Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Five Rings... Kori Ellis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Post Count
    64,671
    Lame

  2. #2
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Count
    16,433

  3. #3
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    I take it Kori doesn't like MMA. Either that or she thinks this fight is lame.

  4. #4
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Terrible comeback opponent for Tanner...Okami will manhandle him...

  5. #5
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Either way I lose....

  6. #6
    Better than you MajorMike's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    4,506

  7. #7
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Terrible comeback opponent for Tanner...Okami will manhandle him...
    I am guessing that Okami asked for this fight since he is a big name and they know he can finish Tanner.

    And finishing fights have of course been his biggest criticism .

    I just can't see how Tanner will be able to handle Okami's strength and gas tank.

  8. #8
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    I just threw it all down on Tanner. If he loses then it's back to the v-poor house for me.

  9. #9
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    -Yushin Okami def. Evan Tanner by KO (Knee) at 3:00, R2

  10. #10
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Post Count
    10,116
    Pay up!

  11. #11
    Veteran Cherry's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Post Count
    2,085
    o?

  12. #12
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    I pm'd Kori yesterday

  13. #13
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    I pm'd Kori yesterday

    Any response?

  14. #14
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    No. I think she hates me.

  15. #15
    Veteran ATRAIN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    18,067
    No. I think she hates me.

    LOL why do you say that? Did you pm timvp?

  16. #16
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    LOL why do you say that? ?
    Just kidding

    Did you pm timvp?
    No, he really does hate me.

    I made fun of one his rally threads.

  17. #17
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •