Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 79
  1. #1
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    UFC Fight Night 13 - April 2 (Lead in to debut of TUF 7)
    3 hrs from 6:00-9:00 CT

    -Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
    -Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan
    -Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    -Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino
    -Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    -Houston Alexander vs James Irvin

    Undercard
    -Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    -Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    -Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox
    -Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo
    -Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    -Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson

    By far the most stacked e card yet...Guida, Thomas, Aurelio, Neer, Manny, etc buried on the undercard? DAYUM

  2. #2
    Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    5,054
    -Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
    -Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan
    -Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    -Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino
    -Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    -Houston Alexander vs James Irvin

    Undercard
    -Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    -Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    -Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox
    -Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo
    -Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    -Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson

    I still take real offense to Clay Guida being on the undercard. I'd much rather see that fight than Houston/Irvin. Or Diaz/Pellegrino.

  3. #3
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson
    Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo

    Really want to see these two cards.

    Chances are we won't see Guida since his fights tend to go long. He is an odd fighter. He can take and dish out pain, his cardio is where it needs to be but he cannot finish a fight when he needs to.

    He is like running back…he dodges and slashes to avoid hits and knows when to lower his shoulders to knock someone ever but for whatever reason he can't score. It's like he sees the end zone and can't cross the goal line. Kind of like Julius Jones in Dallas.

  4. #4
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    I still take real offense to Clay Guida being on the undercard. I'd much rather see that fight than Houston/Irvin
    Agree.

    They should show Guida to show the new fans that a ground game can be extremely exciting.

  5. #5
    You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Count
    11,101
    I'm in the camp that wishes Guida were on the main card. Such an exciting, relentless fighter. The Main Card is pretty damn good though. So, I won't complain too much.

  6. #6
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    -Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
    -Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan
    -Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    -Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino
    -Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    -Houston Alexander vs James Irvin

    Undercard
    -Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    -Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    -Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox
    -Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo
    -Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    -Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson

    By far the most stacked e card yet...Guida, Thomas, Aurelio, Neer, Manny, etc buried on the undercard? DAYUM
    definitely just UFC trying to get that 2.99 per video.

  7. #7
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499

    definitely just UFC trying to get that 2.99 per video.
    I never thought of that...I just figured eTV was wanting fresh fights for UFC unleashed replays since they just paid so much.

    Hmmmmm....your probably right.

  8. #8
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    definitely just UFC trying to get that 2.99 per video.
    I can't believe people really pay for those fights afterwards when they're all over the net a day after the fight...

  9. #9
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Honestly....It is so exhausting searching for that stuff if I had a ton of cash to toss around I would.

  10. #10
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    Honestly....It is so exhausting searching for that stuff if I had a ton of cash to toss around I would.
    Nah, just have to know which forums to hit...takes no time at all

  11. #11
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Nah, just have to know which forums to hit...takes no time at all
    Now I am spoiled so I just wait for LEONARD's Sunday morning email


  12. #12
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
    Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan
    Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino
    Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    Houston Alexander vs James Irvin
    Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox
    Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo
    Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson

  13. #13
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    i had to bump this back up to the top.

  14. #14
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    Weigh-In Results:

    Joe Lauzon (156) VS Kenny Florian (155.5)

    Thiago Alves (171) VS Karo Parisyan (171)

    Tim Boetsch (206) VS Matt Hamill (204)

    Kurt Pellegrino (155) VS Nate Diaz (156)

    Gray Maynard (155) VS Frank Edgar (155.5)

    James Irvin (205) VS Houston Alexander (205)

    Roman Mitichyan (170.5) VS George Sotiropoulos (169.5)

    Samy Schiavo (155) VS Clay Guida (156)

    Jeff Cox (155) VS Manvel Gamburyan (155.5)

    Josh Neer (156) VS Din Thomas (155)

    Marcus Aurelio (154.5) VS Ryan Roberts (155.5)

    Anthony Johnson (169.5) VS Tommy Speer (170)

  15. #15
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    -Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon tough fight
    -Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan Karo needs to finish this fight. No decision.
    -Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    -Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino cannot stand the Diaz brothers
    -Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    -Houston Alexander vs James Irvin expect Houston to bring it

    Undercard
    -Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    -Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    -Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox if his arm can stay in the socket
    -Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo tragedy if we don't get to see this
    -Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    -Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson
    Last edited by Evan; 04-02-2008 at 10:31 AM.

  16. #16
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    everyone has such a different opinion.

  17. #17
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Who will win Wednesday's UFC Fight Night main event?
    (10386 Votes)

    Joe Lauzon
    50%
    Kenny Florian
    50%

  18. #18
    Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Post Count
    5,054
    Who will win Wednesday's UFC Fight Night main event?
    (10386 Votes)

    Joe Lauzon
    50%
    Kenny Florian
    50%
    I went back and forth on this one, but ultimately decided to side with Kenflo (HATE that nickname) based on experience.

  19. #19
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    I went back and forth on this one, but ultimately decided to side with Kenflo (HATE that nickname) based on experience.
    I hear ya.

    Joe just impresses me so much and when I ordered that PPV where he smashed little evil I was standing up screaming.

    I could see this go either way.

  20. #20
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    I REALLY hope "KenFlo" gets wrecked by "JLau"...

    I'm pulling for Alves, Hamill, Pellegrino, Edgar, Alexander (F Irvin and his acting!), Guida, Roman, and Anthony F'n Johnson (who I really think could be great)...

    1st time ever for 3 Armenians on the same card?

  21. #21
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    OMG...Houston is going to kill the sandman...he looks like a beast

  22. #22
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    OMG...Houston is going to kill the sandman...he looks like a beast

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

  23. #23
    Copy and paste this cornbread's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post Count
    2,885
    -Kenny Florian vs Joe Lauzon
    -Thiago Alves vs Karo Parisyan
    -Matt Hamill vs Tim Boetsch
    -Nate Diaz vs Kurt Pellegrino
    -Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard
    -Houston Alexander vs James Irvin

    Undercard
    -Marcus Aurelio vs Ryan Roberts
    -Din Thomas vs Josh Neer
    -Manny Gamburyan vs Jeff Cox
    -Clay Guida vs Samy Schiavo
    -Roman Mitichyan vs George Sotiropolous
    -Tommy Speer vs Anthony Johnson

  24. #24
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    you made me giggle with that too.

  25. #25
    Who wants a mustache ride oligarchy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Post Count
    1,728
    I figured Karo would win, but I am so glad he lost. I hate that guy. HATE. YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!

    So that definitely means Fitch will be fighting GSP for the le. No wonder Karo was trying to duck people.. dude needs to get in shape.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •