Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Aggies will win the Big 12 le. I went to Alabama game last night, and came away even more impressed than I was after NIT win. The Sophs Davis, Roland, Sloan and Junior have all improved 100% or more with the new coach, who I love, BTW. Jones and Kirk are playing at the top of their games and Jordan and Carter are potental all conference players. They need to stop having so many TOs, but with their D and rebounding, they can beat any team. They will be tested this weekend at Arizona in the Big 12-Pac 10 challenge game, so will know more next week, but right now, they look like to team to beat for le....especially since Kansas plays here this year.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ok, jgw, is that regular season le or tourney le?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Ok, jgw, is that regular season le or tourney le?
    Since I said that Kansas is playing here this year, it follows that I am talking about reg season le. Your team will win tourney this year.

BTW, Mike who does Ok St play in the Pac 10?

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    You guys are not going to beat Kansas, much less Mizzou.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here is the Schedule:

11/25
    Arizona @ Kansas (KU won 75-72)

11/29
    Oregon @ Kansas State
    Oklahoma @ USC

11/30
    Washington State @ Baylor
    Iowa State @ Oregon State

12/1
    Missouri @ California
    Washington @ Oklahoma State

12/2
    Stanford @ Colorado
    Arizona State @ Nebraska
    Texas @ UCLA
    Texas A&M @ Arizona

12/22
    Stanford vs.Texas Tech

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll call it right now texas wins the big 12

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and final four

Texas won't win the Big XII regular season but will the tourney, and they will advance farther than any other Big XII school in the NCAA - to either the elite 8 or Final 4. Still not sold on the bigs, but they're better than I originally thought.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    if you look at the schedule they may lose to a&m once, kansas once, maybe oklahoma or ucla, thats it

they are going to ruin wisconsin

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah I mean the aggies only beat OSU by 20+ and then last night the buckeyes gave the tar heels all they could handle. I'm sure Mizzou is going to dominate us.

We'll know more about the aggies after the Arizona game this weekend, but considering A&M has a good mixture of depth, youth, experience, and size they will only improve as the season goes on much like Texas. There are very few teams that can match up with the physical play of our front court and we all know how Kansas deals with tough physical teams. Plus the game is at Reed Arena where the aggies are very difficult to beat unless you're Tech.
    Oh yeah, and remember that time they beat Kansas last year on the road?

Btw nice job barely beating Mizzou at home and what a great defensive effort put forth only gave up 91 . Good thing you don't have to play Providence anymore.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    if you look at the schedule they may lose to a&m once, kansas once, maybe oklahoma or ucla, thats it

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a game early on to Wisconsin, but I completely expect them to be in the big 12 race with only 2-4 losses. Much like A&M, Texas is only going to improve as the season goes on and the way they whipped Tenn was impressive.

I think they'll dominate OU and Wisconsin, but a loss to Kansas and AM in the regular season is fairly probable. I'm jacked about this game on Sunday, although I still see it as a game that these young guys can build on and learn from for conference play. I won't count them out like I almost did against Tenn, but UCLA may be the best team in the country and will be a beast on their home court. Either way, a damn good game to either reaffirm just how far they've come or to show a few areas that really need work to improve.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ...UCLA may be the best team in the country and will be a beast on their home court. Either way, a damn good game to either reaffirm just how far they've come or to show a few areas that really need work to improve.

I haven's seen Kevin Love play yet so I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings.

UT will be alright if they don't get too excited and start throwing it all over the gym as they've been known to do a time or two in big games.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't know if you realize that the BCS standings are only for football. Missouri is not #1 in college basketball also.

i think brutalis is just mad that his next football coach is gonna be lane kiffin

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    UCLA is going to slap Texas.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I don't know if you realize that the BCS standings are only for football. Missouri is not #1 in college basketball also.

