My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...th=Sports/Rock

LAS VEGAS - Pape Sow was wheeled out of the practice facility the Raptors are using here on a stretcher Tuesday after suffering a bad fall during a summer league scrimmage.

The 6-9 forward-centre had movement in all his limbs, according to team officials.

"It was just for precautionary reasons," Raptor coach Sam Mitc said. "He said he neck was hurting, we didn’t want to move him. We’d rather be safe."

Sow, who told The Star on Monday that he’s facing a watershed year in his young NBA career, was treated for about 20 minutes on the court at Spring Valley High School in a suburb here before being taken to a local hospital for more examinations.

"There’s no use taking chances, we’re not experts in that," said Mitc .

Sow and the other 12 players who’ll represent the Raptors at the 16-team summer league which begins here on Thursday where in their third of six practices when the accident occurred. The team called off what was left of the workout.

"He drove the basket and lost his balance hit his neck on somebody’s leg," said Mitc . There was no immediate word on how long Sow would be sidelined.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you reap what you sow

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Well, you reap what you sow
    Oh god. That is kinda though.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team