Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    New England is giving 6 pts this week at Indy.

The Pats are 8-0 against the spread this year, despite having to lay the most total pts in NFL history through 8 games.

In gambling, you always go with the trends. The trend is give the pts and bet on NE.

Take the Pats, give the 6 pts and collect your booty.I guarantee that you will win this bet.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    One of them jinx threads, I suppose?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    One of them jinx threads, I suppose?

I thought you was done with football and all that jazz??

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Patriots are too dominant to be reverse jinxed.

Post Count
    The Patriots are too dominant to be reverse jinxed.

that sounds a lot like when they said "god himself could not sink this ship" when referring to the anic. I am a boys fan so I am just looking for a good game. to be honest with you I would not mind seeing the Pats win, the colts fans at the cowboys game last year where the worst fans I have ever set next to. However, don't ever underestimate a Jimcs50 jinx.

Maybe I will change my picks to the Colts now after seeing this thread.

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    Post Count
    I posted my prediction in the "Take a stand" thread after seeing the le of this one.

My prediction is that the Patriots cover the spread, then Belicheck gets his D.D.S. degree during the bye week and steals all Jim's patients.

Post Count
    Wow Jim, wrong again... you really have a scary power, I hope you use it for good and not evil.

New England is giving 6 pts this week at Indy.

The Pats are 8-0 against the spread this year, despite having to lay the most total pts in NFL history through 8 games.

In gambling, you always go with the trends. The trend is give the pts and bet on NE.

Take the Pats, give the 6 pts and collect your booty.I guarantee that you will win this bet.

If you were at the roulette wheel and said red was the lock of the year, I'd put my wallet on black.

Post Count
    Hey, Jim, you don't just take a guess which tooth has the cavity, do you?

You give great headache. Condemned 2 HelLA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey, Jim, you don't just take a guess which tooth has the cavity, do you?
    "Eenie, meenie, miney, molar"?

Post Count
    "Eenie, meenie, miney, molar"?

"Bet the house, this is the one that's rotting!"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Belichick must have read this thread. Only that explains why he'd kneel on the ball instead of going for another score.

Spurs, Colts, Cowboys, and Irish SpursFanFirst's Avatar
    Post Count
    Belichick must have read this thread. Only that explains why he'd kneel on the ball instead of going for another score.
    He was probably afraid his QB would be picked off...but if you want to pretend that your team could've run the score up, then go for it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He was probably afraid his QB would be picked off...but if you want to pretend that your team could've run the score up, then go for it.
    He was afraid the refs would call 3 straight penalties and give the Colts the ball back at the NE 20.

In the face of the most lopsided reffing I've ever seen, it's incredible that the Patriots were resilient enough to leave with a W.

Luckily, my farm did not fall victim to Jim.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Luckily, my farm did not fall victim to Jim.

You should have bet your farm on the opposite of my locks, you should know that by now.

I thought Indy had those guys beaten....oh well....on to NCAA basketball and the NBA, football is over. see you in Sept.

If you were in Vegas you could have bet the Patriots at -3.5 and won. Manning is overated and people should never buy his bull he sells in the ty commercials

Thread Information