Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They missed 16 SIXTEEN SHOTS in a row....no energy...Detroit clearly wants this game more. Without Devin the Mavs are pretty bad

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Detroit must really want it, Dallas shooting like 25% and only down 5.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do the Mavs practice? What kind of offense are they running?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Detroit doesn't want it otherwise they would be up by like 15 at half with the way Dallas was shooting and without Harris and Stackhouse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a disgusting game to watch

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Blown the F out"?? Seriously?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i expect a blowout in the 2nd half Billups and Rip will wake up and the mavs offense will continue to look like a 6th grade team is running it

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol Mavs are just bad....i expect a 4-5 game losing streak coming up no doubt....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harris is such a huge piece for the Mavs. Without him they have nobody to create opportunities offensively.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This should shut up the Mavs fans who think a Harris for Kidd trade would be a good idea.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol Mavs are just bad....i expect a 4-5 game losing streak coming up no doubt....
    well just a 3 game streak @Bos @Det @Orl...mavs got the Bucks and T-Wolves at home on wed and fri

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL at Van Gundy and Marc Jackson thinking the mavs are better of with Dirk at the 5

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Man my Rockets used to be as good as the Pistons on D.
    Defense wins both games AND championships

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    This should shut up the Mavs fans who think a Harris for Kidd trade would be a good idea.
    Why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well well well....so you go through a bunch of cupcake teams and run up the score with your jump shots..and you run into REAL teams such as Boston and Detroit, and you can't win...no surprises there. Dallas is not in the elite class of the NBA.

There are no excuses either. I mean..you have your "big three" healthy right? Dirk, Howard, and Terry? The best 3 Mavs right? So what's the excuse? Don't say Stackhouse and Harris, because Dirk, Howard, and Terry are good enough to carry the team, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris is such a huge piece for the Mavs. Without him they have nobody to create opportunities offensively.
    Wow, you know a team sucks when Devin Harris is the missing piece to winning.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well well well....so you go through a bunch of cupcake teams and run up the score with your jump shots..and you run into REAL teams such as Boston and Detroit, and you can't win...no surprises there. Dallas is not in the elite class of the NBA.

There are no excuses either. I mean..you have your "big three" healthy right? Dirk, Howard, and Terry? The best 3 Mavs right? So what's the excuse? Don't say Stackhouse and Harris, because Dirk, Howard, and Terry are good enough to carry the team, right?
    Spurs would not beat the Pistons or Celtics right now either genius

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wow, you know a team sucks when Devin Harris is the missing piece to winning.
    Devin Harris OWNS Tony Parker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Mavs reach their loss total from last season today, and they're not even HALFWAY to 67 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down 26 now.

Thanks, Pistons.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And the Mavs reach their loss total from last season today, and they're not even HALFWAY to 67 wins.

oh yes so the season is over, everyone get ready for the draft, summer league and free agency

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I nominate Jeff Van Gundy as the best in-game commentator... he has basketball knowledge and he is humorous... anyone agrees?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that and I want to Keep Harris too. But I will say this should now let people realize how important Harris is to the team. Terry looks lost out there trying to run the offense now. Harris importance should not be underestimated. But give the Pistons credit. That defense was 2004esque today.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh yes so the season is over, everyone get ready for the draft, summer league and free agency
    I predict Mavs go 51-31....and thats being generous

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I nominate Jeff Van Gundy as the best in-game commentator... he has basketball knowledge and he is humorous... anyone agrees?
    yes he is GOLD...to bad he cant make up for the crap in Marc Jackson and Mike Brehn

Thread Information