Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    True Story!

    This is the Fashion Week in Montreal;they had a party at Opera Nightclub yesterday, which is 2 blocks away from where I live.

    I bumped into some guy, and thought I was hit by a truck (I'm not that strong to begin with); then the guy told me : " Désolé mon gars " (That's French for " sorry dude "). Really nice guy.
    I was like : " he looks like GSP"; then I realised: "damn, this is GSP!"

    He stayed there for an hour, picked some random hot chick, and left with her.

    Thought I would share
    Last edited by lefty; 03-27-2008 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    haha...awesome man! Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    License to Lillard tlongII's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Post Count
    28,727
    You should have punched him in the face! I heard he has a glass jaw.

  4. #4
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    You should have punched him in the face! I heard he has a glass jaw.
    As I said, I'm not that strong

  5. #5
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    haha...awesome man! Thanks for sharing!
    Yeah, althoough I was hoping for Matt Serra to walk in; we could have had a great brawl

  6. #6
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    I heard he has a glass jaw.
    Whoever told you that is out of their mind...

  7. #7
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    You should have punched him in the face! I heard he has a glass jaw.
    what?
    Last edited by Evan; 03-27-2008 at 12:37 PM.

  8. #8
    Veteran dbreiden83080's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Post Count
    20,159
    He stayed there for an hour, picked some random hot chick, and left with her.

    Thought I would share
    LOL, that is awesome, GSP is a STUD!!!

  9. #9
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    LOL, that is awesome, GSP is a STUD!!!
    My gf would leave me for him I think.

    At least for a week.

  10. #10
    License to Lillard tlongII's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Post Count
    28,727
    Whoever told you that is out of their mind...
    Matt Serra told me that.

  11. #11
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    Matt Serra told me that.
    they are you talking about

    He didn't go down to chin shot

  12. #12
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    He got punched behind the ear which is one of the worst places to get hit. He also ate MANY big shots after that where he was basically just a sitting duck, but was still not KO'd.

    He certainly doesn't have a "weak chin" (used loosely meaning he can't take a punch)...

  13. #13
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    The guy slipped a bit and took shot after shot to the head. It's a miracle he was standing as long as he did.

  14. #14
    License to Lillard tlongII's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Post Count
    28,727
    Shot to the jaw...


  15. #15
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    that was not the original punch that rocked him. watch the fight.

  16. #16
    License to Lillard tlongII's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Post Count
    28,727
    that was not the original punch that rocked him. watch the fight.
    It's not the original shot that hurt him, but it definitely hurt him.

  17. #17
    Veteran dbreiden83080's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Post Count
    20,159
    GSP took a lot of shots from BJ Penn in RD 1 of their fight he was cut/bleeding but not hurt. He sucked it up and won the next 2 rds and the fight. He has anything but a weak chin.

  18. #18
    Veteran dbreiden83080's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Post Count
    20,159
    It's not the original shot that hurt him, but it definitely hurt him.
    So because it hurt him that means he has a weak chin.

  19. #19
    POW! POW! Evan's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Post Count
    8,499
    It's not the original shot that hurt him, but it definitely hurt him.
    NEWSFLASH FROM tlongII -

    PUNCHES HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  20. #20
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Count
    8,576
    It's not the original shot that hurt him, but it definitely hurt him.
    Re-watch the fight and tell me he has a "weak chin"...

    That punch above was basically a half out GSP walking right into Serra's best punch and it didn't knock him out. He took SEVERAL more and was still never ko'd...

    GSP can take a hit better than most can...

  21. #21
    stick and move dallaskd's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Post Count
    9,495
    GSP took a lot of shots from BJ Penn in RD 1 of their fight he was cut/bleeding but not hurt. He sucked it up and won the next 2 rds and the fight. He has anything but a weak chin.
    BJ beat GSP in that fight. I have no doubt about that.

  22. #22
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    LOL, that is awesome, GSP is a STUD!!!
    Well, he is super ugly, but he is famous and ripped, so...

  23. #23
    TheDrewShow is salty lefty's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Post Count
    101,216
    My gf would leave me for him I think.

    At least for a week.
    That's the spirit

  24. #24
    Veteran dbreiden83080's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Post Count
    20,159
    BJ beat GSP in that fight. I have no doubt about that.
    No he didn't he got taken down and controlled late in the 3rd and he clearly lost the 2nd after winning the first.

  25. #25
    Veteran dbreiden83080's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Post Count
    20,159
    Well, he is super ugly, but he is famous and ripped, so...
    He is not UGLY, you want ugly you go to Chuck Liddell.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •