My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Leigh Stenberg, the agent for Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, told the Miami Herald the team has resigned his client for the 2008 season.

Steinberg wrote in an e-mail to The Miami Herald that Williams received a letter from the Dolphins dated Dec. 31 and signed by Parcells renewing Williams' contract for 2008.

Steinberg also wrote that Williams is doing well in his rehabilitation from a torn pectoral muscle that ended his 2007 season after six carries against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Nov. 26. Such a letter would seem to indicate that Parcells wants Williams back next season. That is not surprising from a practical perspective. There is no certainty how soon Ronnie Brown will recover from a torn knee ligament.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...?urn=nfl,59869

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    This guy is basically an insurance policy. He might also be an easy filler for a trade since it looks like he isn't going to make all that much. I don't see his ty work ethic and odd demenor as something that jives well with Parcells grumpy old man act.

Post Count
    This guy is basically an insurance policy. He might also be an easy filler for a trade since it looks like he isn't going to make all that much. I don't see his ty work ethic and odd demenor as something that jives well with Parcells grumpy old man act.
    I have never heard of williams having a bad work ethic and actually seen reports that the guy works his butt off in the off-season and practices. Off the field, thats a different story.. This team has 2 backs which are very similar to what Dallas is running with barber and jones which parcells started some years ago.

Thread Information