Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Man vs. Wild

O M F G...This guy is absolutely nuts. Brilliant show, and its my new favorite beating out The Deadliest Catch.

They drop this guy in the worst conditions and places on earth, and he lives off the land to navigate his way to civilzation.

I recorded all 8 episodes or whatever it was on friday, and watched them all weekend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Man vs. Wild

O M F G...This guy is absolutely nuts. Brilliant show, and its my new favorite beating out The Deadliest Catch.

They drop this guy in the worst conditions and places on earth, and he lives off the land to navigate his way to civilzation.

I recorded all 8 episodes or whatever it was on friday, and watched them all weekend.

Yeah I have been DVR'ing them. I doubt I would ever be in those situations, but just in case doesnt hurt .

ATRAIN is gay peewee's lovechild's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Did you see the one where he squeezes the water out of a huge pile of elephant to drink it??

That was sweet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did you see the one where he squeezes the water out of a huge pile of elephant to drink it??

That was sweet.

yes.

I also saw the one where he ran out of water in his canteen. none in sight, he pisses in his canteen to drink. He says that your piss is sterile if not left to sit too long, and in a pinch can get you through to your next water source.

in gross.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    yes.

I also saw the one where he ran out of water in his canteen. none in sight, he pisses in his canteen to drink. He says that your piss is sterile if not left to sit too long, and in a pinch can get you through to your next water source.

in gross.
    Yeah, I think he was in Australia on that one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That show is probably one of the best shows there is! I love that show. Ever see the one where a bear was in his camp site late at night so he took off in the middle of the night? Or the one where he eats some left over Zebra from a lion kill? Crazy stuff. If I'm ever in any of those situations I'd probably forget half of all that stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That show is probably one of the best shows there is! I love that show. Ever see the one where a bear was in his camp site late at night so he took off in the middle of the night? Or the one where he eats some left over Zebra from a lion kill? Crazy stuff. If I'm ever in any of those situations I'd probably forget half of all that stuff.

or the one stuck in Alaska where he catches the Alaskan Salmon and is going to town on the thing RAW. I like sushi but dont know if I could eat a fish like that. The piss thing was pretty messed up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^^^The zebra scene was crazy!! I can't believe he was ripping off the flesh with his teeth at one point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    yea...he was pretty freaked out with that bear in his camp. haha i guess i would be too.

i seriously dont think i could do any of the he does. He ate some big ass spider in the outback, right off the web...still gives me the willys.

The one where he was dropped in the french alps. Then shows how to get out of a frozen lake if you fall in. HE freakin jumps in the damn ice lake...wtf!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yea...he was pretty freaked out with that bear in his camp. haha i guess i would be too.

i seriously dont think i could do any of the he does. He ate some big ass spider in the outback, right off the web...still gives me the willys.

The one where he was dropped in the french alps. Then shows how to get out of a frozen lake if you fall in. HE freakin jumps in the damn ice lake...wtf!

and dries himself off with SNOW..........crazy bas .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    ^^^The zebra scene was crazy!! I can't believe he was ripping off the flesh with his teeth at one point.
    That's the elephant episode.

I wonder what Zebra tastes like.
    Chicken?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College

I would just roll into a ball and die.
    all that survival bull .

I'd day a day without cable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If your ever stranded by a stream all you go to do is remember one of the billions of ways he's showed how to catch fish. Club em with a stick, scoop em out with your hand, spear them, trap them, shoot them with a bow and arrow.... seems like he's constantly coming up with new inventive ways.

Dont know about Zebra but apparently snake tastes just like chicken. Remember to always cut off the head, skin/gut the snake, and cook really good before you eat it....
    Like I'd be messing with a snake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Heh...he caught a grass snake on a rock...then just held its head out with one hand, and bit it in half still allive and swallowed it all down.

This show is like fear factor on crack. i love it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Heh...he caught a grass snake on a rock...then just held its head out with one hand, and bit it in half still allive and swallowed it all down.

I missed that one...

I gotta get these shows on DVDs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    If your ever stranded by a stream all you go to do is remember one of the billions of ways he's showed how to catch fish. Club em with a stick, scoop em out with your hand, spear them, trap them, shoot them with a bow and arrow.... seems like he's constantly coming up with new inventive ways.

Dont know about Zebra but apparently snake tastes just like chicken. Remember to always cut off the head, skin/gut the snake, and cook really good before you eat it....
    Like I'd be messing with a snake.
    I find it easier to catch fish at H-E-B.

I swear I'd die within 4 hours if left out in the wild.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HEB is a great place to go to catch fish...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

WTF i missed that one, he bit it while it was alive.......crazy bas .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    There was also this episode where he's in a swamp in Florida (in the Everglades?) . . . anyway, he finds a turtle and shoves a knife into the s to kill it.

Then the er just throws the entire s on top of a fire he made.
    After a while he just breaks the s and eats the turtle.

That er is crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There was also this episode where he's in a swamp in Florida (in the Everglades?) . . . anyway, he finds a turtle and shoves a knife into the s to kill it.

Then the er just throws the entire s on top of a fire he made.
    After a while he just breaks the s and eats the turtle.

That er is crazy.
    Damn I missed that one.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    WTF i missed that one, he bit it while it was alive.......crazy bas .

yep it was on the rocky mountains episode i think.

He also did the same thing with a fish in the alps. he caught in that ice hole. Pulled it up, and said...i dont have time to cook this, so ill just eat it was is...then he bit the back of it and the guts shot out of the stomache with a squishy sound..and he just chowed down spitting out bones.

blehh..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You guys wouldn't be able to do half the thing he does, he was in the British Special ops..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You guys wouldn't be able to do half the thing he does, he was in the British Special ops..

Yeah he is a baller

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a similar show called Survivorman, but I think Survivorman isn't as crazy. He drops himself off in in the middle of nowhere and shows you how to build traps and stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He ain't got on John Rambo.

Thread Information