Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Utah scares the out of me. Boozer, Okur, and Millsap will pound Duncan mercilessly and pound all of us on the boards to no end...

Deron Williams on Parker (although bowen will probably take williams)?? oh geez...AK on Manu?? man...

I am not in any way, shape, or form saying Utah will beat us. But it will be tough, tough, tough....and will wear us down for what will probably be Detroit in the finals (who will coast in there...I'm also prayin' for Cavs to make it to the finals...)

Looks ugly guys...Suns think this series is physical?? If they lose, they should look at the jazz-spurs western conf. finals...it'll be a bruiser (or a Boozer..ha! yeah i know...)....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It won't matter what the jazz do. Suns win in 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jazz???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u lack hatred

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing? the Jazz are a nightmare match-up for the Spurs. Even if spurs win they are so damn psyical and rough that they will beat the Spurs up pretty badly which will hurt them in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing? the Jazz are a nightmare match-up for the Spurs. Even if spurs win they are so damn psyical and rough that they will beat the Spurs up pretty badly which will hurt them in the finals.
    My point exactly. Geez, you try to make a point in here and all you get is a line of laughing smiley faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not too worried about the Jazz in terms of matchups. Deron Williams does not matchup well with Parker. Force Williams to defend Parker and he will get into foul trouble cause he cant keep up with TParker. If we slow Williams down, Boozer will get less looks. Force Boozer to defend Duncan by attacking Okur early and get him into foul trouble. Okur cant defend Duncan and neither can Boozer if Duncan brings his A game.

If Spurs go small, then its the Jazz that has to worry about matchups, not the Spurs. You are forgetting that Bowen can guard almost anyone that plays from the 1-4 position. The Jazz dont have enough players to guard our smalls. Jazz will make it physical but they dont stand a chance.

Suns vs Spurs is the Western Finals imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jazz aren't anything to take lightly but this:
    Utah scares the out of me.
    is why I'm laughing.

No series is a push over series however, I doubt the Jazz will be 1/8 as rough as Denver was.

I ain't scared of .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup, I see the Spurs pulling out a series win over the Jazz in the WCF (even though I have a Spurs friend who see the Jazz as winning, wtf?!?!?) but the Spurs will get banged up playing the Jazz and that's not good for the Finals...when they meet the Pistons who are on cruise control with a tiny pebble in the road here and there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about the Jazz is that they execute better than just about anyone- especially at the end of games.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would also like that GST goes in the conference finals, not that I'm scared of Utah but just because I like them more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's beat the Suns first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, the serie against Suns is far from being over. FYI, the serie record for teams in Spurs case (up 2-1 without HCA) is only 52-29.

Second, Jazz aren't at all a bad matchup for Spurs. Bowen will owned Williams, Fisher is a quite easy matchup for Parker. AK47 main quality is help defense but he won't be able to do it a lot because he will defend shooters like Bowen and Finley. If Spurs bigs do a decent job on Boozer/Okur and aren't outrebounded by a large margin, it should be a quite easy serie.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Spurs already knock out Phoenix???? Where was I when this happened???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope that San Antonio can find a way to get by Phoenix. First thing's first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes Phoenix is the challenge right now, but let's face it, if we get by the Suns in all reality I am just happy we are facing some other team than the team who nearly won 70 games. I like us to beat any team, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point exactly. Geez, you try to make a point in here and all you get is a line of laughing smiley faces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid jinx forum

Casual fans suck
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ummmm....a joke right??? I am not scared of any team who has a lead player in tears after losing a game.

but let us focus on the suns first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we manage to get past the Suns it's going to be a tough matchup against the Jazz. But at least we are not playing the Mavs... they were by far our toughest matchup this season.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, the jazz are a tough matchup. they're basically good at every position and bigger too. their bench sucks, comparatively though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns scare the ish out of me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to beat the best to be the best. Bring them all on! Nobody can stop Tim right now it seems.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jazz aren't anything to take lightly but this: is why I'm laughing.

No series is a push over series however, I doubt the Jazz will be 1/8 as rough as Denver was.

I ain't scared of .

Stick to urban housing, Buddy Holly.

If you don't see any difficulties on the horizon with two Spurs killers - Fisher and Okur - on the same team, you haven't been paying attention.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    overlooking the Suns = JINX

Thread Information