My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well. Are they?

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    they sure have managed to catch everyones attention and have put together an impressive season so far. how that will translate in the playoffs remains to be seen, but i could see them making some noise for sure.

Wanna kill all Humans? u2sarajevo's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think so. I think they have some growing pains to go through though in the post season. Of course, I thought the same thing about the Giants.

Anyway, what is the story behind that animated gif in your signature? That looks part painful and part hilarious.

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    tim duncans slow ass couldnt move out of the way.... tahts the story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was just in the background during a report on the news. I guess Tim wasn't ready...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway, I think the Hornets are tapping into the pure essence of good basketball. I would say they scare me more than any of the teams that made trades, can't determine if they may be peaking too early or not, but they look great lately.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Hornets have a really nice blend of players with each knowing their roles. They have great balance. I think what hurts them most is that they don't have a lot of quality depth in the front court. If Hilton Armstrong or Melvin Ely become more consistent and reliable, they could be very much in the thick of things out West.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are as real as the suns.... will take a few years of ass whoopings to realize their style doesnt win .

Hopefully their fans aren't delusional like the Suns fans and think they are still exciting with someone like Shaq.

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Hopefully their fans aren't delusional like the Suns fans and think they are still exciting with someone like Shaq.

hornets have a has been player like shaq they are counting on? hornets= suns? sounds like spur fan is still bitter over the ass whooping that the hornets handed them on their home turf. boo ing hoo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hornets play basketball the RIGHT way. They have a quality shooter, banger PF, defensive anchor, and an MVP PG. Their only weakness is at the SG position and their weak bench. They have great coaching and players that know their roles well. They are the an hesis of the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 man rotations usually don't work well in the Playoffs..

DEEP in the Q
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i can touch em so yes i think there real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are hornet fans in new orleans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are pretty damn good. among the 4 best in the west, along with San Antonio, Dallas, and Los Angeles

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are pretty damn good. among the 4 best in the west, along with San Antonio, Dallas, and Los Angeles
    lol @ u still putting the mavs as one of the top 4 teams in the west. right now the mavs are the 6th best team in the west.

its
    Lakers
    Hornets
    Spurs
    Suns
    Jazz
    Mavs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol @ u still putting the mavs as one of the top 4 teams in the west. right now the mavs are the 6th best team in the west.

its
    Lakers
    Hornets
    Spurs
    Suns
    Jazz
    Mavs
    No, I still take the Mavs over the Suns and Jazz without question.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavs would put up a fight against the suns or jazz but ultimately the mavs would lose because those teams have guards that can light it up on any given night, Williams and Nash. Williams already torched the mavs for 40 earlier this season. Josh Howard can't shoot and our starting sg is devean freakin george.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hornets are going to slip up at some point. every team in the west has. the final seedings for the playoffs will probably look alot different than they are right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hornets will be in the top 3 when all is said and done.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I expect the mavs to fall to the 9th seed at some point in the next two weeks then going on a little run to make it to the 7th seed. The mavs are just 2 losses away from the 9th seed.....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I expect the mavs to fall to the 9th seed at some point in the next two weeks then going on a little run to make it to the 7th seed. The mavs are just 2 losses away from the 9th seed.....
    ...and 3 away from the #1.

Thank you, Tim Duncan! peskypesky's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they're for real. I don't think they'll win the Championship this year, or even get to the Finals, but I think any team that underestimates them is foolish. Chris Paul is playing like a man possessed.

Thread Information