Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shootout in Waco, Texas, Sunday between two outlaw biker gangs that left nine members dead has led to a controversial question: What if they had been black?

In the immediate aftermath of a shooting that a local police sergeant called "the worst crime scene, the most violent crime scene I have ever been involved in" – and which involved gang members shooting at police – photos show the gang members sitting at their ease, texting, near police officers. Some ask if that would have been the case if the rival gangs had been in some big city, dressed in gang colors and hoodies, having brass-knuckled, stabbed, and shot at each other – and police.

Media coverage has featured little talk about absent fathers or whether subcultures of violence and masculinity are bred in the type of restaurant where the shootout took place, which features waitresses with ample cleavage and barely-there shorts. Would that have been true if it had happened at a hip-hop gathering or an urban strip club?

To many, such attempts to compare the melée in Waco with the civil unrest in Baltimore or New York or Ferguson, Mo., strains reason and evidence. What happened in Waco was in no way a riot. It was a deadly bar fight, plain and simple.

mas: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...ace-in-America

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    America was founded as a white colony, if you hate whites so bad then off and go hang yourself by your

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shootout in Waco, Texas, Sunday between two outlaw biker gangs that left nine members dead has led to a controversial question: What if they had been black?

In the immediate aftermath of a shooting that a local police sergeant called "the worst crime scene, the most violent crime scene I have ever been involved in" – and which involved gang members shooting at police – photos show the gang members sitting at their ease, texting, near police officers. Some ask if that would have been the case if the rival gangs had been in some big city, dressed in gang colors and hoodies, having brass-knuckled, stabbed, and shot at each other – and police.

Media coverage has featured little talk about absent fathers or whether subcultures of violence and masculinity are bred in the type of restaurant where the shootout took place, which features waitresses with ample cleavage and barely-there shorts. Would that have been true if it had happened at a hip-hop gathering or an urban strip club?

To many, such attempts to compare the melée in Waco with the civil unrest in Baltimore or New York or Ferguson, Mo., strains reason and evidence. What happened in Waco was in no way a riot. It was a deadly bar fight, plain and simple.

mas: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...ace-in-America
    There is no such thing as 50+ year old Black gang mambers. They are all dead or incarcerated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America was founded as a white colony...
    this fact was overtaken by subsequent facts. please catch up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets talk about race. If the cops had assassinated 5 blacks fighting each other at Twin Peaks urban infested areas all over the country would be burning down. The usual shake down artists like Sharpton and the media would be screaming that the cops didn't have to shoot them and they targeted them because they were black.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If the cops had assassinated 5 blacks fighting each other at Twin Peaks urban infested areas all over the country would be burning down"

bull .

Blacks don't object to, demonstrate about cops killing armed, dangerous, threatening blacks.

Cops don't GAF about whites, or esp about blacks, killing each other, but don't ING EVER challenge the cops, which is what blacks demonstrating about and against cops executing black kids, unarmed, non-threatening blacks does, challenges the cops.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-21-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was in the national news for one day it's such a joke because if they were black there would be way more coverage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was in the national news for one day it's such a joke because if they were black there would be way more coverage.
    The coverage would have been about the racist cops shooting the blacks. Eric Holder would have had to call in the Justice Department.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a few Bloods and Crips got in a street fight and the cops started knocking them off with sniper rifles and then moved in and arrested 130 of them (even gang menbers that weren't at the scene at the time) and then put a million dollar bond on all 130 there would have been national outrage and rioting. Damn racist cops.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If a few Bloods and Crips got in a street fight and the cops started knocking them off with sniper rifles and then moved in and arrested 130 of them (even gang menbers that weren't at the scene at the time) and then put a million dollar bond on all 130 there would have been national outrage and rioting. Damn racist cops.
    This this this x1000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp, looks like the white supremacists ran to this thread and posted their usual bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one cares about demonstrating about cops against criminals and gangs, other than your racist imagination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

jack, you're almost 65, stop it. you really believe this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's just facts brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jack, you're almost 65, stop it. you really believe this?
    I certainly do. The more I read this sounds more like an ambush than breaking up a fight. You and Kool would be screaming bloody murder if they had been black. IT's kind of interesting that all but one of the Bikers killed were from the same Cossack club...only one Bandito got capped. One would certainly think the Cossacks weren't fighting each other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right wing nut policy!

Let’s Get Waco Biker Gangs To Shoot Up The Muslims, How About That?

“Police have their hands full fighting our real enemies, the cartels, the Islamists, and now they’re fighting motorcycle gangs?” Rios asked.

“I find myself thinking, let’s have a little retraining for motorcycle gangs and put them on our side fighting our enemies.

That’s what we really need.”

Read more at http://wonkette.com/586108/lets-get-...yOlmUc1eWQO.99

I get the impression police don't have full hands. Tons of them and their squad cars show to beat the out of a single black and/or poor person, and mildest fender bender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly do. The more I read this sounds more like an ambush than breaking up a fight. You and Kool would be screaming bloody murder if they had been black. IT's kind of interesting that all but one of the Bikers killed were from the same Cossack club...only one Bandito got capped. One would certainly think the Cossacks weren't fighting each other.
    when have you heard of protests because some black gang members started a shootout in broad daylight endangering innocent people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing protests of police brutality to hypothetical protests of armed gang members just sounds so...stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when have you heard of protests because some black gang members started a shootout in broad daylight endangering innocent people?
    Y'all sure got worked up about that thug in ferguson that robbed that convenience store.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all sure got worked up about that thug in ferguson that robbed that convenience store.
    even the shopkeeper said your thug n!gg@ didn't deserve to be executed

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that similar in any way?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh wait that's the guy that calls toddlers es and suggests that a 3 year old might be a hooker. nvm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you guys automatically believing everything the police have said so far about Waco while automatically assuming they were liars in Ferguson just because it was a black that got shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you guys automatically believing everything the police have said so far about Waco while automatically assuming they were liars in Ferguson just because it was a black that got shot.
    CC automatically getting EVERYTHING wrong.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like when Conspiracy Cowboy shows up.

Thread Information