That game was awesome! Man I loved it.
But, if Tyson somewhow made 20 mil back he would either spend all of it or it would all get eaten by lawsuits.
His life will end very tragically….
![]()
Release his game “original version” for Playstation, XBOX and Nintendo Wii format
I loved this game!!!!
![]()
That game was awesome! Man I loved it.
But, if Tyson somewhow made 20 mil back he would either spend all of it or it would all get eaten by lawsuits.
His life will end very tragically….
soda popinski
glass joe
king hippo
bald bull
...
..
.
One of the greatest games of all time. I would buy it if were released, and if I owned a videogame console.
Don Flamenco was a punkass .
The Return of Little Mac.
![]()
They changed the le to "Punch-Out" after Tyson's run in with the law over beating his wife. Still a good idea though.
I loved that game, as evidenced by the tribute I made to it...
I cant believe I remember the code to get straight to Tyson...LOL
By Tyson's E:60 interview a couple months back, he's still rich.
Tyson may not even own his own image rights.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)