San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaughn
    Manu
    Barry
    Finley
    Oberto

Great lineup for him to score with

And just to head off all the idiots. Yes, he needs to be more aggressive. At the same time, Pop needs to run some plays for him instead of expecting a rhythm player to get going with a group on the court that only requires the Suns to worry about guarding him and Finley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Copperfield couldn't do it any better.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu Ginobili's testicular volume will determine the outcome of this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manu lost his scrot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaughn
    Manu
    Barry
    Finley
    Oberto

so manu gets a pass because he plays with that lineup some times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all I can say is manu plays better at home in playoffs
    saturday would be a good day for manu to show up

Dos Equis
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaughn
    Manu
    Barry
    Finley
    Oberto

And just to head off all the idiots. Yes, he needs to be more aggressive. At the same time, Pop needs to run some plays for him instead of expecting a rhythm player to get going with a group on the court that only requires the Suns to worry about guarding him and Finley.
    I agree, if i were the Suns i'd focus on him with this lineup. Leave Vauhn open for a jumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaughn
    Manu
    Barry
    Finley
    Oberto

Run plays for him? You mean like the isolations he gets where he loves to do his step back jumpers now? Spot up shooter? Thats not spotting up and shooting, thats shooting off the dribble and its Manu's new love child. He's done it well parts of this year but he's come to rely on it far too much. It is all he does now.

Those isolations need to be used to get to the rim and the jumpers need to fill in the gaps.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ManWHO?

He better go ape in game 3.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run plays for him? You mean like the isolations he gets where he loves to do his step back jumpers now? Spot up shooter? Thats not spotting up and shooting, thats shooting off the dribble and its Manu's new love child. He's done it well parts of this year but he's come to rely on it far too much. It is all he does now.

Those isolations need to be used to get to the rim and the jumpers need to fill in the gaps.
    How do you get to the rim when Phoenix has four guys zoning the lane?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Tony Parker. He does it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its too much of a risk to play him this series, he should be benched

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili has been pretty bad this playoffs. The Spurs desperately need Manu to play like he did in the regular season since February. I don't think moving him to the starting lineup makes any sense either, because we know Barry isn't going to step up to bring energy off the bench.

Just kicking ass and winning Championships!!! VaSpursFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i hate that . dribble, dribble, step back and shoot.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Manure>>>>Manu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before, Manu would instinctively attack the basket, get layups or get fouled. Now it appears his instinct is to fake penetration and take a step-back 3. That sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eat me baseline! When Manu plays well you want to suck ever drop of man chowder from his Latin nut sac now you want to treat him like SpursReport treats it's posters? your a real piece of and the next time Manu saved the game I don't want to see your Salad tossing ass in here kissing his Time warner ass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple of things I've noticed about Manu this game:

-He looks very frustrated and lethargic out there. Almost as if he doesn't care.

- Thrice I've seen him call for the ball. Once from Parker, then Oberto twice, after those possesions Manu went to Parker on one play and Oberto on another play and clearly said to them I was open.

-The thing with Manu is he needs something to get him going early on. What I mean by that is he has to score when he checks in early on, if not it will affect his play later on in the game. Ginobili's said it and so has Pop. If Manu gets some easy shot attempts in his first minutes of play, his confidence will greatly rise resulting in more drives to the hoop and hopefully more buckets, which then opens his outside game.

Also I think Ginobili should start next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili has been pretty bad this playoffs. The Spurs desperately need Manu to play like he did in the regular season since February. I don't think moving him to the starting lineup makes any sense either, because we know Barry isn't going to step up to bring energy off the bench.
    So...this series is lost. Goodbye.

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before, Manu would instinctively attack the basket, get layups or get fouled. Now it appears his instinct is to fake penetration and take a step-back 3. That sucks.
    Agreed. He settles too much now..

wtf? His game is all centered around his will and reckless abandon to get to the rim. No one bites to his stupid fakes. So he should chuck those fake outs. And only do it AFTER HE's gotten to the rim five times prior!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said this over in the game thread just right now but...

I'm tellin ya, I think it's the hair...he's losing power with every strand of hair that falls out.

He needs to muster his strength for one final push before all his hair is gone.

I know he still has the brilliance of '05 in him somewhere...

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple of things I've noticed about Manu this game:

-He looks very frustrated and lethargic out there. Almost as if he doesn't care.

- Thrice I've seen him call for the ball. Once from Parker, then Oberto twice, after those possesions Manu went to Parker on one play and Oberto on another play and clearly said to them I was open.

-The thing with Manu is he needs something to get him going early on. What I mean by that is he has to score when he checks in early on, if not it will affect his play later on in the game. Ginobili's said it and so has Pop. If Manu gets some easy shot attempts in his first minutes of play, his confidence will greatly rise resulting in more drives to the hoop and hopefully more buckets, which then opens his outside game.

Also I think Ginobili should start next game.
    I have seen him call for the ball and not get it. I think he needs to say what Duncan did, "I'm still here guys."

after that, he just relegates himself to doing the dirty work and anticipating rebounding Tim's freethrows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask pop why. Well done Pop

Thread Information