Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they support women's rights and causes?

That doesn't make sense unless you think women are in fact the enemy.
    Nah it's because we all know the real truth; they claim to be "male feminists" to get closer to women who would otherwise have no relations with them. It's a tactic of weak men to infiltrate women's spaces in order to try and get closer to them like the creeps they are.

Women have never been the enemy so why even entertain that thought? What are you trying to label me as exactly?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it's because we all know the real truth; they claim to be "male feminists" to get closer to women who would otherwise have no relations with them otherwise. It's a tactic of weak men to infiltrate women's spaces in order to try and get closer to them like the creeps they are.
    It's more natural to oppose women's rights and issues to be a real man? This continues to make no sense.

Women have never been the enemy so why even entertain that thought? What are you trying to label me as exactly?
    I have no idea what you are saying about women. I can only infer that you think men shouldn't support women's rights or issues and that makes women who support those rights and issues the enemy.

Feel free to further define your viewpoint here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more natural to oppose women's rights and issues to be a real man? This continues to make no sense.

I have no idea what you are saying about women. I can only infer that you think men shouldn't support women's rights or issues and that makes women who support those rights and issues the enemy.

Feel free to further define your viewpoint here.
    You're playing coy rn Chump and you know it. Those I have seen to profess their feminist side as males are the lowest barometer of men and they're sleazy snakes in the grass. This whole men vs women is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're playing coy rn Chump and you know it. Those I have seen to profess their feminist side as males are the lowest barometer of men and they're sleazy snakes in the grass. This whole men vs women is ridiculous.
    The questions remain.

If you can't be a real man and support women's feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

If women support feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The weird flex is coming from you lib dudes ever since Roe was overturned. I mean you guys are pretending that you lot's of women, knock them up, and then get them to have abortions...Cuz that's what real manly men do.
    Good lord, you are really desperate for material go back to ripping off Comfortably Smug, because Catturd isn’t doing it for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Crowder has made board GOP types idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The weird flex is coming from you lib dudes ever since Roe was overturned. I mean you guys are pretending that you lot's of women, knock them up, and then get them to have abortions...Cuz that's what real manly men do.
    are you trolling this board for guys who ?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Terminating births empowers us"

Make it nationally legal but don't touch my tax dollars towards it. Onto the next battle where we have to make aborting fetuses affordable.

Wouldn't alot of these issues just be cheaper by re-investing in values & ideals?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool, making up quotes, vague notions of values and ideals.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Onto the next battle where we have to make aborting fetuses affordable.
    I'd love for birth control and contraception to be free and widely available, but y'all don't want that either. Because for you all, it's not about fetuses or the value of life, it's about all the sex you're not having.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it's incel revenge on all the women who won't them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'd love for birth control and contraception to be free and widely available, but y'all don't want that either. Because for you all, it's not about fetuses or the value of life, it's about all the sex you're not having.
    Only man enough to counter point

I notice the Democratic team throws a label and surrenders. I could just label you fellas "cucks" in every thread....

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only man enough to counter point

I notice the Democratic team throws a label and surrenders. I could just label you fellas "cucks" in every thread....
    Yah Contraceptives. In Poland it's debatable which confuses me

IMO they should be 100% and funded by the state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The questions remain.

If you can't be a real man and support women's feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?

If women support feminist causes, real men can only oppose them?
    This isn't about "real men" it's about s my losers infiltrating the feminist movement which isn't even a feminist movement these days instead it's all smoke and mirrors. Those s my dudes are just hard up to get laid and they think that's their in. Don't try to spin this bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Crowder has made board GOP types idiots.
    Crowder is an idiot like most on the right and left. I doubt he goes crying to some psychiatrist over Spurstalk though like a little would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's about all the sex you're not having.
    Sure bud, whatever makes you sleep comfortably at night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't about "real men" it's about s my losers infiltrating the feminist movement which isn't even a feminist movement these days instead it's all smoke and mirrors. Those s my dudes are just hard up to get laid and they think that's their in. Don't try to spin this bro.
    So women don't even support women's issues now?

You make less and less sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowder is an idiot like most on the right and left. I doubt he goes crying to some psychiatrist over Spurstalk though like a little would.
    I can almost guarantee he's gone into therapy after ting the 8-figure bed and getting dumped by his wife.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can almost guarantee he's gone into therapy after ting the 8-figure bed and getting dumped by his wife.
    LMAO You got Fuzzy's back? That puto probably cries just as much as he lies tbh. that dude and hope he cries forever! Btw, I bet that puto is on all sorts of psychoactive drugs given to him by his unfortunate psychiatrist. Hopefully one day he takes too many of those pills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You got Fuzzy's back? That puto probably cries just as much as he lies tbh. that dude and hope he cries forever! Btw, I bet that puto is on all sorts of psychoactive drugs given to him by his unfortunate psychiatrist. Hopefully one day he takes too many of those pills.
    I wasn't talking about Fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about Fuzzy.
    Sure you were as you were trying to poke at me over Crowder, as if IGAF anyhow, because I poked at that cry baby Fuzzy.

Try again Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you were as you were trying to poke at me over Crowder, as if IGAF anyhow, because I poked at that cry baby Fuzzy.

Try again Chump.
    I will try again so you might understand.

Crowder is most likely in therapy.

It's no shame on anybody.

Do you think being in therapy is shameful?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will try again so you might understand.

Crowder is most likely in therapy.

It's no shame on anybody.

Do you think being in therapy is shameful?
    Cool story bro but context is everything! Fuzzy is a and that's a given but crying over ST posts to his/her/zim/zers psychiatrist is ing hilarious.

As for Crowder, IDGAF in the least what he's going through nor whether or not he visits a psychiatrist himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro but context is everything! Fuzzy is a and that's a given but crying over ST posts to his/her/zim/zers psychiatrist is ing hilarious.

As for Crowder, IDGAF in the least what he's going through nor whether or not he visits a psychiatrist himself.
    Certainly not caring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly not caring.
    Oh and now it's the schtick of trying to claim that I care because I simply reply to you... GTFOH Chump with that weak . You getting your pushed in doesn't mean IGAF.

Thread Information