Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Either win tonight and start a good run while the schedule allows it...

or lose and be done...even if they creep in at #7 or #8, they'll go nowhere...

Devin will probably have a nice game...I can see the look on Cuban's face now everything Devin blows past kid, because you know the camera will be on him...

Mavs 104
    Nets 102

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    devis harris and vince carter will probably both be looking to have big games.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna lol if Devin Harris comes up with the winning shot

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Nets played pretty well against the Hornets last night considering they only got to the free throw line 7 times compared to the 33 the Hornets got.

I'm expecting a Mavs win, but I do hope Devin has a good game just to annoy the out of Mark.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    bump.... game abt to start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas needs to not make the playoffs so in the lottery they can draft a young point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas needs to not make the playoffs so in the lottery they can draft a young point guard
    .... who they will trade away in a couple of years for a very old point guard. hope nash is still playing by then.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harris sucked tonight and looked very depressed. Dallas wins easily. Magloire looks like Vin Baker. lol Howard still struggling. Dirk was great. Antoine Wright looks like he could be starting at the 2 guard soon if Avery lets him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i didnt think this game would make or break the season, but this game did show that we are still a solid team

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't have a draft pick this year

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk has been killin it lately.

otoh, wtf is wrong with j-ho? I know it's some off court issues but what is it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh yeah, Harris sucked ass. He was supposed to go for 82 against the slow and old J-Kidd.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk has been killin it lately.

otoh, wtf is wrong with j-ho? I know it's some off court issues but what is it?
    The woman that raised him died, some other immediate family member died, his college coach died, all within the past 6 weeks. Plus he suffered a back contusion in the Philly game, and defenders are not respecting his drive, they are playing up on him and bumping him on his jumper knowing he's not going to take it to the hole because of his back.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The woman that raised him died, some other immediate family member died, his college coach died, all within the past 6 weeks. Plus he suffered a back contusion in the Philly game, and defenders are not respecting his drive, they are playing up on him and bumping him on his jumper knowing he's not going to take it to the hole because of his back.

Oh, well in that case I don't think anybody can be mad at him for playing like he has recently. With that, the sooner he gets over it and back to his old self...the better.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh yeah, Harris sucked ass. He was supposed to go for 82 against the slow and old J-Kidd.
    ya and Gana was supposed to play like Bill Russell....Devin Harris is averaging 6 3point attempts in NJ and only shooting about 22.2% now after his 0-6 performance from 3 tonight. i guess that is what happens when you "umleash" Devin as Lawerence Frank has done.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't have a draft pick this year
    I thought we did if the pick was top 8?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2008 draft pick is lottery protected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Man no wonder the guy is playin bad.

Dudes dealin with alot of stuff.

Prayers out to Josh Howard.

Thread Information