How real is this going to be?
This is going to be so badass...![]()
![]()
![]()
Promos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnOS9G58pIE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJdM6jdqtZA
Hype from this past weekend...this was a "mixed martial arts exhibition" according to the WWE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1xrZsfC63bM
I didn’t like Mayweather as it was and now I wish complete failure on him. And I’d love to see Big Show get beat up by a spare UFC HW like Justin McCully…
How real is this going to be?
Not very.
Big Show is big and strong but floyd mayweather is quick and nimble and has a very hard chin come on now and do you think wwe would pay mayweather 20 mill just to lose think about it
Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show in 2 parts…from last weekend
http://youtube.com/watch?v=B0OmSE_Qaj8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lq6ir0yqASA
lol why is wrestling so fake, flloyd won by KO and he used the "steel chair" even though it looks aluminum
hah...I feel so dumb for asking this. I didn't realize big show was....well a giant.
I know Vince has kicked around getting into MMA so this seemed logical to me as legit at first.
lol...jackass!
I can't believe so many people watch this garbage...simply amazing...
I wanna see Big Show in a real fight...Joe Rogan could kick his ass...
i didn't watch it but i seen highlights on sportscentre
You turning European on us holmes?
hah
man...I have no clue who he is or what the state of the WWF is in right now. I admit I danced with it for a year in the early 00's out of boredom.
They set the biggest crowd in WWE history with 74,635 people at wrestlemania.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:WRESTLEMANIA.JPG
was even outdoors this year.
I am waiting for it to be at Jerry World with 100k+
read the comments on the video. people are defending that it was real.![]()
That was the dumbest gimmick the WWE has ever done. Everytime i saw a promo for that i just rolled my eyes and said "Who is dumb enough to plunk down 50 bucks for that ", Floyd in a fake fight with a 7 foot 400 PD giant and you knew he was going to win. Any idiot knew he was not doing this unless he won. At least when LT fought Bam Bam Bigelow years ago they were about the same size and they mixed it up a bit since LT was retired,. Floyd was not going to take any major chances in there. He is still an active fighter with big money fights left. Just a ridiculous gimmick by the WWE, 20 mil not well spent.
this is a testament to just how many dumb s there are in this country...
Well...between this and Bush getting elected a second time......
Makes you wonder about all those idiots that watch fake movies too.
During their 1st confrontation Big Show had his nose broken by taking some shots from Floyd.
That night Big Show took another shot to the face and had a bruise the size of a normal human head on the side of his face.
The results and drama may be scripted but the stuff is physical. Nobody can deny that.
There is no question. These guys take a massive beating for the job.
I still think a lot of these guys could have been MMA fighters had the sport developed earlier and this will greatly shrink the future WWE talent pool.
On any given night you can see a handful of wrestlers who actually had a good NCAA career.
but I have no idea where you're going with this
Physical, yes...
but still a massive joke of an event...
My favorite part was when Big Show was throwing punches about 6 and a half feet from the ground and Floyd was standing under them throwing body shots...this seemed to baffle Mr Big Show...
Who wins a real fight...Big Show or Joe Rogan?![]()
Just saying that calling out WWE for being fake is like calling out movies for being fake. WWE doesn't claim to be anything but sports entertainment.
ehhhhhhhhh....
completely different
its just weird seeing fake sports on a soap opera like manner. Completely against the grain of normal fiction.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)