Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    . we got our asses kicked. o well im just glad this isnt the NFL. its only one game and i guess i should have expected it from a championship team. hopefully game 2 will be much more compe ive. the good news is the kings cant play any worse and the spurs cant and wont shoot any better. i mean its not like they are the freakin suns or anything. all i can say is damn damn DAMN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props for showing up after the loss.

It's only one game. There's a lot of basketball left.

But damn, that first half was pretty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs cant and wont shoot any better

Duncan, Ginobili could've shot better.

Think about that.......

Everyone else??

They made open shots.

Sorry, but guys like Horry, Van Exel, Barry, Finley, Ginobili are gonna bag shots when open.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how's the lip ron?
    well i stopped the bleeding but it hurts like . hopefully i can kepp my face from manus elbow next time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Duncan, Ginobili could've shot better.

Think about that.......

Everyone else??

They made open shots.

Sorry, but guys like Horry, Van Exel, Barry, Finley, Ginobili are gonna bag shots when open.
    true but i doubt they will be that wide open again. if you think they are gonna shoot 60% again or whatever it was your fooling yourself. they will probably shoot well but damn that was just unbelievable.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Props for showing up after the loss.

It's only one game. There's a lot of basketball left.

But damn, that first half was pretty
    pretty ugly for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We booed your ass the whole game.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    like i said im not just one of those trolls who only shows up after a win. i hate fans like that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We booed your ass the whole game.
    yeah i know. that was mean but im used to it. they only did it after i scored. which wasnt that often.

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yeah, this loss hurts...bad. still optimistically 1 game of a best of 7 series could end up not meaning that much. that said, what a bad way to enter this postseason. we NEED to win game 2 to have any chance in this series. if we lose both opening road games then thats pretty much curtains. i know next year we will me a major force! GO SAC!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yeah, this loss hurts...bad. still optimistically 1 game of a best of 7 series could end up not meaning that much. that said, what a bad way to enter this postseason. we NEED to win game 2 to have any chance in this series. if we loss both opening road games then thats pretty much curtains. i know next year we will me a major force! GO SAC!
    i agree with you. but for me i just want them to play as hard as they can. going down 0-2 would be very tough because you have to expect them to win at least one game at arco.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Props to The Spurs you looked great keep it up and hope to see you in the finals.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Props to The Spurs you looked great keep it up and hope to see you in the finals.
    lokks like detroit will have no roblem getting to the finals in the east. miami plays no defense at all and was very close to losing homecourt to the bulls.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    lokks like detroit will have no roblem getting to the finals in the east. miami plays no defense at all and was very close to losing homecourt to the bulls.
    Well we will see that's why they play the games but yes it does look nice the way the east is shaping up. I watched the kings alot since they got Artest and thought they might give SA in the first round. WTF happened??? I know it's just one game.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bulls played miami tough all year. they just don't have an answer for shaq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i know. that was mean but im used to it. they only did it after i scored. which wasnt that often.

Anyone who shows up after a beating like that, and even has a sense of humour about it, deserves some serious credit. Well done.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well we will see that's why they play the games but yes it does look nice the way the east is shaping up. I watched the kings alot since they got Artest and thought they might give SA in the first round. WTF happened??? I know it's just one game.
    yeah i think it was just one of those games where they made everything and we missed everything. the playoffs is all about adjustments and i expect adelman to make some. i think this series will be much more compe ive. its probably better that they got thier asses handed to them instead of winning and getting overconfident then losing 4 straight like the nuggets did which i think probably would have happened. the kings since having artest are 11-3 following a loss so look for the kings to come out with alot more energy and effort on the defensive end.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    bulls played miami tough all year. they just don't have an answer for shaq.
    yeah shaq is still so freakin dominant. i dont know why they didnt send him to the line more.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only adjustment they are going to make is using the KY to try and get some Spurs foot out of their ass.

The Kings are through.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Anyone who shows up after a beating like that, and even has a sense of humour about it, deserves some serious credit. Well done.
    once you get your ass kicked like that i guess all you can do is laugh at yourself. but in all seriousness i think this series will be much more enjoyable to watch and hopefully will be much more compe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once you get your ass kicked like that i guess all you can do is laugh at yourself. but in all seriousness i think this series will be much more enjoyable to watch and hopefully will be much more compe ive.
    More enjoyable?

Dude, I could'n't enjoy a ass whoopin more than I did today. It doesn't get any better than treating the Kings like little backwards ass es.

The Kings are done.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The only adjustment they are going to make is using the KY to try and get some Spurs foot out of their ass.

The Kings are through.
    i dont think they are through at all. but im not gonna predict anything lik other fans. predicting sports is tough because you never know what the is gonna happen. the kings after losses always come back and play much better. a couple weeks ago when the kings lost by 30 to the mavs they came back the next night and played great and beat the spurs. i know the playoffs are different but there is no way they will get beaten down like that again. im not saying we will win the series because i dont know whats gonna happen but it wont be like this game.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More enjoyable?

Dude, I could'n't enjoy a ass whoopin more than I did today. It doesn't get any better than treating the Kings like little backwards ass es.

The Kings are done.
    i meant for kings fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think they are through at all. but im not gonna predict anything lik other fans. predicting sports is tough because you never know what the is gonna happen. the kings after losses always come back and play much better. a couple weeks ago when the kings lost by 30 to the mavs they came back the next night and played great and beat the spurs. i know the playoffs are different but there is no way they will get beaten down like that again. im not saying we will win the series because i dont know whats gonna happen but it wont be like this game.
    Spurs in Four.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ron I like you it takes a man to come in here and post after that ass whoppin good luck to you. You are okay in my book don't let the spurs fans be too hard on you . If I where near you I would buy you a drink you need one about now.

Thread Information