View Poll Results: What is the most EPIC FAIL in ST History?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Koriwhat's Calf Tattoos

20 29.41%
  • Lakaluva's Naruto Exposure

35 51.47%
  • Koolaid_Man's Welch to DPG

7 10.29%
  • Technique's White Pants and Quote

6 8.82%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She likes to party, her main goal in life is to star in "Basketball Wives".

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's going on guys. I've been busy getting paper and ing so many hoes that I can't even catch up with all the glorious things that are happening on this site.

I'm gonna go with 3 though because I don't respect people that are unproductive. Kool_aid man obsesses on this board about a bunch of . And when the going gets tough, he makes a bet he knows he can't commit to. That's made code 101. It's like the blacks with their fake pradas waiting on the bus stop. They actually spend a $100 on fake pradas. That is hilarious.

Well Kool_aid is that dude, he's got his $5 skull candy headphones with a sick ass design on it, and he'll make sure his fake pradas are polished, all while waiting for the delayed bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^The Legend returns

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm a got who sucks

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She likes to party, her main goal in life is to star in "Basketball Wives".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh I pioneered ting on Technique for his sparkly kitty pictures before it was the cool thing to do.
    sup gbs... long time no see, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technique's white pants are pretty epic tbh if not for anything more than the visual impact on the viewer.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's going on guys. I've been busy getting paper and ing so many hoes that I can't even catch up with all the glorious things that are happening on this site.

I'm gonna go with 3 though because I don't respect people that are unproductive. Kool_aid man obsesses on this board about a bunch of . And when the going gets tough, he makes a bet he knows he can't commit to. That's made code 101. It's like the blacks with their fake pradas waiting on the bus stop. They actually spend a $100 on fake pradas. That is hilarious.

Well Kool_aid is that dude, he's got his $5 skull candy headphones with a sick ass design on it, and he'll make sure his fake pradas are polished, all while waiting for the delayed bus.
    Since you've already been exposed in every imaginable way to be an actual bag, nobody is ever going to buy your attempted face-saving "ironic, self-aware bag" routine tbh. But it was worth a shot.

Money over Bitches 92 Shoot em up's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since you've already been exposed in every imaginable way to be an actual bag, nobody is ever going to buy your attempted face-saving "ironic, self-aware bag" routine tbh. But it was worth a shot.
    Mah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just stop. Nobody is going to embrace your attempted self-parody. Just be yourself, which unfortunately for you is being an undersized, white pants wearing cheese that brags about his ty wannabe social status while having friends who hold marginal NBA players around the waist like supreme gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stop. Nobody is going to embrace your attempted self-parody. Just be yourself, which unfortunately for you is being an undersized, white pants wearing cheese that brags about his ty wannabe social status while having friends who hold marginal NBA players around the waist like supreme gots.
    I'm 6'2 185. I don't know if you know, but the dude next to me is 7 feet tall. You're probably the size of that jolly pickle next to me.

I didn't know Kyrie Irving and Danny Green were marginal NBA players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everytime you watch a Mavs game, you're going to be thinking of my Big-D in your mouth.

Get mind ed made got

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's damn impressive they all showed up to make their cases. Tech's bonus name dropping might move him up on the list tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everytime you watch a Mavs game, you're going to be thinking of my Big-D in your mouth.

Get mind ed made got

You sound gay as tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound gay as tbh..
    Talking about Big D in someone's mouth after posting a picture of himself with Big D tbh... Pretty suspect.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We still made up the Triple D though, one way or another. Dirk, Dalembert and my Dejuan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still made up the Triple D though, one way or another. Dirk, Dalembert and my Dejuan
    triple D MFin dynasty!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Don't forget Devin

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Devin deal was rescinded though, as he failed the medical test. Although I'd love to have any ex-mav back (except a few of them though, for example, Devean George and Brendan Haywood) and I have total sympathy with Devin thinking he got done harsh on by his alma-mater, I can understand the team's decision. It's a business after all so every decision made should be based upon the term's interest rather than the manager's personal preference imho

Banned
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Devin deal was rescinded though, as he failed the medical test. Although I'd love to have any ex-mav back (except a few of them though, for example, Devean George and Brendan Haywood) and I have total sympathy with Devin thinking he got done harsh on by his alma-mater, I can understand the team's decision. It's a business after all so every decision made should be based upon the term's interest rather than the manager's personal preference imho
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...d-devin-harris

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thanks bro, I missed the info. Good signing tbh especially when he only takes 1.3m for one year's service which's a true bargain. Dude's gonna be a 6th man for us probably, a decent replacement for Jason Terry. Now get ready for that Quadruple D Dynasty, my friends.

Thank you Mark, Thank you Donnie

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    God bless calf tats!

Thread Information