Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That looks almost as cool as the Chargers new logo, unveiled a week before the AFC Championship Game last season -

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Sanity ftw.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mono FTL.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Patriots 24-21

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Sorry, I'm not doing any more le smack. I ing hate it when Spurs fans do it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    show me evidence of the Patriots cheating in any of their past SB seasons.

After this season, having 4 les with one of them asterisked won't be too bad....the Spurs have the same thing

Post Count

After this season, having 4 les with one of them asterisked won't be too bad....the Spurs got the same thing
    You can be Detroit and have at least 2 of our NBA les with *

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bill Belicheck can coerce New Jersey housewives into cheating on their husbands. Forget that Shawn Rees guy, Belicheck is the original MILF Hunter!

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    It was a joke. And I'm glad you realized how lame your le smack was.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It was a joke. And I'm glad you realized how lame your le smack was.
    It's a very easy thing to go for. I can see why Spurs fans do it so much. But it's definitely lame.

I don't know how it doesn't tarnish their legacy. The most compelling thing to me is that Goodell sent a warning to teams because of the Patriots, and the Pats still cheated on the very first game of the 2007 season. The Pats must really believe that this cheating scheme is absolutely crucial to their success if they couldn't stop doing it for even one game after the warning.

If videotaping signals wasnt a significant advantage to the Pats then you'd think they would be able to stop doing it after Goodell made it clear that it wouldn't be tolerated.

Remember in 03 and 04 when the Pats just kept winning, and everyone was sort of in awe about it because the Pats didn't have that many playmakers on either defense or on offense? They never had huge blowout games but kept winning close games and everyone just figured that Belichick was a genius, and thats why they kept winning. They went 14-2 two years in a row and won the Super Bowl those years.

Kinda makes ya wonder what other shady tactics they've used in the past doesn't it?

Post Count

After this season, having 4 les with one of them asterisked won't be too bad....the Spurs have the same thing

And you call yourself a Cowboys fan? Unless you are just doing this to talk to the Chargers. Nevermind saw in the other thread that you really are a Pats fan. Howl ong have you been a Pats fan? Were you ever a fan of them during the Bledsoe era? Remember the game against the Bills in 1998 when Bledsoe threw a td pass to Ben Coates as time expired? The play before that, time had expired but a pass interference pentaly was called. Were you a fan during that time. If so then I have no beef with you. But if you were a fan when Brady started playing, you are a flat out front runner.
    Last edited by Dirk Nowitzki; 09-12-2007 at 06:51 PM.

People beginning to question the Pats les.

Yeah. Apparently the Spurs really are the Pats of the NBA.

Post Count
    People beginning to question the Pats les.

Yeah. Apparently the Spurs really are the Pats of the NBA.
    Or the Pats are the Spurs of the NFL. Teams will throw that asterick talk around. They did it for the Spurs each le run and now the Pats are getting the smack talk thrown at them.

Post Count

THE *TUCK* RULE

Dont even start talking about a 4th le yet. First you have to get through the team you havent beaten in 2 1/2 years. You know that team dont you? The colts ring a bell? I mean they are only the defending champs who have the best qb in the league and has figured out that son of a Billicheck. Pats have to get through a team they no longer own if they even want to start talking superbowl.

Oh wait, we cant forget the Broncos either. Now that is a team who has slapped the living out of tom brady. Bradys only win against the Broncos was against Danny Kenel (Plummer was hurt) and you needed a last second td to just eek by. Broncos will get better as the weeks go on. They have upgraded their pass rushers and secondary, their running game and their qb. Oh yeah they also need to worry about the Chargers as well. Pats won that game thanks to the Chargers mistakes which easily could have been prevented. Pats will need the Chargers to up that much again if they want to beat them.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    If there is ever any evidence of the Spurs cheating and being warned by the league, then reprimanded by the league? No. I don't even know how they would do that in basketball since you can tell immediately if a team is in man or zone. The Pats used to be considered the Spurs of the NFL, but now they're just the team who videos defensive signals and cheats to win. I like the Pats, but video taping signals is weak. There's no reason to do it unless you really feel you can't win without knowing your opponents plays. In football that is a huge advantage as you know every blitz or formation that's coming before the snap. You know exactly what play to call or audible to in order to get in the empty spaces and set up protection.

Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I wonder how many years the cheating has been going on?

Post Count
    I wonder how many years the cheating has been going on?
    How long has Belichick been there? Obviously Mangini knew about it, so obviously he was part of it at one time. I'd say since Mangini was there at the least.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    explain to me exactly how the Patriots cheated? That was a REFEREE that made that call....what the are the Patriots supposed to do, say "uhhh excuse me, but we're gonna go ahead and forfeit this because it's a questionable call..."

Plus, anybody who knows the exact language of that rule knows that the rule was enforced properly.

It's kind of like the "don't leave the bench" rule in the NBA.....by the letter of the law, the NBA enforced it properly against Amare/Diaw. The Spurs certainly didn't make a stink about the "spirit of the rule" being more important than the letter of the law, and there is no ing reason the Patriots should either.

Thread Information