good run, too.![]()
![]()
Last edited by pache100; 04-10-2006 at 08:31 AM.
Busch is a dumbass.
i did like stweart. up until he started ing about aggressive driving when he's one of the main ones. i dont cafre if you drive aggressive. but dont advoctae against it and then be a hypocrite.![]()
doessuck for both biffle and edwards
btw who knows what happend to gordon late in the race? he was making his way to the top 10 and then all of a sudden was 2 laps down.
I had a great time over there. I got a lot of pictures that I have to post. I have a few special ones for Pache.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)