Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i had to google up who this jack mcmahon was ...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The rookies we drafted in the second round are better than Lnz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

What a pussy. Now all his teammates know he doesn't have their back and only cares about himself.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well it's official, not only is he a worse player but also a worse teammate than D'snitch tbh

lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a pussy. Now all his teammates know he doesn't have their back and only cares about himself.
    holy

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole situation with Ball is playing out like an instructional video on how to make your teammates hate you. If you are playing like the least you can do is stand up for your teammate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Translation: "It's all about me, me, me!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar Bolas has been very quiet lately.
    Spoke too soon. I think you will enjoy this video since you are a huge Trump fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoke too soon. I think you will enjoy this video since you are a huge Trump fan.

To be fair with Lavar, that got paparazzi was pushing too much the Trump thing, he is gonna kiss that ass, if not sexual assault accusations could arise.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Lonzo working on his 2nd triple double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think we're reaching Anthony-Bennett territory of "bust" right now..
    He plays for the Nuggets? wtf

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Easy for Lonzo Bust to look decent when the other team's coach and best player both get ejected

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Easy for Lonzo Bust to look decent when the other team's coach and best player both get ejected
    I watched this one. We were kicking their asses by 20, so he decided to get himself tossed - his coach too.

His shot is busted, but he can pass, rebound (career high 16 last night) and he's a pretty good defender - for a rookie PG:

...but let's just stick to click bait hate narratives like his shooting percentages, shall we

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how many shots Lonzo Bust blocks when he can't shoot or score, Hernando. That's all that matters for guards in today's league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched this one. We were kicking their asses by 20, so he decided to get himself tossed - his coach too.

His shot is busted, but he can pass, rebound (career high 16 last night) and he's a pretty good defender - for a rookie PG:

...but let's just stick to click bait hate narratives like his shooting percentages, shall we
    Pre-Ball: Kobe > Jim because he scored more. Jim is gay. MOAR score = better.
    Post-Ball: scoring is stupid. Rebound and assists.

At least you are consistent wrt fg%.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how many shots Lonzo Bust blocks when he can't shoot or score, Hernando. That's all that matters for guards in today's league.

Shooting is the easiest thing to improve IMO. Lonzo will never be a 1st or 2nd option - not needed - his job is to facilitate and for a rookie, he's doing it well. Now I admit, he will have to be improve as a shooter. But for now, he's doing everything else well including playing D. I'll live with that until his shot develops. He'll be fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shooting is the easiest thing to improve IMO. Lonzo will never be a 1st or 2nd option - not needed - his job is to facilitate and for a rookie, he's doing it well. Now I admit, he will have to be improve as a shooter. But for now, he's doing everything else well including playing D. I'll live with that until his shot develops. He'll be fine.

You can't say it's not needed for him to be the 1st or 2nd option on the team when the team will look different in the coming years and they don't have a definitive 1 or 2 in place right now either.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He's a hyped up Rajon Rondo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a hyped up Rajon Rondo.
    Rondo has a sweet jumper compared to dis .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't say it's not needed for him to be the 1st or 2nd option on the team when the team will look different in the coming years and they don't have a definitive 1 or 2 in place right now either.
    See that's where we disagree. In theory, Lonzo would be a 4th option at best. I believe we have viable 3rd (Kuz) and 4th (Ingram) on our team right now. Enter 2018 pipe dream: we have to make minor moves to afford 2 max players (who will be 1st and 2nd options) this off-season.

For example, my two players I target are Boogie and PG13 this summer if I'm Magic:

Lonzo (pass 1st, 5th option)
    PG13 (2nd option)
    Ingram (4th option)
    Kuz (3rd option)
    Boogie (1st option)

^ This is a playoff team IMO. I think free agents will love to play with Lonzo too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rondo has a sweet jumper compared to dis .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

It's just getting sad now. You should never have to tell your scorekeepers to inflate your second overall pick's stats to make him look good.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is he taking 7 threes in a game?
    Cause there's no fours?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's just getting sad now. You should never have to tell your scorekeepers to inflate your second overall pick's stats to make him look good.

LOL, Jewfish Silver taking Jewfish Stern's rigging to new levels. He's doing him proud.

Thread Information