Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

im tired of these dudes ing up the game!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

part deuce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Ill take it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor baby.

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    maybe quincy douby can start taking notes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this ain't soccer and we ain't in argentina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why put yourself in that postion

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ohhhh MommmMA !! LilMissSPURfect's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats how the FLOP of the coin goes sometimes

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wtf is his problem...hes just making himself look like a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st video shows Fish putting a shoulder into Ginobili.
    2nd video shows Ginobili getting hit in the face.

So, where's the flop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, first one looks obvious to me. Fisher hits Manu with his shoulder. Still in the second pic I can't see a clear contact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like someone still can't face the fact that the spurs are gonna win it all

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I sincerely hope they do make flopping a technical next year. 25% of the league is doing it, and it's killing the game IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sincerely hope they do make flopping a technical next year. 25% of the league is doing it, and it's killing the game IMO.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    @ putting a shoulder into ginobili..... even if he did hit him with a shoulder that has to be the softest shoulder hit i have ever seen.... it shouldn't make a dude that weighs about 200 lbs go flying like that.... hence FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in the second clip if fisher hit anything it would have been ginobili's left arm..... it shouldn't make your arm fling back like someone shot it in the air..... and you definitely shouldn't hit the floor with that slight contact....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ putting a shoulder into ginobili..... even if he did hit him with a shoulder that has to be the softest shoulder hit i have ever seen.... it shouldn't make a dude that weighs about 200 lbs go flying like that.... hence FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in the second clip if fisher hit anything it would have been ginobili's left arm..... it shouldn't make your arm fling back like someone shot it in the air..... and you definitely shouldn't hit the floor with that slight contact....
    It is soft but it was unexpected. When you are in full motion and suddenly there's a shoulder in your way you would react the same way. Manu by the way didn't hit the floor and Fisher stumbling is a clear indication of a contact. It might not be hard, but as I said before, unsuspected.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is soft but it was unexpected. When you are in full motion and suddenly there's a shoulder in your way you would react the same way. Manu by the way didn't hit the floor and Fisher stumbling is a clear indication of a contact. It might not be hard, but as I said before, unsuspected.
    he flopped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im tired of these dudes ing up the game!
    So tell me how are the kings gonna save this game then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Game, set, match

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fisher did hit his arm on that three. he exaggerated it, but it was still a foul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He flopped, guys. It's pretty funny, actually.

I don't mind, it's smart play that players who played in international leagues are tought to play, any coincidence that Ginobili, Oberto, Dirk, Nocioni, Divac, and others all do it?

It's an art of manipulation, it is acting, but it's just like a trick-out play to get posession back to your man. Spurs fans please stop claiming Ginobili does not flop.

I am a huge Ginobili fan, I got cards, a swingman jersey, but he does flop and it's blind to cover it up and say he doesn't when if we were in the Jazz's position we'd rant and rave about flopping in the league, despite the fact Fisher is a fish out of water.

Flopping is not necessarily an insult, why take it as that?

My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

I don't mind, it's smart play that players who played in international leagues are tought to play, any coincidence that Ginobili, Oberto, Dirk, Nocioni, Divac, and others all do it?

It's an art of manipulation, it is acting, but it's just like a trick-out play to get posession back to your man. Spurs fans please stop claiming Ginobili does not flop.

I am a huge Ginobili fan, I got cards, a swingman jersey, but he does flop and it's blind to cover it up and say he doesn't when if we were in the Jazz's position we'd rant and rave about flopping in the league, despite the fact Fisher is a fish out of water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, Ginobili does flop, but with that comes:

-Ginobili not considered a good player, but a flopper who can only get his by playing tricks

-People not considering that Ginobili a good amount of the time gets fouled and sometimes those fouls ARE PRETTY HARD.

Thread Information