But if the RAZORBACKS!!! could barely beat them they must be super good

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Yeah I mean the aggies only beat OSU by 20+ and then last night the buckeyes gave the tar heels all they could handle. I'm sure Mizzou is going to dominate us.

We'll know more about the aggies after the Arizona game this weekend, but considering A&M has a good mixture of depth, youth, experience, and size they will only improve as the season goes on much like Texas. There are very few teams that can match up with the physical play of our front court and we all know how Kansas deals with tough physical teams. Plus the game is at Reed Arena where the aggies are very difficult to beat unless you're Tech.
    Oh yeah, and remember that time they beat Kansas last year on the road?

Btw nice job barely beating Mizzou at home and what a great defensive effort put forth only gave up 91 . Good thing you don't have to play Providence anymore.
    Yes you're a . Yes, you're full of .

Yes Mizzou is a good team, and it was pure transition offense all game long.

aTm would have been blown out by 30 by either one.

Rebuttal if you must.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    So you're a B12 follower and don't even know who is good and who isn't?

Wow. Enough of you.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Doug nice sig. Know me and the rest of the country including CFL all said the same thing. Not to mention Lou Holtz and ESPN Gameday.

He took the job out of spite. Which is fine, but somehow thinking I'm a homer for it has you calling 90% if college football fans the same.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yes you're a . Yes, you're full of .

Yes Mizzou is a good team, and it was pure transition offense all game long.

aTm would have been blown out by 30 by either one.

Rebuttal if you must.
    Which part is full of ? The part where we beat OSU by 20, or us beating Kansas last year. Do you really think this aggie team cannot beat either UA or Mizzou? I wasn't saying Mizzou was a bad team but considering ATM has already beaten some quality teams this year by pretty good margins, what makes you think they cant beat Mizzou? Im just asking you to back up your own "full of " statements.

OSU tried the transition offense thing against the Aggies and once Turgeon made a second half adjustment we blew them out, and I guarantee that OSU team is more talented than Mizzou even after having 3 1st round picks go in the NBA draft.

But like I said, we'll see how good the Aggies are after the Arizona game. If they win then they are definitely ready to be a true top 10 team this year.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Doug nice sig. Know me and the rest of the country including CFL all said the same thing. Not to mention Lou Holtz and ESPN Gameday.

He took the job out of spite. Which is fine, but somehow thinking I'm a homer for it has you calling 90% if college football fans the same.
    Thanks. I didn't know ESPN and Lou Holtz confirmed your opinion, I'll take it down right away!

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So you're a B12 follower and don't even know who is good and who isn't?

Wow. Enough of you.
    Yes, I know that A&M is 7-0, ranked #9 in both polls, and won the preseason NIT.

Missouri is 5-2, unranked, and beat Central Michigan, Fordham, Southern, and Western Illinois.

I need CaptMike to find me the RPI of those teams because I'm sure they average around 117 or less. Missouri isn't even close to being 3rd best in the B12 North, not to mention the conference.

You barely beat a team that is pretty much your equal in basketball. P.S. I love you applauding the up-tempo style of Arkansas and Missouri, while ripping on the Suns for it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LOL Jim

jesus tapdancing christ, This is a prediction thread of JGW proportions....rofl
    rawfawl

You realize Acie is in the NBA now right? You realize even with the most dominant A&M team of all time, led by the most dominant A&M point guard of all time, and coached by the most dominant A&M coach of all time, without Acie Law's last second heroics, you lose like 5 extra games? You remember that right? How it was his clutchness and his clutchness alone that actually won tight games for you last season?

I've heard some whoppers in my time. LOL. I guess you're hoping last year's 2nd string point guard turns into a Law Clone. In which case I'll eat all these words and walk away with my tail between my legs. But what are the chances? I mean, really?

I'm your huckleberry K-State Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas State Wildcats
    Post Count
    Turgeon's teams always start off red hot. With the exception of 2005-2006, they almost always collapse down the stretch as well.

Thread Information