Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's it. Philadelphia officially sucks and I am moving to South Beach next year! I just got back from my vacation and it was AMAZING! 85 degree weather and when it does rain, it's usually for like 2 minutes at a time (yes, I know hurricane season and stuff also occurs). The beaches there are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I never realized the water could be so blue! I'm used to the crappy muddy blue waters of Jersey

The clubs there are amazing and I cannot even begin to tell you how many beautiful men there are in Miami! One of the best vacations ever. I went scooter riding in Key West jet sking on South Beach, and Clubbing downtown.

And of course I came back to beautiful Philadelphia where it is 30 degrees, gray, and rainy. Gotta love it!

Anyone else ever been to Miami?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Can I come crash with you during the first hurricane? We can make a movie where I'm standing out in the rain with the wind blowing and dodging flying pieces of roof. It'll be fun!

GO DAWGS! I bleed red and black kingsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I went a long time ago + I hated it. It was dirty and I swore I'd never go back. I guess things have changed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can I come crash with you during the first hurricane? We can make a movie where I'm standing out in the rain with the wind blowing and dodging flying pieces of roof. It'll be fun!
    Anytime. In the meantime, you can come crash with me during the first snowstorm in Philly. You can make a movie where you're standing out the in the blizzard with snow blowing everywhere and dodging icicles falling off rooftops.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I went a long time ago + I hated it. It was dirty and I swore I'd never go back. I guess things have changed.
    When did you go? Now that Pookie is in Miami things have gotten better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You just realized Miami is sweet as ???

Where've you been 1P1???

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Miami Hurricanes
    Cocaine Cowboys!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Anytime. In the meantime, you can come crash with me during the first snowstorm in Philly. You can make a movie where you're standing out the in the blizzard with snow blowing everywhere and dodging icicles falling off rooftops.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. I'm tropical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Snowstorm???

It's been nice as this winter. It was colder in November than now. It was in nice the past 2 weeks or so. Didn't look anything like Christmas, or December for that matter.

Philly's average temperature these last 2 weeks is probably like 20 degrees higher than the norm for this time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Philadelphia > Miami.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cal Bears
    I like snowy/cold places. I like cold weather.

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Welcome back!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the next phase, she becomes a Heat fan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last time I was in Miami it was spring of 03 i believe, and it was warm and humid as all .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I went to Ft. Lauderdale last summer and my sister and I were going to drive to Miami. It was during Hurricane Charlie, I think, and they weren't letting anyone drive south of Ft. Lauderdale. Bummer cause we really wanted to go. Next time!

Post pics, 1Parker1.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm traveling on business the next couple of days, but I will definitely post some pics when I get back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Philadelphia > Miami.

You've obviously never been to Philly.

Alvarez: Yes, I know the weather here has been unseasonably warm, but we do still have all of January and February left. Plus, all this rain and gray weather is nothing compared to the Sunny blue skies of Miami. ****Sigh, maybe I will become a Miami Heat fan once I move there

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've obviously never been to Philly.

Alvarez: Yes, I know the weather here has been unseasonably warm, but we do still have all of January and February left. Plus, all this rain and gray weather is nothing compared to the Sunny blue skies of Miami. ****Sigh, maybe I will become a Miami Heat fan once I move there

Two words: Alonzo Mourning

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Miami rules!

I have a sister in law and own some real estate. I travel there frequently.

I love that city.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    South Beach would be great for singles. Definitely some amazing eye candy there.

I thought it was crowded and over-priced. There are some amazing beaches south of the border that I prefer over Miami. I like things a little slower and more relaxed when I'm at the beach I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    South Beach would be great for singles. Definitely some amazing eye candy there.

I thought it was crowded and over-priced. There are some amazing beaches south of the border that I prefer over Miami. I like things a little slower and more relaxed when I'm at the beach I guess.

That's so weird, because I thought it was reasonably priced there...actually under-priced! Key West was overpriced, but I thought Miami and South Beach all the restaurants and shops were reasonably priced. And everyone was completely laid back and relaxed and SO FRIENDLY! I've never gotten such great service. Plus, I think there's more men there than women (or maybe I was just noticing the men more ).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    That's so weird, because I thought it was reasonably priced there...actually under-priced! Key West was overpriced, but I thought Miami and South Beach all the restaurants and shops were reasonably priced. And everyone was completely laid back and relaxed and SO FRIENDLY! I've never gotten such great service. Plus, I think there's more men there than women (or maybe I was just noticing the men more ).
    Shoog lets me down. Again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shoog lets me down. Again.
    I don't get it...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Miami's really really nice... Being from the Caribbean it's one of the places in the US that we visit most often coz it's about 3 hours away... South Beach is beautiful and I love the shopping
    The weather is just like St. Maarten's... really hot all year round... which I'm not too fond of but the shopping makes up for it

Thread Information