Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    November 10, 2007 at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.

    Free on showtime,awesome card

    Nick Diaz vs. KJ Noons
    Jake Shields vs. Mike Pyle
    Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson vs. Mike Rourke
    Seth Kleinbeck vs. Kyle Noke
    Yves Edwards vs. Moses Baca
    Antonio Silva vs. Jonathan Wiezorek

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EliteXC:_Renegade

  2. #2
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    hmmmmmmmm

    line up change already. Bourke off card.

    http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2007/10/...-elitexc-card/

    "A heartbroken Bourke said that he broke his left clavicle during a training session on Sunday when he attempted a takedown."

    Bo Cantrell will replace him......

    meh

  3. #3
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Cantrell was just gogo'd by Brad Imes...

    I would love to go to this event...Diaz, Shields, Silva, Kimbo, Yves...damn...

  4. #4
    Homer 2centsworth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    8,677
    I only recognize a couple of names, but I'm sure I'll recognize faces as soon as the blood begins to pour.


































    j/k, nice card.

  5. #5
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    lol....

    Seriously, if you can check it out. Should be a solid yet quick fight night.

  6. #6
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    why not have shields and diaz fight each other at WW?

  7. #7
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    That would burn a pretty big fight and they just re-signed Diaz to a huge deal.

    But I agree, thats the fight that needs to happen.

  8. #8
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    why not have shields and diaz fight each other at WW?
    I seriously doubt if they'd ever fight each other...

  9. #9
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    If I didn't already have plans I would make the trip to Corpus to see this one. I hope Diaz puts on a good show.

  10. #10
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    I seriously doubt if they'd ever fight each other...
    why not? they're the 2 best in that org right now.

  11. #11
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    I don't know if Shields is staying with Elite

  12. #12
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    why not? they're the 2 best in that org right now.
    they're really good friends and training partners...

  13. #13
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    they're really good friends and training partners...
    I did not know that. I thought he just trained in Tulsa.

    Well that certainly settles that one...

  14. #14
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    Yup. They are both under Cesar Gracie.. You won't see them fighting Dave Terrell or Gilbert Melendez, either.

    Edit: yes i know the weight classes are different with Dave and Gilbert (185 and 155)

  15. #15
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    I think Terrell is under UFC contract right now anyway.

  16. #16
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    I'm just saying all those guys train together under Cesar (Nick, Nate, Jake, Dave, and Gilbert)

  17. #17
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    I think as this thing grows gyms where a handful of high level peopel train together will slowly dwindly as each fighter opens his own gym.

  18. #18
    Believe. SAtoDallas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Post Count
    285
    It's on the same night as Mosley/Cotto I'll have to record this one. I'm curious since MMA isn't boxing will Kimbo Slice be allowed to fight with that thick beard he usually sports or will he have to thin it out?

  19. #19
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    He can have the beard, I believe. I don't know if there are any rules against it, of course, I haven't seen anyone with a beard his size.

  20. #20
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    It's on the same night as Mosley/Cotto I'll have to record this one. I'm curious since MMA isn't boxing will Kimbo Slice be allowed to fight with that thick beard he usually sports or will he have to thin it out?
    D-mn thats a good question....

    I have no idea....I suppose it depends on the state.

    But since this is in Texas where there is no governing body, yet MMA is legal, yes.

    California and Vegas, I doubt it. But I also doubt he will ever fight in those states...cough...drug test...cough

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •