draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of ya'll thought there would be a rematch between the spurs and the piston in the finals. However, the heat made it past the pistons. Do we have enough big man to throw at shaq. IS shaq still as dominate as he was. Is wade the real threat. WHo do we put on wade. We got boen for kobe but now shaqs new team has wade. IS shaq less deadly now that he isn't a laker and not enjoying superior coach from phil jakson and laker arora. Do we have to admit that shaq might be the best bigman if he defeated the spurs as a laker and then goes to another team and defeats the spurs again with a totaly differnt team.

Please comment on your thoughts for the spurs heat series here. I didn't see any thread for it so I decided to make one. There are much better basketball minds then mine ofcourse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I hate to be rude, but I don't even feel like thinking about it...

Suffice to say I believe the Spurs would have killed the Heat. Nazr and Rasho would actually have been useful, and Tony and Manu would have ripped through Walker and J. Williams.

The fact that we won't find out this year just pisses me off even more.
    Last edited by MadDog73; 06-07-2006 at 12:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are fishing.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I know many of ya'll thought there would be a rematch between the spurs and the piston in the finals. However, the heat made it past the pistons. Do we have enough big man to throw at shaq. IS shaq still as dominate as he was. Is wade the real threat. WHo do we put on wade. We got boen for kobe but now shaqs new team has wade. IS shaq less deadly now that he isn't a laker and not enjoying superior coach from phil jakson and laker arora. Do we have to admit that shaq might be the best bigman if he defeated the spurs as a laker and then goes to another team and defeats the spurs again with a totaly differnt team.

Please comment on your thoughts for the spurs heat series here. I didn't see any thread for it so I decided to make one. There are much better basketball minds then mine ofcourse.
    They'd be the slight favorite just like Dallas is. Bowen would try to slow Wade down and Duncan and your 2 big men (that didn't play in Mav series) would have plenty of fouls to go around on Shaq.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um.. Dude, we're out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would win simply because of the home court advantage and we have enough bigs to throw at Shaq. Bowen did a decent job in containing Wade this year, so I think our chances would have been really good at repeating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sweep

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are history for this playoffs, we will see next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't do it. I'm still too pissed off to even entertain the thought.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spurs would own the Heat. Not even close.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woudashouldacoulda forum.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spurs matchup with the Heat?

The Spurs match up VERY VERY Well with the heat. Let's see, I think Duncan has a 25ft. yacht off the coast of the Virgin Islands that has PLENTY of A/C onboard. I heard Parker and Ginoboli are staying with him since their #1 priority these days is to "catch the big one". They also have copious amounts of ice to keep the drinks cold and the bait fresh. In my opinion, the heat doesn't have a chance!! (Sorry, couldn't resist....)

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Just curious why this is all written in a present tense form, as if the series is actually about to happen. Am I missing something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat.. the heat...!!

When does there plane land in town..? i'll be at the air port!! (fan that refuses to belive dallus won lol)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just curious why this is all written in a present tense form, as if the series is actually about to happen. Am I missing something?
    It is a comedy act of pretending the spurs actually won. To most spurs fans this year it was generally thought of that the mavs had no chance in beating the spurs.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs own the Heat.

Popovich Sucks.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know many of ya'll thought there would be a rematch between the spurs and the piston in the finals. However, the heat made it past the pistons. Do we have enough big man to throw at shaq. IS shaq still as dominate as he was. I
    club, are you ing psychotic or just in a serious case of denial?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would've won it 6.

draft bust
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt the spurs sweep the heat. They haven't being doing that lately.

SPurs in 6 seems very realistic. Also remember it changes to a 2-3-2 format in finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs own the Heat.

Popovich Sucks.

So, are you saying the Spurs would lose?

Thread Information