Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...108.guest.html
    Bin Laden, we had the flash announcement yesterday that he was going to release another audiotape from al-Jazeera and we wondered if it was going to have some more Democrat talking points in it. When I first heard the reports, the initial reports of Bin Laden's tape, I thought, "There are not a whole lot of talking points in here," but actually there were some. They were disguised. You have to know how to read the s ches on a fastball, which I instinctively and habitually can do. They're failing all over the place in there, the Iraqi insurgents, whatever you want to call 'em, and Bin Laden called for the Iraqi insurgents to unite. Let's start with Sound Bite 11. Here's a portion, this just runs six seconds. This is a portion of his rant.

BIN LADEN: The interests of a group, supersedes the interests of an individual.

RUSH: Yeah, now, this is where you have to know, ladies and gentlemen, how to read the s ches on a fastball. There were Democrat talking points in that statement. That's not just a Democrat talking point, that is liberal philosophy. That is liberal ideology, and it has been expressed recently, three years ago, by Mrs. Clinton.

HILLARY: Time to reject the idea of an on-your-own society and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.

RUSH: Okay, so let's play these back-to-back, Mike, these are Sound Bites 11 and 12. First Bin Laden from his tape yesterday; Mrs. Clinton from 2004.

HILLARY: Time to reject the idea of an on-your-own society and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity.

RUSH: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, so there were, indeed, Democrat talking points in the Osama Bin Laden tape yesterday. Remember, the previous public relations by Osama was, "unite against the infidel." This is after Saddam fell. It was unite against the infidel, then to with the Shi'ites after the elections were held, and then kill the Sunnis collaborating with the new Iraq. Now he's back to uniting. It's just like the Democrat playbook. They have pages, but there are not very many and they just keep recycling them.

I have decided to start a thread to honor the right's hero. I will start with a gem. yesterday hush proclaimed/ predicted, prior to the release, that there would be democrat talking points in bin laden's message. Of course he was wrong as usual but leave it to hush to twist and turn words to fit his agenda.. and of course x-ray was bouncing up and down on chair as he was lsitening.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get "Hush". I know it rhymes, but is there some other derogatory meaning that I'm missing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get "Hush". I know it rhymes, but is there some other derogatory meaning that I'm missing?
    He abused Rx pain meds which caused him to lose his hearing.

That's probably it.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the statements are quite similar.

But, if you listen to Rush, and I don't anymore...he used to say that he "demonstrated the absurd by being absurd."

I've never believed the Democrats were in cahoots with al Qaeda but, you've got to admit, bin Laden and Zawahiri have been real adept at using Democratic positions in an effort to energize the left in their opposition to the war in Iraq.

Al Qaeda have been excellent propagandists.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bin Laden and Hillary got their political philosophy from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn.

Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
    Kirk: ...the needs of the few.
    Spock: ...Or the one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the statements are quite similar.

But, if you listen to Rush, and I don't anymore...he used to say that he "demonstrated the absurd by being absurd."

I've never believed the Democrats were in cahoots with al Qaeda but, you've got to admit, bin Laden and Zawahiri have been real adept at using Democratic positions in an effort to energize the left in their opposition to the war in Iraq.

Al Qaeda have been excellent propagandists.

the statements are similar but they are no where near the context each was spoken in.. that's dishonest dude..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the statements are similar but they are no where near the context each was spoken in.. that's dishonest dude..
    Well, in the context of previous al Qaeda statements, I'd say it's safe to assert al Qaeda wishes there were a Democrat in the White House.

After all, Democrats have spent the better part of the last four years trying to get President Bush to abandon Iraq to al Qaeda. And, as surge started to have positive effects, both al Qaeda and the Democrats were sounding more and more alike.

Again, I'm not trying to say Democrats and al Qaeda are of the same mind but, damn, you'd think the Democrats would stop, scratch their heads, and wonder just why so much of what al Qaeda says agrees with what they say about Iraq...particularly when the facts dispute them both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, in the context of previous al Qaeda statements, I'd say it's safe to assert al Qaeda wishes there were a Democrat in the White House.

After all, Democrats have spent the better part of the last four years trying to get President Bush to abandon Iraq to al Qaeda. And, as surge started to have positive effects, both al Qaeda and the Democrats were sounding more and more alike.

Again, I'm not trying to say Democrats and al Qaeda are of the same mind but, damn, you'd think the Democrats would stop, scratch their heads, and wonder just why so much of what al Qaeda says agrees with what they say about Iraq...particularly when the facts dispute them both.

so you agree it's dishonest to compare the two specific statements the way hush did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all very stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you agree it's dishonest to compare the two specific statements the way hush did?
    No, I don't. The statements are similar and of a pattern established over the preceding four years.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We specialize in stupid 'round here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We specialize in stupid 'round here
    That's coming from the spokesperson of the "Spurstalk Stupid Club."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no doubt that Osama likes to distract partisan political hacks from the real issue of terror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Osama favors the DH. I think all fans of AL teams should seriously think about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's coming from the spokesperson of the "Spurstalk Stupid Club."
    lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wow osama is echoing the GOP talking points in how to defeat hillary.. he must want the GOP to win..

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    you stupid studpid head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? just for the sake of doing so? look at this gem your boy left in this thread and decide whether he belongs in the stupid club.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80006

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? just for the sake of doing so? look at this gem your boy left in this thread and decide whether he belongs in the stupid club.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80006

he belongs in the LOLZ club!!! or, maybe the p0wn3rz club!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Gee was right. you would a done us all a favor had you jumped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own both of you guys. That's why you pray me dead. If it was worth it I would bring up the threads where I just clown both of you. Nevertheless, don't miss the spots under the back fender. You guys always piss me off when you do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own both of you guys. That's why you pray me dead. If it was worth it I would bring up the threads where I just clown both of you. Nevertheless, don't miss the spots under the back fender. You guys always piss me off when you do that.
    1/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's the thread I slap cholo.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...ottery+tickets

With Oh Gee I just overlook the stupidity. Only reason I posted that link was for Chalupa. Had nothing to do with what Oh Gee thinks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information